Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Ea begged me - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Ea begged me

Ea begged me

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Ea begged me on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 5:11 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
First topic message reminder :

For countless years EA sports has begged me to game test for them. But this year i am finally going to. I will be game testing NHL 15. And will tell them how to make the best game, simply cause i am the best. If u have anything u dislike about the game go ahead and tell me and i will pass on the msg.

Love

Pass_2_win

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

26Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 6:49 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
Lol you didn't dominate shit. Got benched for Gag in the playoffs.

27Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 7:13 pm

RWatson29

RWatson29
Tell him again jaq

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

28Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:49 pm

Spiritpat

I dont have time to test their shit and im glad they dont ask me i could careless, but what pisses me off is that 3s scrubs get to test their game and its probably kids like you that make the game that bad by making the game too easy to dangle and force. If you're so good how come 98% of the people dont know you?

29Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:53 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Jaqueezy27 wrote:Lol you didn't dominate shit. Got benched for Gag in the playoffs.
Only in my first season.Isnt that the season u lost to ham in the playoffs? Hmm and didnt i win a cup? Surprised My team never lost with me in the lineup. But yours did with u

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

30Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:56 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Spiritpat wrote:I dont have time to test their shit and im glad they dont ask me i could careless, but what pisses me off is that 3s scrubs get to test their game and its probably kids like you that make the game that bad by making the game too easy to dangle and force. If you're so good how come 98% of the people dont know you?
Apparently ur retarded. I dont play 3's and i dont force lol. Nice try kiiiiid

31Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm

Spiritpat

Pass_2_win wrote:
Spiritpat wrote:I dont have time to test their shit and im glad they dont ask me i could careless, but what pisses me off is that 3s scrubs get to test their game and its probably kids like you that make the game that bad by making the game too easy to dangle and force. If you're so good how come 98% of the people dont know you?
Apparently ur retarded. I dont play 3's and i dont force lol. Nice try kiiiiid

You probably play 2s 3s and 4s then because nobody knows who the fuck you are that play real men hockey. Just stfu and go test their game

32Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:03 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
you won a cup by sitting on the bench, congrats. I guess it's more than I have, good job, buddy. you're still a garbage player who beats up on weak western EASHL teams and thinks hes great. sad

33Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

Crusaders47

and ask for real team canada jerseys cause we did it canadaaaaa 

lmao

34Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 3:25 am

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Jaqueezy27 wrote:you won a cup by sitting on the bench, congrats. I guess it's more than I have, good job, buddy. you're still a garbage player who beats up on weak western EASHL teams and thinks hes great. sad
Bro its not like he wanted to bench me, like cmon who would want to bench me. I just decided i'd rather have friends and go outside so i let gag take the reigns. And tbh ive played in east and west and dont see any talent difference, its just like the comparibles of xbox to ps3 players, the talent level is no different.. U may think im garbage jaq but ur still a greasy headbangin bum

35Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

RWatson29

RWatson29
Crusaders47 wrote:

and ask for real team canada jerseys cause we did it canadaaaaa 

lmao
Officer smithson

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

36Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 4:23 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
Pass_2_win wrote:
Jaqueezy27 wrote:you won a cup by sitting on the bench, congrats. I guess it's more than I have, good job, buddy. you're still a garbage player who beats up on weak western EASHL teams and thinks hes great. sad
Bro its not like he wanted to bench me, like cmon who would want to bench me. I just decided i'd rather have friends and go outside so i let gag take the reigns. And tbh ive played in east and west and dont see any talent difference, its just like the comparibles of xbox to ps3 players, the talent level is no different.. U may think im garbage jaq but ur still a greasy headbangin bum

now you're just making yourself look silly. no one's gonna take you seriously when you make statements like that about the undisputed best dman in the history of sports entertainment. go make fun of ham or something, at least everyone hates him

37Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 5:04 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Jaqueezy27 wrote:
Pass_2_win wrote:

now you're just making yourself look silly. no one's gonna take you seriously when you make statements like that about the undisputed best dman in the history of sports entertainment. go make fun of ham or something, at least everyone hates him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

38Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 5:30 pm

Spiritpat

Pass_2_win wrote:

you clearly dont go outside if youre chosen to test their game, you probably have 7000 posts on the forums and ass lick their asses

39Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 6:17 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
im sorry ham

40Ea begged me - Page 2 Empty Re: Ea begged me on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Spiritpat wrote:
Pass_2_win wrote:

you clearly dont go outside if youre chosen to test their game, you probably have 7000 posts on the forums and ass lick their asses
Bro idk where u get ur facts from, ive never posted anything on the forums i only post on here to piss no lifes like u off. Just keep trying broooo."ass lick their asses". Lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum