Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» Season 26 draft info and stream
Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:41 pm by Kyngofthievez

» New Rookie Rules
Thu 05 Oct 2017, 9:00 pm by Iachoku

» Mandatory rookie camps
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:00 pm by Iachoku

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

» Season 26 mock draft
Mon 02 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Season 26 Draft
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 11:16 am by SA_Pliskin

» time before penalty for not doing stats
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 9:54 am by SA_Pliskin

» New York Islanders camp
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 1:11 am by Seedoftavares

» Philly offering a guaranteed spot on the team!!!
Fri 29 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm by Fishy

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

PistolPete7788

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Thanks for a great season

Thanks for a great season

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thanks for a great season on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 11:07 am

i-mr-t-i

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great season and a fun playoffs. Big thanks to the other gms. I had a blast getting to know you this season and look forward to next season. Big thanks to plisken for dealing with everyones crap, you do a great job and thanks for all that you do. 
The true reason I am doing this is to thank the guys on my team for an awesome season... Jimbow thanks for being the punching bag that we could blame for every loss... You are an awesome dude and I really enjoyed having you on the squad. Kokane and Way2goal you guys are lock down defenders and more importantly you are 2 dudes with great attitudes. I really appreciated your patience as I subbed guys in and out of your 2 positions.. I dont think there was a better tandem of defensemen when you two were in together. DiirtyTrix nobody except for Ron Jermey scores more than you. Thanks for always lighting the lamp when our team needed it. Rush and Raja thanks for being the go to guys when I needed someone to cover for someone.. You are both awesome wingers but I think your willingness to play other positions is what makes you guys so cool. I appreciate the way you 2 always stayed collected and cool. Players like you 2 are hard to find. Slash the man the myth the legend. Thanks for being a stud on both defense and goalie. Im not sure there is another player in the league that can play both position at the level you do.. You rock man...Im not going to lie that 5 game availability thing has g2g though lol.... Sports thanks for being the man in net. I really appreciate how you were available most of the time and how you never let other get you down. You are a little too hard on yourself though. You need to continue doing what you do. You are a hell of a goalie when you are feeling it man. Thanks for also being a great dude with an awesome attitude. Now time for the man, the myth....the legend...... Smashngrab.. There is a lot to thank you for. Everyone knows you are a great player both as a forward and a defensemen. I think you would be a heck of a gm seeing as you helped me draft the entire team.. lol... I really appreciate how always spoke your mind about things that I did... Bad trade I got yelled at...Good trade that you thought was bad, I got yelled at and then got the head nod when it turned out for the better. I appreciate the amount of times you had to step in and cover for me when I was dealing with the ER. I am glad I decided to retain you last season as it would have been a shame if I didnt get the "Smash" experience.

Thank you to all the guys that were on the team and were moved somewhere else. King, Chieftrout, miguelz, murphy, nemiss I hope you guys had a great season where you ended up..It was hard making the moves that I did, and I appreciate you guys being great teammates while you were on my team.

With that in the greatest Hulk Hogan impression ever "Im out Brother!"

2 Re: Thanks for a great season on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 11:25 am

smashNgrab21

You are one heck of GM bud, You are still learning but i really enjoyed my season. You will always be the GM that let me have a go as a forward ... So thanks for that!!!

Good luck next season everyone on this team!

PS; i could never be a GM, I haven't got the patience to put up with people like ME!

Eastern Conference Champions - Washington Capitals - Season 17

3 Re: Thanks for a great season on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 12:16 pm

Rush_Grant

Well written thanks T

4 Re: Thanks for a great season on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 12:45 pm

SA_Pliskin

Admin
awesome post buddy, nice job and good work LA, great season.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

5 Re: Thanks for a great season on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 1:18 pm

II-Entryy-II

respect. see you in a couple season buddy

S16 President's Trophy Winner
SPNHL Media
S18 Los Angeles Kings GM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 Re: Thanks for a great season on Sat 17 Sep 2016, 9:13 pm

Diirty_Triix_13

Little late response, just read this now. You did a hell of a job running the team, mad props and respect bro. Sorry i couldnt be available for playoffs L.A. good luck to the team this upcoming season. Cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum