Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
New to this league and to PSN EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
New to this league and to PSN EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
New to this league and to PSN EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
New to this league and to PSN EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
New to this league and to PSN EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
New to this league and to PSN EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
New to this league and to PSN EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
New to this league and to PSN EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
New to this league and to PSN EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » New to this league and to PSN

New to this league and to PSN

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New to this league and to PSN Empty New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 1:02 pm

BMW11190

Whats up gentlemen. My Gamer tag is BMW11190 but everyone calls me BEAMER. I have been playing 6s since NHL 2011 and have had the opportunity to play with some great players in elite xbox 360 leagues. With the release of the PS4 I figured it was time to come home back to a playstation device after not playing since the PS2. I have played 10+ seasons in xbox 360 6v6 leagues. IOHL,VHL,LGHL,IHA,CIHL. I play G and RD. I have won multiple awards in leagues and have been an owner, league official, NHLPA assistant, team captain, and a systems administrator. 

I know I am considered a rookie in this league and will have to work my way up and show my worth to owners and my peers in this league. I will not be playing until the league plays on the PS4 but I will be on the xbox 360 on nhl 14. If anyone has nhl 14 for the 360 and wants to scout me for upcoming seasons just let me know. 

Hope to see you all out on the ice on NHL 15.

Good luck in season 15.

-BEAMER

2New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 2:18 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Welcome man. I have some information to make thing easier for you here. 

Here is a list of scumbags 
-Ezz
-Nick108 
-Bufford 
-GoHawks 
-Jaqueezy 
-Chumper4 
-stickygreendumps

There are a few respectable guys 
-me 
-Lomax
-Plisk

3New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 3:53 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
hi i am the town idiot, welcome to the league

4New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:13 pm

wasteaway44

Spud_the_Scrub wrote:hi i am the town idiot, welcome to the league
this.. oh btw they wont admit it but im the resident cool guy in this league, im also tough and like frosted flakes, hi

season 15 #LeafsNation

5New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 4:30 pm

jeiel9876

jeiel9876
Hey man looks like all the talent will be coming to ps4 from xbox. Well all i want to say is good luck.

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

[16:32:45] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]HAM is gay
[16:32:50] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]if you don't believe me, read my sig

[20:37:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : jeiel won the big games we needed

[20:36:50] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]jeiel u played great when needed stepped up huge

Best back up and shitty starter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - Henny_16 

Best Backup Ever - Killerrampage 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:52 pm

bufford80

Chamberlian wrote:Welcome man. I have some information to make thing easier for you here. 

Here is a list of scumbags 
-Ezz
-Nick108 
-Bufford 
-GoHawks 
-Jaqueezy 
-Chumper4 
-stickygreendumps

-me 
-Lomax
-Plisk

Respectable and chamberlian dont go in same sentence.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

7New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm

Djoneswilkilu68

Djoneswilkilu68
His list of scumbags is missing me, WELL FUCK YOU TOO CHAMBERLIEN!

[16:00:15] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : worst then EZZ team?
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's bitch

[10:12 AM] Nick108: <<< ham is way better than jones

[10:13:39 AM] bufford80:that is the fuckin funniest thing ive ever heard

[10:13:50 AM] Ryan: Lolll

[10:15:18 AM] D-Jones_68: Ya, when I play with one hand tied behind my back with a blind fold on

8New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:53 pm

stickygreendubs

Chamberlian is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever met. So try to forget everything he says to you.

9New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Fri 04 Jul 2014, 5:22 am

sic_snake

sic_snake
-me 
-Lomax
-Plisk

LOL

10New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Fri 04 Jul 2014, 8:15 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Rude bastards welcome Beamer to league and stop making it about yourselves. Stickygreendumps at least has an excuse his parents are cousins. But the rest of you should feel shame.

11New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Fri 04 Jul 2014, 2:38 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Chamberlian wrote:Rude bastards welcome Beamer to league and stop making it about yourselves. Stickygreendumps at least has an excuse his parents are cousins. But the rest of you should feel shame.

lol! 

Btw, Welcome to the league Beamer Very Happy

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

12New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Fri 04 Jul 2014, 5:28 pm

wasteaway44

HAM wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:Rude bastards welcome Beamer to league and stop making it about yourselves. Stickygreendumps at least has an excuse his parents are cousins. But the rest of you should feel shame.

lol! 

Btw, Welcome to the league Beamer Very Happy
shutup ham

season 15 #LeafsNation

13New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:19 pm

BMW11190

Thanks gents. I will be active on the site from time to time. I will not play until NHL 15 but if any of you have xbox 360 and play nhl 14 on there let me know so we can scout and what not. My Gamertag is the same here as it is on the 360.

GL to all of you in the upcoming seasons.

14New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:03 pm

stickygreendubs

Chamb you're just mad that you can't crack an AHL lineup in VG lmao

15New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:10 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
CHARLOTTE CHECKERS
Calder Cup Champs 
GM: KARLSSON_MVP
CAPTAIN: PNCPARK2K1
ASSISTANT: LLC_RAIN_XLL

ROSTER:
BUBS0782
PATRICKISONFIRE
MAVCHO39
LLXMALKIN_71XLL
X_PANTERA_X
CHAMBERLIAN
DYNASTY1989
MIKE_MAKI_13
DUSCHE84

PNC would probably agree we could easily Dust most of the NHL teams that season.

16New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:51 pm

Djoneswilkilu68

Djoneswilkilu68
Chamberlian wrote:CHARLOTTE CHECKERS
Calder Cup Champs 
GM: KARLSSON_MVP
CAPTAIN: PNCPARK2K1
ASSISTANT: LLC_RAIN_XLL

ROSTER:
BUBS0782
PATRICKISONFIRE
MAVCHO39
LLXMALKIN_71XLL
X_PANTERA_X
CHAMBERLIAN
DYNASTY1989
MIKE_MAKI_13
DUSCHE84

PNC would probably agree we could easily Dust most of the NHL teams that season.

Haha, Maybe season 7 Boston lmao.

[16:00:15] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : worst then EZZ team?
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's bitch

[10:12 AM] Nick108: <<< ham is way better than jones

[10:13:39 AM] bufford80:that is the fuckin funniest thing ive ever heard

[10:13:50 AM] Ryan: Lolll

[10:15:18 AM] D-Jones_68: Ya, when I play with one hand tied behind my back with a blind fold on

17New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
I don't really understand why you guys think the VG is so great there is talent there but the league is so watered down due to having so many teams. Chicago here would destroy any team there in a 7 game series.

18New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:09 pm

wasteaway44

just being honest bruhhhhhhh

season 15 #LeafsNation

19New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:36 pm

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
beamer... this league is full of lunatics run while you can

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

20New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

stickygreendubs

Chamberlian wrote:I don't really understand why you guys think the VG is so great there is talent there but the league is so watered down due to having so many teams. Chicago here would destroy any team there in a 7 game series.
VG isn't that great, you're just that bad.

21New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm

bufford80

stickygreendubs wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:I don't really understand why you guys think the VG is so great there is talent there but the league is so watered down due to having so many teams. Chicago here would destroy any team there in a 7 game series.
VG isn't that great, you're just that bad.

#SHOTSFIRED

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

22New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 1:07 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Gotta consider the source.. When we were debating what to do with the limited sign up sticky said we should go with 3 lines. Confronting him on here would be like challenging an armless guy to a gunfight. 

Here ill make your generic comeback "Yea well your bad" good one high five.

23New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 3:37 pm

sgill19

Chamberlian wrote:Gotta consider the source.. When we were debating what to do with the limited sign up sticky said we should go with 3 lines. Confronting him on here would be like challenging an armless guy to a gunfight. 

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

24New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
sgill19 wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:Gotta consider the source.. When we were debating what to do with the limited sign up sticky said we should go with 3 lines. Confronting him on here would be like challenging an armless guy to a gunfight. 

LOOL now thats more creative.

25New to this league and to PSN Empty Re: New to this league and to PSN on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm

stickygreendubs

Lol and the only thing you've said so far is that you think I'm stupid.. We could always just go get Chomper to son you for the 5,000th time listing off all the reasons you're an absolute joke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum