Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

S15 Mock Draft. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Hello everyone, glad to be back, time for another "Ham Mock Draft" Very Happy With it being a 6 team season, I'm going to do the first 2 rounds of the VET draft. Please note everything is based off of the draft board and any trades from this point on will not be updated with the mock draft. So lets get into it.

#1. Chamb's Senators: I heard that Jaqueezy got traded to GoHawk's team for a 2nd rounder so I will go by that. I also heard that Checkmate quit the league. So now seeing that Chamb has a solid tendy in Jhonny, a utility player with EL, and the 1st overall pick i see them going with a winger. That winger is SNIPE_SNIPE_420. Mikey is a solid choice with #1 pick.

Other choices: get_on_ur_knees, jeff0012

#2. GoHawk's Hawks Wink : Jon traded for Jaqueezy. Cute. I heard he traded Watson for Class act so they the #1 LW/RW spots filled with Class and Crusaders. They have Jon at D & Jaqueezy in net for the time being. I see Jon going with a C (if he doesnt decide to play C himself). That C is Diirty_Triix_13. Triix plays where he's told and I see him being a perfect match for this club. Stamkos might quit before the season even starts so y'know.

Other choices: I9I-stamkos-I1Ic, get_on_ur_knees, PolynomC

#3. Bumford's Leafs: Bufford has a lot of utility guys with his resigns. Dreammy can play G, C, RW. Bufford can play D and probably will for his team's sake. Jones can play D, wing, C im pretty sure and he acquired Watson at RW and will be the starter. Hard to choose but i see them going with a #1 LW in laydownfool61. A good, safe choice being with it that Mikey is gone at this point. Not 100% on what Bumford decides to go with here being that he has the utility players, oh well.

Other choices: IvanThyGreat, get_on_ur_knees

#4. Nick's Pens: Nick has a G, himself at C, wherever Jiggaboo plays, Keith at D i presume, and Stamp at LW. Not bad but still needs more talent up front. I see him going with (if he's still there) get_on_ur_knees. Also I predict Knees will play for forward than G so 100% a top 4 pick somewhere in this bunch. 

Other choices: IvanThyGreat, jeff0012

#5. Chomper's Flames: Chomp, Aman, Lap. Feel like ive seen this before  Rolling Eyes . Aman at G/RW (if he feels like it), Chomp at D, Lap at C/LW. There you go. I see them going with a RW. That RW is jeff0012. Of course I assume he's still there which is a 50/50. Who knows. But if he is then a solid pick for sure. 

Other choices: IvanThyGreat, Aman @RW

#6. Ezzz's Preds: Hmm. Ezz of course will start himself about every game at D, then theres Hockey at G??  Suspect and Amazing at C i take it he wont play D at least besides Ezz Wink . The obvious choice would be to start Amazing over Dark at C. I think Dark can play D, not sure. Of course Desv starting at LW. So they need a RW to fill the void. That RW, depending on who's available would be Jayscott555. Ezz has had Jay before so idk if there's an issue between them but if everyone goes as i predict there wont be much of a choice. This was a hard pick, Ezz is weird and idk idk idk. 

Other choices: enitslanav, xS7LENT_SN7PERSx

Well first round done. Interesting indeed, usually im wrong with these so we will see if i can be right for a change  Twisted Evil ON TO the 2nd round.

#1. Ezzz's Preds: Well, considering i have no fucking clue who Ezz will pick im just going to go with a bold choice here and say he goes with a safe pick in Sergein. Serge has been around the block and is reliable. We will see what happens.

#2. Chomp's Flames: I see Chomp going with that third forward considering Aman plays G. A solid 2nd round pick would be enitslanav. Enit is more than solid at LW and would fit in perfectly with Chomp. Considering Aman plays RW, then CHomp goes for a G. 

#3. Nick's Pens: I do see Nick going with a Dman here and who else other than the one and only Ham. That's right. Call me biased but I see myself fitting it nicely with Nick and the Pens. Will i even go for this high. Who knows. Hear that Nick Very Happy (On comes the hate).

#4. Bumford's Leafs: I do see Buff going with a G here, Ive seen Dreams at G and oh boy.  Evil or Very Mad  lol. Of course a solid pick here would be the bossman himself SA_Pliskin. He's cheaper than the other solid 2 goalies and would be a good pick if Bufford plays his cards right. 

#5. GoHawk's Hawks: I see Jon going with either a goalie to cover Jaq's ass (heard he was like a vet 2 card) or a LD to play with him. But for some reason, i cant see him investing a 2nd rounder in a LD to play with him. SO a goalie would be the right choice. That G is maybe PNCPark2k1 considering his salary and all that. Meh.

#6. Chamb's Sens: Chamb is smart and so i see him using his #1 Rookie pick on a Dman (we all should know who it is). Being that chamb can also play D, i see them going with a winger again. That winger is wasteaway44. Waste can also play C and is a solid late 2nd rounder. Wheeeeeeeewwwwww

Alright so i heard there was a trade and someone traded their 2nd rounder. I forgot who it was and simply dont care enough to go back and edit it now so oh well. By the late 2nd round its about anyone's game and anyone can really get chosen. So it's all good. I welcome all the hate to rain in and everyone have a merry day Very Happy Faaaaaaaaaack.

That is all, tune in next time, Ham  afro

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
0 out of 12

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Chamberlian wrote:0 out of 12

Glad you liked it Princess Very Happy

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Where's Ivanka Thy Great

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
you have stamkos dropping to the 3rd round lol

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Chamberlian wrote:you have stamkos dropping to the 3rd round lol

He's in there in the "other choices" i just dont see a GM picking him when theres a huge possibility he quits on you.

Keith2

pretty sure i signed up for lw if u check but ooooooki lmaooo

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
Me-Chomp-Aman gonna fuck shit up.

RWatson29

RWatson29
Hmmm

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

bufford80

I like the write but the picks idk seem far fetched

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

cfaia30

If Ham goes before me as D, then that gm should be fired instantly for jeopardizing the integrity of the league

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

bufford80

cfaia30 wrote:If Ham goes before me as D, then that gm should be fired instantly for jeopardizing the integrity of the league

^10th round pick

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

cfaia30

Them ham should be a 4th rd rookie pick

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
pro 2, not vet 2

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
this mock draft fucking sucks by the way

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
While I may not fully agree (Mock drafts are opinion based anyways) I really like that HAM took the time to write this up.

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
good read ham.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

nick108

Ham you wanna play for me huh?

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

wasteaway44

good effort ham, everyone knows ill sit in f/a though , im just that elite they dont want me making the other teams feel bad

season 15 #LeafsNation

jeiel9876

jeiel9876
Oh no ham "fits" on the pens lol

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

[16:32:45] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]HAM is gay
[16:32:50] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]if you don't believe me, read my sig

[20:37:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : jeiel won the big games we needed

[20:36:50] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]jeiel u played great when needed stepped up huge

Best back up and shitty starter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - Henny_16 

Best Backup Ever - Killerrampage 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Stamkos and Jeff are the two best players on the board, so they go 1 and 2.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
1/12 well done

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Chamberlian wrote:1/12 well done

Better than 0/12 Very Happy