Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Looking For FA's  - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Looking For FA's

Looking For FA's

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 9:10 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
First topic message reminder :

A few guys on my team don't want to play... I need some FA's to replace them if you need a team and you can play every game add me on skype please. gandrokeefefamily

51Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:26 pm

cfaia30

Lol ok, Watson has been trying to get me all season but I wasn't on the block because you refused to take anything

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

52Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:28 pm

RWatson29

RWatson29
lol, offering bufford was a complete joke.

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

53Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:29 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
cfaia30 wrote:Lol ok, Watson has been trying to get me all season but I wasn't on the block because you refused to take anything

If offering guys he got off the FA is considered an offer yes he is trying to get you.

54Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:34 pm

RWatson29

RWatson29
Chamberlian wrote:
cfaia30 wrote:Lol ok, Watson has been trying to get me all season but I wasn't on the block because you refused to take anything

If offering guys he got off the FA is considered an offer yes he is trying to get you.
Lets not kid ourselves. Jayscott is one of the best forwards in the league.

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

55Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:36 pm

cfaia30

Considering the title of this post is looking for free agents I guess that's better than what you think you have. I don't give a shit who the gm is as long as it's no longer good damn Ottawa. But you're a stubborn prick so keep posting your stupid Skype offers from today and give me my 2 games next week so I can get this season over with. You know, like you told the rest of the team last week before you decided to play this high and mighty bullshit.

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

56Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Maybe your missing the point of the FA's. Last night mollz no showed and was playing MLB. SKitz no showed because he was on and "couldn't find the lobby". The Goalie I just signed I asked to replace mollz because he no showed logged off after you decided not to try. So yea maybe just maybe i should sign an FA...

57Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:42 pm

bufford80

Chamberlian wrote:He offered bufford for you legit like idc what you say thats fucking hilarious..

CFAIA>BUFFORD who wouldnt do that trade

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

58Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
This is still going on?

59Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:00 pm

bufford80

Only been up since the morning AJ now its getting fun lol

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

60Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

Chomper4

I have a big problem with bad players calling other people bad.  CF, dont listen to Chamb.  You are at the very least on par with him.

Chamb, how dare you let your players give up in a blow out and get embarassed even worse?  That is bad for the league and we do not need that here.  You should be ashamed of yourself

"offense sells tickets, defense wins championships."
chomper deserves all awards -Ryno

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : thats why chomps teams always win this league, he is the only dman that passes

Sabres1414 : the guy is the best shutdown dman in the league & maybe all of nhl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : chomp ur number 1 and thats all there is to it.

[9:53:26 PM] bufford80: we all want to learn from the great chomper lol

61Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
thread ruined... It was funny thanks chomp.

62Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:31 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
He even forfeited last night. Disgrace to the league, should be banned for life imo

63Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 5:36 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Jaqueezy27 wrote:He even forfeited last night. Disgrace to the league, should be banned for life imo
Totally agree stupid nick and ezz.

64Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 7:26 pm

Should of signed me I'm 100% available

I guess I was I'll informed I was needed

65Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:44 am

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Thanx to Buffy and Ivan for pointing me in this threads direction.  Just a massive LOL & chomper nailed it (as usual ) the kettle calling the pot a black POS is old and never funny. Pzz bitches see you in September

66Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:56 am

Kcrusher33

Kcrusher33
This is actually getting quite entertaining.

Season 10 Nsh/Ott/Bos
Season 13 San Jose Sharks
Season 14 Los Angeles Kings "C" 
Season 15 Toronto Maple Leafs

67Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:05 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Make sure there is no racism in this thread rush.. Are you enjoying your time off playing any basketball with other white guys that pretend they are black. Why don't you come in chat and ban some random people for no apparent reason. I'm looking for FA's not scrubs find a new thread to post you irrelevant opinion.

68Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:14 pm

nick108

Chamberlian wrote:Make sure there is no racism in this thread rush.. Are you enjoying your time off playing any basketball with other white guys that pretend they are black. Why don't you come in chat and ban some random people for no apparent reason. I'm looking for FA's not scrubs find a new thread to post you irrelevant opinion.
I second this

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

69Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 2:23 pm

xHAC_Rambo

xHAC_Rambo
I'm a Free Agent

[21:00:00] @ SA_Pliskin : cfaia there are two things i cant picture. you as a teacher shaping our youth and freefaii as a cop protecting our rights and laws..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good players different styles not everyone is gonna like everyone's the same lol

70Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 5:51 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Chamberlian wrote:Make sure there is no racism in this thread rush.. Are you enjoying your time off playing any basketball with other white guys that pretend they are black. Why don't you come in chat and ban some random people for no apparent reason. I'm looking for FA's not scrubs find a new thread to post you irrelevant opinion.

I love you Chamb. Just magnificent  Laughing

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

71Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 2:59 am

Fluri37

im a FA Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[22:39:50] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : See ham dont even care
[22:40:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : sorry
[22:40:07] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : i was stuffing my face with cock

72Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

Daltonjl7

Daltonjl7
Chamber. You suck big cock, and so do I. Lets get together some time.

73Looking For FA's  - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking For FA's on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:57 am

Fluri37

^^ he really does

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[22:39:50] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : See ham dont even care
[22:40:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : sorry
[22:40:07] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : i was stuffing my face with cock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum