Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
17-1.          - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » 17-1.

17-1.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

117-1.          - Page 5 Empty 17-1. on Fri 11 Jul 2014, 11:12 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
First topic message reminder :

When a mans heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.
A wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator.
Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.
The battle between Good and Evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior.
The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Jaqueezy
.



Last edited by Jaqueezy27 on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 11:07 pm; edited 5 times in total


10117-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 5:55 pm

Killerrampage


I miss aman


_________________
Season 4 New York Rangers

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

10217-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
I was waiting for this generic "I don't care" response. You love the leagues because you've spent over a year including hundreds of hours playing/posting/being a prick. No need to emphasize video game by adding fucking in the middle of your sentence. You know how you avoid garnering this constant antagonism? Stop making comments in threads that will garner antagonism. If you enjoy pointless threads like this one 4chan would be a great fit for your I dont cares and I do what I want because it's the internets.

Stop constantly being a prick to people in every other thread if you do not care.


_________________
*Insert more accomplishments than you*
*Insert hatin' comments by hatin' haters*
https://www.facebook.com/LeafsSource

10317-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:21 pm

osupahstaro


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10417-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:44 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
xTheWildCard-51 wrote:I was waiting for this generic "I don't care" response. You love the leagues because you've spent over a year including hundreds of hours playing/posting/being a prick. No need to emphasize video game by adding fucking in the middle of your sentence. You know how you avoid garnering this constant antagonism? Stop making comments in threads that will garner antagonism. If you enjoy pointless threads like this one 4chan would be a great fit for your I dont cares and I do what I want because it's the internets.

Stop constantly being a prick to people in every other thread if you do not care.

Me being a prick to people? Are you kidding me? Ever since I joined the league people have talked shit to me first. So you're mistaken. Whether it's Cfaia always talking shit to me first or Killer with the "you're irrelelvent, don't talk to me" shit when i first joined. Whatever lol. This is a first tho.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

10517-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 9:56 pm

cfaia30


You're irrelevant, don't talk to anyone


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

10617-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Sun 20 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
Chamberlian wrote:Is Chomper making you touch his small Asian weiner?

It's quite large for a Asian #NoHomo

10717-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:12 am

stickygreendubs


HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:I've NEVER claimed to be any good at this game lmao. You were definitely not LW because ilegendary and I split lw and rw... Im a dick to you because you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you have, many times lol Legendary has never played RW because I remember he told me specifically he is ONLY a LW... But if I played LD then i would hop up at time with the LW and help him out, if I was RD then i would do the same for RW. I do it for VG and it works... It works because people agree and accept the gameplan unlike you who decide to do their own thing and fuck up. 

But oh thats nice, I see why people hate you lmfao, life goes on
I didn't realize that trying to run a give n go for once instead of watching you take some retarded shot or ilegendary try to dangle everyone was the wrong thing to do. My bad, next time I'll follow the game plan and rip a sweet cc through 5 players.

10817-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:20 am

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:I've NEVER claimed to be any good at this game lmao. You were definitely not LW because ilegendary and I split lw and rw... Im a dick to you because you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you have, many times lol Legendary has never played RW because I remember he told me specifically he is ONLY a LW... But if I played LD then i would hop up at time with the LW and help him out, if I was RD then i would do the same for RW. I do it for VG and it works... It works because people agree and accept the gameplan unlike you who decide to do their own thing and fuck up. 

But oh thats nice, I see why people hate you lmfao, life goes on
I didn't realize that trying to run a give n go for once instead of watching you take some retarded shot or ilegendary try to dangle everyone was the wrong thing to do. My bad, next time I'll follow the game plan and rip a sweet cc through 5 players.

#1. You never tried a give and go. #2. Any shot is better than no shot and turning it over. #3. That wasn't the gameplan but hey man if forcing a CC through players works, then why stop doing it?


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

10917-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:35 am

stickygreendubs


HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:I've NEVER claimed to be any good at this game lmao. You were definitely not LW because ilegendary and I split lw and rw... Im a dick to you because you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you have, many times lol Legendary has never played RW because I remember he told me specifically he is ONLY a LW... But if I played LD then i would hop up at time with the LW and help him out, if I was RD then i would do the same for RW. I do it for VG and it works... It works because people agree and accept the gameplan unlike you who decide to do their own thing and fuck up. 

But oh thats nice, I see why people hate you lmfao, life goes on
I didn't realize that trying to run a give n go for once instead of watching you take some retarded shot or ilegendary try to dangle everyone was the wrong thing to do. My bad, next time I'll follow the game plan and rip a sweet cc through 5 players.

#1. You never tried a give and go. #2. Any shot is better than no shot and turning it over. #3. That wasn't the gameplan but hey man if forcing a CC through players works, then why stop doing it?
You're going to sit there are attempt to tell me that you remember every play we made that season? This is why I and all those other people you were talking about shit on you, you're a fucking idiot. And shooting into the feet of the defensemen 10 times a period is in no way beneficial to your team. And you would say that about forcing ccs lol, point proven.

11017-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:54 am

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:I've NEVER claimed to be any good at this game lmao. You were definitely not LW because ilegendary and I split lw and rw... Im a dick to you because you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you have, many times lol Legendary has never played RW because I remember he told me specifically he is ONLY a LW... But if I played LD then i would hop up at time with the LW and help him out, if I was RD then i would do the same for RW. I do it for VG and it works... It works because people agree and accept the gameplan unlike you who decide to do their own thing and fuck up. 

But oh thats nice, I see why people hate you lmfao, life goes on
I didn't realize that trying to run a give n go for once instead of watching you take some retarded shot or ilegendary try to dangle everyone was the wrong thing to do. My bad, next time I'll follow the game plan and rip a sweet cc through 5 players.

#1. You never tried a give and go. #2. Any shot is better than no shot and turning it over. #3. That wasn't the gameplan but hey man if forcing a CC through players works, then why stop doing it?
You're going to sit there are attempt to tell me that you remember every play we made that season? This is why I and all those other people you were talking about shit on you, you're a fucking idiot. And shooting into the feet of the defensemen 10 times a period is in no way beneficial to your team. And you would say that about forcing ccs lol, point proven.

I go by what I remember, I don't EVER remember you trying a give and go, so if I don't remember it then of course I'm going to say you didn't try it. I'm pretty sure if you ask a teammate they will say the same thing. And if im wrong then im wrong. Who shits on me? You don't shit on me. And 10 times a game? lmao get real buddy. Making fake accusations to try and make you sound like you actually know what you're talking about is proving nothing. & people force all the time and it works, its part of the game.

But, I don't know what your deal is Sticky. I haven't done anything wrong to you personally. I was even nice enough to trade you to the list of teams that you wanted me to, I've done nothing but good things for you. But whatever. Hate me because how I play the game? That's nice.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

11117-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:09 am

stickygreendubs


HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:
HAM wrote:
stickygreendubs wrote:I've NEVER claimed to be any good at this game lmao. You were definitely not LW because ilegendary and I split lw and rw... Im a dick to you because you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you have, many times lol Legendary has never played RW because I remember he told me specifically he is ONLY a LW... But if I played LD then i would hop up at time with the LW and help him out, if I was RD then i would do the same for RW. I do it for VG and it works... It works because people agree and accept the gameplan unlike you who decide to do their own thing and fuck up. 

But oh thats nice, I see why people hate you lmfao, life goes on
I didn't realize that trying to run a give n go for once instead of watching you take some retarded shot or ilegendary try to dangle everyone was the wrong thing to do. My bad, next time I'll follow the game plan and rip a sweet cc through 5 players.

#1. You never tried a give and go. #2. Any shot is better than no shot and turning it over. #3. That wasn't the gameplan but hey man if forcing a CC through players works, then why stop doing it?
You're going to sit there are attempt to tell me that you remember every play we made that season? This is why I and all those other people you were talking about shit on you, you're a fucking idiot. And shooting into the feet of the defensemen 10 times a period is in no way beneficial to your team. And you would say that about forcing ccs lol, point proven.

I go by what I remember, I don't EVER remember you trying a give and go, so if I don't remember it then of course I'm going to say you didn't try it. I'm pretty sure if you ask a teammate they will say the same thing. And if im wrong then im wrong. Who shits on me? You don't shit on me. And 10 times a game? lmao get real buddy. Making fake accusations to try and make you sound like you actually know what you're talking about is proving nothing. & people force all the time and it works, its part of the game.

But, I don't know what your deal is Sticky. I haven't done anything wrong to you personally. I was even nice enough to trade you to the list of teams that you wanted me to, I've done nothing but good things for you. But whatever. Hate me because how I play the game? That's nice.
I think it's more that you wouldn't be able to recognize the play while it's happening in front of you. And let's not forget I played every game that I was scheduled for and didn't force you to trade me, I asked nicely. And you're the one that freaked out and started this argument. So go ahead and try and make me out to be the asshole here, just go back a few pages. All I said was "Someone like HAM." And you had a temper tantrum, because like I said you're an idiot.

11217-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:24 am

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Weren't able to recognize the play? lmao oh whatever you say buddy. & You didn't force me because you couldn't lol it was either play or get banned. Either way I am a nice guy and did you a favor since you practically begged and some teammates didn't like your style since you didn't have a mic. 

And its not just that. "Someone like Ham" tell me what do you mean out of that? It's nothing good im sure. But everytime im in either chatbox you talk shit about me for no reason. Started happening when I said the Rangers would lose game 6 to Philly.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

11317-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:28 am

stickygreendubs


HAM wrote:Weren't able to recognize the play? lmao oh whatever you say buddy. & You didn't force me because you couldn't lol it was either play or get banned. Either way I am a nice guy and did you a favor since you practically begged and some teammates didn't like your style since you didn't have a mic. 

And its not just that. "Someone like Ham" tell me what do you mean out of that? It's nothing good im sure. But everytime im in either chatbox you talk shit about me for no reason. Started happening when I said the Rangers would lose game 6 to Philly.
I won another cup that season Smile And yes, I asked for a trade cause I didn't like "the game plan."

11417-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 8:56 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
LaPlante94 wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:Is Chomper making you touch his small Asian weiner?

It's quite large for a Asian #NoHomo


Large for an Asian is still small


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wake me up when 16 comes.

11517-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:05 am

ryno1354

ryno1354
I asked ham for a trade multiple times, but he wouldn't do it :'(


_________________
1x Stanley Cup Winner
1x Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
1x Last Overall Pick
3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

11617-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:20 am

bufford80


ryno1354 wrote:I asked ham for a trade multiple times, but he wouldn't do it :'(

HAM loves you in the most gayiest way thats way ryno.


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

11717-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 11:22 am

bufford80


HAM wrote:Bufford: Yeah thanks to you I was traded lolol Razz

Aman: Here's the thing, Idc what you, the league, or anyone on the online community thinks of me. It's a fucking video game, nothing more. I play it to have fun and I have fun. But I can say whatever I want to whoever I want in this league, VG, or wherever because once again, its an online community in a league nobody really gives a shit about. I log on, play, and do my thing. I have gotten better tho since I first started SP. But I do appreciate the advice, I don't say much in VG.


I won't lie that was my plan from the get go or just to make you suffer a season under me lmao


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

11817-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:08 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
This is still going on?


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11917-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:30 pm

bufford80


It's a troll thread now you have realized that lol


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

12017-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 6:41 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12117-1.          - Page 5 Empty Re: 17-1. on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm

osupahstaro


In order to run a give and go, you need one person to give, and the other to go. 90% of the people that play this game don't understand the "go" part. Sticky does though

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum