Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » how to put an end to FF's

how to put an end to FF's

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty how to put an end to FF's on Wed 14 May 2014, 11:51 pm

sgill19

First topic message reminder :

if you want to put an end to ff's in the last week
what needs to happen is teams start to lose their picks if they ff x number of games in the season
ff 3 games... lose 3rd round
ff 5 games
lose 2nd round
5 or more and it's a first
and if 10 or more
both 1st rookie and vet picks(obviously these numbers can be changed)
and if it's a new gm
 the gm can either take the teams roster and take the loss of picks from the past gm
or
not be able to resign any players and keep their picks
would be kind of like an expansion team but they don't get an expansion pick rather just go into the draft just like any other team

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

26how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 12:01 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
stickygreendubs wrote:You could always just have less teams and bigger rosters. Lower the max amount of games a player can play per week and have different lines.
 Perfect idea 3 teams of 30 guys... 1 game per player a month. viva la XBOX style!

27how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 12:14 pm

stickygreendubs

Chamberlian you are pretty stupid. Why would you make 3 teams, if you have nothing intelligent to say go fuck yourself Smile

28how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 12:32 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
You came here with your "idea" that is actually how the XBOX league is run and tell me to fuck myself. We don't have the sign up to make that work... Lets leave the thinking to capable people thanks.

29how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 3:06 pm

xNIGHTmareONmyST

Why do non elite people talk?

30how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 3:26 pm

henny_16

xNIGHTmareONmyST wrote:Why do non elite people talk?

Well I'm sure you can answer that

Detroit Red Wings RW #16

Detroit General Manager

31how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 3:58 pm

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This comes to mind when reading that Ramonher post

32how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 4:57 pm

xNIGHTmareONmyST

Rush how many times have you jacked off to your photo? I'm pretty sure you rage quitted the other day but it's OK for mods. Henny you're bad and when I talk shit on the mic you don't say anything back but can on a forum. Sissy girls

33how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:20 pm

henny_16

Lmao because it's a mic... What's the point of yelling at some duster at a TV screen

Detroit Red Wings RW #16

Detroit General Manager

34how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:20 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ramon feeling good right now

35how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:25 pm

xNIGHTmareONmyST

Mad as shit. Spud why do you even talk? Trade in your game for little big planet or something because you're not good at nhl.

36how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 5:25 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
but i dont want little big planettttttttttttt, what else is there?

37how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 6:22 pm

sgill19

obviously doesn't talk shit on mic because he can't be cussing in front of his parents ya dig?

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

38how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 7:16 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian

Thats 2 irrelevant comments you put in this thread. Sup dude you need a hug? We are looking for a solution as a community to league issues here. I don't have time to babysit kid. Unless your want your momma's tit replaced with my big black ----.

39how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 7:28 pm

Hemmertime

sgill19 wrote:if you want to put an end to ff's in the last week
what needs to happen is teams start to lose their picks if they ff x number of games in the season
ff 3 games... lose 3rd round
ff 5 games
lose 2nd round
5 or more and it's a first
and if 10 or more
both 1st rookie and vet picks(obviously these numbers can be changed)
and if it's a new gm
 the gm can either take the teams roster and take the loss of picks from the past gm
or
not be able to resign any players and keep their picks
would be kind of like an expansion team but they don't get an expansion pick rather just go into the draft just like any other team

This would be placing the blame solely on the GM and not the players. And usually the GM is still showing up (unless its JoshB) so it would be a harsh penalty for them over something they cant really control

40how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 7:40 pm

xNIGHTmareONmyST

Chamberlian wrote:

Thats 2 irrelevant comments you put in this thread. Sup dude you need a hug? We are looking for a solution as a community to league issues here. I don't have time to babysit kid. Unless your want your momma's tit replaced with my big black ----.
Look at the site. It's the same Since season 1 it's boring. Give out a 20 psn card do polls do live interview it's boring. You cram a whole season in two months. Have someone who does graphic design to make this site look better. People don't wanna play in a league where mods like rush grant rage quit in a game and nothing happens. This league is dying and I'm pretty positive you'll have 10 people join who have a ps4.  Did I mention it's boring?

41how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 7:46 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Hey you are on the right track I agree somewhat.. But the real issue is the FF's right now and it has to be fixed. That should be our primary concern at this point.

42how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:00 pm

xNIGHTmareONmyST

My team right now no one wants to play. The ones who say there avaliable aren't online

43how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:31 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
shut up

44how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 2:34 am

xNIGHTmareONmyST

Jaqueezy27 wrote:shut up
STFU and cut off your mullet

45how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 3:02 am

stickygreendubs

Chamberlian wrote:You came here with your "idea" that is actually how the XBOX league is run and tell me to fuck myself. We don't have the sign up to make that work... Lets leave the thinking to capable people thanks.
They based it on how actual hockey works. You know, hockey? Not just a random pool of players assigned to a team? Different lines? Hockey? But you're right, I guess the people that set up the sport weren't capable, jerkoff.

46how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 8:10 am

Snipe_snipe_420

Chamberlian wrote:Hey you are on the right track I agree somewhat.. But the real issue is the FF's right now and it has to be fixed. That should be our primary concern at this point.
I think u getting good wit the buttons should be your primary concern...  Good day.

47how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 10:56 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Snipe_snipe_420 wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:Hey you are on the right track I agree somewhat.. But the real issue is the FF's right now and it has to be fixed. That should be our primary concern at this point.
I think u getting good wit the buttons should be your primary concern...  Good day.
Hi Mikey I forgot you were still in the league. Which team you on now you get traded every 15 minutes. Why don't you pout and give your gm the silent treatment until your traded again?

48how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:10 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
stickygreendubs wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:You came here with your "idea" that is actually how the XBOX league is run and tell me to fuck myself. We don't have the sign up to make that work... Lets leave the thinking to capable people thanks.
They based it on how actual hockey works. You know, hockey? Not just a random pool of players assigned to a team? Different lines? Hockey? But you're right, I guess the people that set up the sport weren't capable, jerkoff.
Ill assume you know what math is because you still probably have the first quarter you ever made. But ill lay this out logically for you. We started this season with approx 156 players 12 teams of 12 players is 144. Assuming your running 3 lines thats 18 players per team for a capable 10 team league we would need 250 registered members 10 teams 70 FA's. Now think about this season with 156 we folded 2 teams and still have FF's after that. So how many committed members do we have? I would say roughly
70 give or take. 18x3=54 with 16 FA's... #logic

49how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:29 am

Snipe_snipe_420

Chamberlian wrote:
Snipe_snipe_420 wrote:
Hi Mikey I forgot you were still in the league. Which team you on now you get traded every 15 minutes. Why don't you pout and give your gm the silent treatment until your traded again?
Been on Col all season..  remember the game i played u and had 4 goals on u...  i still have the one video that shows u playing ur position the best way u do...  just drifting in and out of the play..  and i havent even been traded this season so hahaha..  how many times were relocated???   exactly..  now like i said good day!!!!!

50how to put an end to FF's  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to put an end to FF's on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:37 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
I'm bad you are super elite! You happy now? Can we talk about FF's and shit please. Trolling is getting uninspired. You guys sound like the OTP random that stands offside all game and messages people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum