Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» Season 26 draft info and stream
Mon 16 Oct 2017, 10:41 pm by Kyngofthievez

» New Rookie Rules
Thu 05 Oct 2017, 9:00 pm by Iachoku

» Mandatory rookie camps
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:00 pm by Iachoku

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

» Season 26 mock draft
Mon 02 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Season 26 Draft
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 11:16 am by SA_Pliskin

» time before penalty for not doing stats
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 9:54 am by SA_Pliskin

» New York Islanders camp
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 1:11 am by Seedoftavares

» Philly offering a guaranteed spot on the team!!!
Fri 29 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm by Fishy

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

PistolPete7788

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » At_Ezz's Attendance For the ALL STAR GAME.

At_Ezz's Attendance For the ALL STAR GAME.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 At_Ezz's Attendance For the ALL STAR GAME. on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:10 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

HELLO WORLD!!
Nashville Predators GM

I will not be attending the All_Star Game This Season. Do To the illuminati Effects that continue to happen to my team every season.

Nashville was robbed from the Presidents trophy last Season.  No free Agents that season and 2 guy's quit on me. So we lost 2 points everytime we forfeited a game. Every time I tried signing a guy a lower team jumped me. Not my fault or my team's fault. Just rules I guess??

Season before that we was robbed in the playoffs against Chicago. (1 of the best teams again that season)No Free Agent's that season either. We swept Colorado 4_0  on Monday/Game 1 Tuesday. So me and my team had to wait to see when and who we had to play and what day we had to play. Guy's work and have to fix their schedule for a video game and games that are determined in a day in half from when we played 3 day's before that. To much confusing..yea I'm the GM and that's what I signed up for but anyway So I had 3 guy's available for Friday. I had to ff game 1 and play with Ecus and my top wingers in net. Why not reschedule PLAYOFF GAMES?? Isn't that why we play in this league? But guess what it's up to both GMs to reschedule? Lol..of course the Gm with 6 isn't going to reschedule it's the Playoffs easy win...lol so we was forced to play. We went Down 0_3 Friday and lost Monday. Sloppy presentation of league playoffs.
But Guess what world..let's change the rules next season??lol that's why we have reschedules now lol. 
So that brings me to this Season...
Hockey Man spams Entry during the game talking about how bad he is..which is against the rules.  Now most of us know Entry including most of my team.  We know he's a trash talker but he's a good guy. So he SNITCHES to pliskin because he's getting out played. Now entry has told me he doesn't like hockeyman. So now Entry has the opportunity to get hockey man So he SNITCHES AND GETS HOCKEYMAN SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES..Lol.

2 games?? 
No warning ?
Not 1 Game?... Hockey Man has never been in no type of trouble In anyway.
But I guess it's the Rules??

Ok pliskin..
You know I love you big guy but this is ridiculous.
Just like some guy's think this pist is ridiculous..
But I'm hear to say.
Your catering to guy's feelings.. I've been in this league for along time. I've been done worse and I've Seen worse things then this. Honestly..

I hate to shine the spotlight on this situation but..
Nspencer quit on me last season..flat out quit. Sent you his messages ...verified everything.
Why is he playing in Colorado?
But it states in the rules if you quit in the season at anytime your not aloud to play the following season correct? He hasn't received a punishment at all.. put your punishing guy's who have a clean sheet?

Regardless if hockey plAys or not ima put my best line in to win. We went 9_0 wiithout hockey so SNITCHING WON'T STOP THIS CUP RUN entry a.k.a Snitchie Pooh

So I want be playing with a SNITCH NEXT TO ME..
And I'm not Sure if my guy's are playing either I can't speak for them but all I know is their not happy. It's bad enough I've lost a couple guy's for the last 2 seasons because of the EFFECTS of The Illuminati. 
We need answers!!

Thanks

At_Ezz
Mr.Killuminati

P.s you can say whatever ypu want about me and this post.
I careless

On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

Cyrus_Jace

It's not about the he said she said, it's about in forcing the same rules and punishments for everyone.

hockeyman_16king

Plus he told me to kill myself ;( .......... how is that allowed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

steelersfan26

Come on guys its a damn video game! If a guy quits on you, you replace him. Its that simple. I had 4 quit on me this season, whether it was just b/c their pissed off or their lives has changed. You play within the rules and you deal with it. I know I'm basically new to this league so you all probably think my opinion doesn't matter, but shit happens. You may be pissed off at 1st if something dont go your way but just get over it and move on. And most of us have families, wives, kids or whatever. And we have more important shit to deal with in life without having to deal with this kinda drama bullshit. We all should basically be adults and need to start acting like it.

TB GM

Season 21 Jack Adams Award

Season 21 Hart Memorial

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Ummmm..
2 guy's quit
We won the cup that season...
So saying acting like adults was pointless
Your talking about play within the rules is explaining everything I just mentioned..lol

On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

Seedoftavares

Lol

Season 19 - Western Division champions (ARZ)
Arizona Coyotes GM Season 19 - 20
Season 17 - Stanley Cup Winner (NSH)
Season 17 - Conn Smythe Winner (NSH)
Season 17 - All Star Starting Goalie (NSH)

steelersfan26

I'm with you Ezzz. Lol

Season 21 Jack Adams Award

Season 21 Hart Memorial

ryno1354

I think somebody needs to go back to English class...

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

SA_Pliskin

Admin
like stated before i dont care what was said in the conversation.   spamming a person while they are playing you is unsportsmanlike and harassment.  automatically 1-3 games.

i dont care if you sat there messaging i love you 8 times while he is playing the same punishment comes.

and no i will not punish him for getting pissed at you.
you were being a dick.   i knew a dick named Scott..    don't be a Scott.

Spencer was harassed by your team and quit.  normally would have missed the season.  he registered first sec the reg opened and since he quit right at playoffs he still had a registration in.  because of that he slipped the radar and was already added to the next season.  it was not pointed out until after another team had him on their roster in week 1 or 2.   by then it was too late to stop it since I wont screw a team over because of my own error.  also because of the situation that made him quit i was not going to go out of the way to screw a team.  im not a scott.

apologies to those named scott who dont get the south park reference.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

10 Re: At_Ezz's Attendance For the ALL STAR GAME. on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:58 pm

SA_Pliskin

Admin
sorry one more just cause its too funny

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum