Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Playoff Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Playoff Predictions

Playoff Predictions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 4:04 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
First topic message reminder :

This can all change if Minnesota implodes and ff's every game.

Boston over Pittsburgh in 5

Detroit over Tampa in 6

Colorado over San Jose in 5

Minnesota over Anaheim in 6

Boston over Detroit in 6

Colorado over Minnesota in 7

Boston over Colorado in 6

Blow me

26Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 5:23 pm

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
bufford80 wrote:East wins SC end of conversation

Wanna make a bet?

27Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 5:43 pm

joshb12345

sgill19 wrote:boston stinks, the real shocker is that we aren't up 3-0. Ana is terrible and so is sj. Both teams will lose to col.

love the all the shit talking u do, cant wait for it to backfire on u

28Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 7:11 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Minnesota down 3-0, They need me out there, We all knew this would happen once i was traded.

29Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 8:17 pm

JBrodie21

JBrodie21
LaPlante94 is the best to ever hold a controller, good talk.

[17:40:53] JBrodie21 : Sticky is jewish
[17:40:55] JBrodie21 : and gay
[17:40:56] JBrodie21 : lol
[17:40:58] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : fucking right i am

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

30Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 8:47 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
cool

31Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 8:51 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:Pitts wins were 1 goal wins... talking like there blowing Boston out of the water  cheers 
straiten out !!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)

32Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 10:25 pm

Killerrampage

These predictions might be the worst predictions ever. I don't think you got 1 series right lol.

EDIT: Wait, you got the COL series, but that doesn't matter.

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

33Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 2:17 pm

ImPuLSe_TricksS

ok well i guess detroit is gunna have to show all u how stupid u r

34Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 3:53 pm

PNCPark2k1

PNCPark2k1
GoHawks496 wrote:No. Boston severely outplayed you in two games, you severely out played us in one. Go troll Freefall.

I had an issue that pretty much made me worst player on ice all series ... the goalie you were shooting on was about useless and you lost, how the fuck do you think you outplayed them. I saw a period in every game that I saw 0 shots, was bored as fuck most of the time cause you guys never got to our side of ice, and got goals the few times you did.

Gill literally told my guys where the pass was going before you moved the puck on breakout and was right almost every time, you can coast through a season doing that, but once you get to playoffs that kinda thing becomes easy to defend.

35Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 3:59 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
this gill fellow must be sick

36Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 4:07 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
PNCPark2k1 wrote:
GoHawks496 wrote:No. Boston severely outplayed you in two games, you severely out played us in one. Go troll Freefall.

I had an issue that pretty much made me worst player on ice all series ... the goalie you were shooting on was about useless and you lost, how the fuck do you think you outplayed them.  I saw a period in every game that I saw 0 shots, was bored as fuck most of the time cause you guys never got to our side of ice, and got goals the few times you did.

Gill literally told my guys where the pass was going before you moved the puck on breakout and was right almost every time, you can coast through a season doing that, but once you get to playoffs that kinda thing becomes easy to defend.

First off, right off the bat. Show respect when talking to a legend.

Second off, we were the better team in the first two games, that's not even up for debate. I made this post after that day. Penguins were the better team in game 3 and day 2.

47 and I carried as much as we could. Rest of the team didn't feel like doing their part and played predictable hockey that lead to many turnovers.

Fact is, if people on my team had dry palms, the Penguins probably never score. Can you recall a goal that didn't come off of a turnover? I don't.

People need to bring their game up to my level, I'll try to find those players next season. Be great, be perfect, be me...or don't play.

37Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 4:30 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
Boston needs goaltending. I have arrived.

38Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 4:33 pm

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Don't blame me when lil Eric jumps off of the terrace. You should've been watching him apparantly you ain't parents

39Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 5:49 pm

stickygreendubs

GoHawks496 wrote:
PNCPark2k1 wrote:

I had an issue that pretty much made me worst player on ice all series ... the goalie you were shooting on was about useless and you lost, how the fuck do you think you outplayed them.  I saw a period in every game that I saw 0 shots, was bored as fuck most of the time cause you guys never got to our side of ice, and got goals the few times you did.

First off, right off the bat. Show respect when talking to a legend.

Second off, we were the better team in the first two games, that's not even up for debate. I made this post after that day. Penguins were the better team in game 3 and day 2.

47 and I carried as much as we could. Rest of the team didn't feel like doing their part and played predictable hockey that lead to many turnovers.

Fact is, if people on my team had dry palms, the Penguins probably never score. Can you recall a goal that didn't come off of a turnover? I don't.

People need to bring their game up to my level, I'll try to find those players next season. Be great, be perfect, be me...or don't play.
Quick someone fetch the Lady Byng.

40Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 6:03 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Jaqueezy27 wrote:Boston needs goaltending. I have arrived.
^^^^^^^

41Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Wed 21 May 2014, 6:29 pm

KingDude

KingDude
"We outplayed you"...

"No, we outplayed you"...

"No...blah blah blah"

You guys sound like you were birth from a brother/sister couple, that were birth from a brother/sister couple.  Multi-generational retards.  No one gives a shit.  Stop clogging server space with your useless banter.  The internet hates you all.

42Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 12:09 am

sgill19

Hello there KingDude, It seems as though you have a bit of a problem. I'm sure the group support meetings freefaii goes to can help you as well. I'd highly recommend going there; although freefaii is still retarded. Worth a shot i guess. 

Bos is terrible.

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

43Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 8:17 am

Freefaii

Freefaii
sgill19 wrote:Hello there KingDude, It seems as though you have a bit of a problem. I'm sure the group support meetings freefaii goes to can help you as well. I'd highly recommend going there; although freefaii is still retarded. Worth a shot i guess. 

Bos is terrible.
Only retarded thing here is your predictions on how bad Anaheim is, but seriously scrubgill, I can't wait to hear you try and speak English again in the ready up room, honestly dude what language was that? loooool, I heard a touch of that Down syndrome has been going around, sorry it hit you hard bro.

44Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 8:34 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Freefaii wrote:
sgill19 wrote:Hello there KingDude, It seems as though you have a bit of a problem. I'm sure the group support meetings freefaii goes to can help you as well. I'd highly recommend going there; although freefaii is still retarded. Worth a shot i guess. 

Bos is terrible.
Only retarded thing here is your predictions on how bad Anaheim is, but seriously scrubgill, I can't wait to hear you try and speak English again in the ready up room, honestly dude what language was that? loooool, I heard a touch of that Down syndrome has been going around, sorry it hit you hard bro.

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)

45Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 10:16 am

KingDude

KingDude

Bos is terrible.

If you're gonna give me advice, please just tell me where the break-out pass is going to go.  I hear you're right, almost every single time.

Is it to the left?  To the right?  Up the center? Bank?  No Bank?  Saucer?  PLEASE GILL....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHERE IS THE PASS GOING?

46Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 10:18 am

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant

47Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 12:34 pm

vxwoytkiw8xv

vxwoytkiw8xv
Boston was actually very predictable though, same thing every time, wasn't hard to get it right.
And Anaheim is awful, I've never played a game against seemingly good players (which you guys are) where I can put in 0 effort and it's still dominance. Just a joke of a team.

48Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 12:57 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
you all fucking suck, shut up

49Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 1:06 pm

sgill19

I like how you say i spoke as if i had down syndrome, you do realize that i was copying your studdering right? you couldn't even speak a couple of words without studdering. I guess that rape still has you hesitant in certain aspects of your life. Don't worry, the support group is here to help.

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

50Playoff Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Thu 22 May 2014, 1:40 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
I use to call teams predictable but I've realized over the years how dumb that is. Every team is predictable because there's only a handful of players in the entire EASHL who have any sort of creativity to their game.

It all comes down to execution. Some people execute and read situations better than others, especially vs top competition. It's easy to be good when you're playing vs players with sweaty palms and you have at least 10 feet of virtual ice at all times. It's when things get tight that you see who the actual good players are.

Even when I won the Cup it was just Stamkos and I carrying the team. I've been the best player on my team every playoffs. It would be nice if more than one other person could step up and get on my level when it matters most in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum