Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Playoff Predictions EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Playoff Predictions EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Playoff Predictions EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Playoff Predictions EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Playoff Predictions EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Playoff Predictions EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Playoff Predictions EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Playoff Predictions EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Playoff Predictions EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Playoff Predictions

Playoff Predictions

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Playoff Predictions Empty Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 4:04 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
This can all change if Minnesota implodes and ff's every game.

Boston over Pittsburgh in 5

Detroit over Tampa in 6

Colorado over San Jose in 5

Minnesota over Anaheim in 6

Boston over Detroit in 6

Colorado over Minnesota in 7

Boston over Colorado in 6

Blow me

2Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 4:09 am

bufford80

Jon is right

Except VG is off monday n tuesday

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

3Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 5:38 am

nick108

bufford80 wrote:Jon is right

*Sunday & Monday

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

4Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 10:04 am

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
nick108 wrote:
bufford80 wrote:Jon is right

*Sunday & Monday
Tuesday & Friday *

5Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Sun 18 May 2014, 11:15 am

henny_16

Well at least you think we will beat you twice lol

Detroit Red Wings RW #16

Detroit General Manager

6Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:13 pm

Razz  Razz  Razz ANA 3 MINN 0 Razz  Razz  Razz 

GM #1 5-1

GM #2 FF Win ANA

GM #3 6-2

Razz  Razz  Razz This guy rage quit in 3rd Razz  Razz  Razz 
BigJayAyotte89

Last edited by The-Arrow on Tue 20 May 2014, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

7Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:25 pm

PNCPark2k1

PNCPark2k1
GoHawks496 wrote:

Thanks to me playing bad, its not 3-0 Pittsburgh, but only took 2 hours for that prediction to go out the window !

8Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:26 pm

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
wasn't Dreamy's fault his team started shooting on him and diving all over the ice. who would want to G for that ? id take his name out arrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

9Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:27 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
PNCPark2k1 wrote:
GoHawks496 wrote:

Thanks to me playing bad, its not 3-0 Pittsburgh, but only took 2 hours for that prediction to go out the window !

Fluke

10Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 10:39 am

KingDude

KingDude
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:wasn't Dreamy's fault his team started shooting on him and diving all over the ice. who would want to G for that ? id take his name out arrow.

For real?  Terrible.

11Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 11:14 am

bufford80

Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:wasn't Dreamy's fault his team started shooting on him and diving all over the ice. who would want to G for that ? id take his name out arrow.

Would you stay if that was happening to you cause i sure as fuck didnt wana stay once that started to happen.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

12Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 11:17 am

vxwoytkiw8xv

vxwoytkiw8xv
Minnesota must be awful to lose even a game to Anaheim  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

13Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 11:28 am

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
bufford80 wrote:

Would you stay if that was happening to you cause i sure as fuck didnt wana stay once that started to happen.
lol no i wouldnt of stayed if i was dreamy, hence why i told arrow he should take his name out of the post he made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

14Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 11:36 am

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
side note, whats a bigger shocker? Boston down two games to one, or Minnesota down three games to none ?

14x ALL STAR

15Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 12:13 pm

RWatson29

RWatson29
PNCPark2k1 wrote:
GoHawks496 wrote:

Learn how to spell the trophy you win. 'Vezna'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

16Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 1:29 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:side note, whats a bigger shocker? Boston down two games to one, or Minnesota down three games to none ?

Boston.

Pittsburgh has the best team D in the league but we should be beating them.

Minnesota was set to implode eventually and it's not like you Anaheim forwards aren't skilled.

17Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 1:43 pm

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
WTF IS WITH RED FONT 

MINNY has been set up to fail since day 1 a d quite frankly I'm glad it happening. I'm looking fwd to DET v BOS ECF I think winner is cup champ I'm giving slight edge to BOS

Last edited by Rush_Grant on Tue 20 May 2014, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 1:53 pm

bufford80

In minn defence we had no piper no stickky last night ramon bailed before game 2 causing the FF so its change that n series might be alot different.

19Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 2:01 pm

bufford80

I will say that ANA is playing very well and can beat anyone.

20Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 2:50 pm

PNCPark2k1

PNCPark2k1
The fact that anyone put Boston as a big favorite is just confusing ... I can see maybe a Boston in 7 prediction ... but if they were somehow considered favorite I just can't see it.

21Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 3:06 pm

sgill19

boston stinks, the real shocker is that we aren't up 3-0. Ana is terrible and so is sj. Both teams will lose to col.

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

22Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 3:17 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
No. Boston severely outplayed you in two games, you severely out played us in one. Go troll Freefall.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

23Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 3:41 pm

swiftDee52

Someone told me once that we've been to the moon. Get the !#%* out of here! THE MOON!

24Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 3:57 pm

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
Pitts wins were 1 goal wins... talking like there blowing Boston out of the water  cheers 
straiten out !!!

14x ALL STAR

25Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions on Tue 20 May 2014, 3:58 pm

bufford80

East wins SC end of conversation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum