Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3

I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 Empty I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 9:19 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
I don't remember which thread I predicted this but I'm sure you all remember. I called this community out on it's bluff. Should of the did the league on NHL 15. Even if it was the same exact game as NHL 14, most people would get it eventually. Now you throw in that NHL 15 on Ps3 is better than NHL 14 and NHL 15 on Ps4 and it's a no brainer. This entire community will have the game by Christmas. For those of you who think you and your 3 friends boycotting the game will change things at EA, stop being delusional. You know you want the game, so buy it. If you can't afford it, beg someone to let you download it or get a job.

Long story, short...At the end of the day, people can't live without the EASHL.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

xXM1NORTHREATXx

xXM1NORTHREATXx
It's true.

[12:44:50 AM] mark hutz: how do you say bar down in french
[12:45:09 AM] KingFromTheDot: Poutine

Iachoku

I have too much misplaced price and resolve to cave and give EA money.

However, I have no issue pathetically grovelling and begging anyone here for a download.

How's 10 bucks sound, anyone?

Eggman--1

Eggman--1
Lots of people did cave... yet the numbers are like 65-40 in favor of Nhl 14 atm... I just don't see much more then 65 signing up for 14 at this point... probably lose more and more as time goes on. gonna be a while before sp can start...

bufford80

I dont see myself spending anymore money on ps3 games let alone paying or splitting on gameshare of 15 now.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

timanto43

timanto43
They released a patch on PS4 that added features for NHL15, and come next month, they're releasing another patch that includes OTP and GM Draft. Calm your tits, people...the game is getting there!!

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
OTP with no lobbies and NHL rosters. The game is bad on Ps4 though. Plus, no club. See ya on NHL Ps3.

timanto43

timanto43
The game as a game for game purposes is great for PS4. But I didn't get 15 for PS3. Still have 14 for PS3.

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
It's a totally broken game on Ps4

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
The gameplay is pretty good on PS4 its just missing the good stuff. Haven't touched my PS3 since the game dropped and i don't intend too.

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
I wont be buying NHL15 for PS3, at all. I'm not going to spend $100+ on 2 NHL games, thats ridiculous. Plus I like NHL on PS4 so win/win.

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

Mc_Dreamyyyy

Mc_Dreamyyyy
Yea but NHL 5 on ps3 is a waste of money its exactly like NHL 14 but with maybe a few tweaks. People probably on bought 15 because it says 15 o 15 new gotta have the new game. PS4 or Xbox 1 is only worth getting 15.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

13I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 Empty Re: I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 on Wed 01 Oct 2014, 10:56 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
NHL 09-12 and NHL 13-15 have been the same games except with a few tweaks.

It's the last time you get to play the NHL you've all been use to and enjoy (no matter how much we bitch about it) as opposed to the sloppy, new console version with totally broken gameplay mechanics. What's not to like about NHL 15 on Ps3?

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Broken gameplay mechanics... lol look at your sig.

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
That's on the servers. I'm talking gameplay mechanics.

Altered_beast_

I tried sticking it out but you can't even find a club game in 14 anymore, had to join the dark side .

17I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 Empty Re: I told you everyone would get NHL 15 on Ps3 on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 10:15 pm

good luck guys I guess I will see you all on NHL 16 as I am NOT buying for PS3

cfaia30

Good to see the site still exists. Fuck EA, but I'm keeping 14 for the ps3 and will probably fucking cave and buy shitty fucking 15 on the ps4 when they add the garbage version of otp. God fucking dammit.

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum