Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL players association
Yesterday at 1:03 am by BiPolorBear1387

» New Rookie Rules
Mon 11 Dec 2017, 12:50 pm by dodgesblueshells

» SPNHL Disciplinary committee
Fri 08 Dec 2017, 5:36 pm by Seedoftavares

» Increasing competition
Mon 23 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm by Cuban1616

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Wed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» Mandatory rookie camps
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:00 pm by Iachoku

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Wed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

» Season 26 mock draft
Mon 02 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm by SA_Pliskin

» time before penalty for not doing stats
Sat 30 Sep 2017, 9:54 am by SA_Pliskin

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Late registration drop in or free agent drop in's

Late registration drop in or free agent drop in's

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TOOxplicit

To Admin,
I have a question.  I have a friend that is an active military member.  He is in the Navy and has been out to sea on a ship at the time of registration for season 17.  Now he is back and would love to play and I'm sure would've been a high round pick had he been here.(check his stats)  Is there, and if not, why isn't there, a way that a rookie(or anyone for that matter) can drop their name into free agency that way they can get in the system and may potentially get picked up based off their stats?   I'm asking this because this gentlemen is a die hard NHL player with excellent stats and he would love to be part of this league, not to mention we're still prior to the start of the season. In fact I'm so confident of his abilities that i would offer up my own roster spot to him if it were allowed and it were the only solution.  Please let me know if there is any late entry policy that could be implemented considering there are still league members on free agency, what's wrong with enlarging the pool?

Thank you for your time!

TOOxplicit

Also as with most things in life, some exceptions may be made based off certain circumstances, military, death in family, medical, etc., included.

TOOxplicit

His name is:  navy_chief_2008

Killerrampage

Nope

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

SA_Pliskin

Admin
the short answer is no, i am sorry.  not yet. i will open FA if we run out of FA.  but at the moment i can not let him into the FA pool.

The longer answer is because players in the past would abuse that option by hiding from the league until everyone had spent their cap except the team they were wanting to play on.  they would show up and stack a team without giving any other team the option to get them.  We start the season with all teams having an even shot at all players on the board.  they trade, plan and execute tactics to ensure the best that they can get from the people who are registered.  Allowing a player to join after would be unfair to them.   as for your friend if what you say is true, my condolences. however i dont know him. and to avoid sounding insensitive i do not know how much of that story is true.  regardless i have already turned down many late people.  If he is as good as you say he is, then that only extends to what i was talking about.  sounds like all teams would want him but allowing him in now with some team completely broke would be unjust.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

steelersfan26

That story is 100% true, but its totally understandable of what you said and respect that decision

Season 21 Jack Adams Award

Season 21 Hart Memorial

TOOxplicit

Okay, excellent, and thank you for the response.  We'll be sure to let him know when the next registration is open.  Thanks again!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum