Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)  EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)

NHL 15 TEASER AND INFO REVEAL! ( PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RED-_-DEVIL4202

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed New Next-Gen Features

12 Player Collision Physics
For the first time in any sports game, real-world physics affects every player through every on-ice collision with the new 12 Player NHL ® Collision Physics. Utilizing the power of the next generation consoles, and building off the critically-acclaimed NHL Collision Physics system, every player on the ice is governed by physics at all times. Feel the hard-hitting chaos of NHL hockey through true-to-life secondary collisions, net scrambles and player pileups, capturing the desperation of every shift.

Real puck physics
The puck is one of the most complex items in the game to authentically replicate and it finally gets its due in NHL 15. Completely rebuilt puck physics result in a more realistic feel to every puck interaction. Everything on the ice, including the ice surface itself, is live which leads to the unpredictable and authentic puck spins, rolls and bounces seen in a real NHL game.

Authentic player and equipment models
The Next Generation Hockey Player has been rebuilt from the ice up. Now player models have three distinct layers - the body, equipment, and jersey. Each layer interacts independently, making every contact with the puck or other players even more realistic. Dynamic Cloth technology adds an extra layer of realism as it reacts to the player’s movement as they explode up the ice, helping bring the speed of the game to life.

Unprecedented player likeness
Powered by the same technology that brought the most realistic representation of the athlete to EA SPORTS UFC, NHL 15 delivers groundbreaking player likeness, emotion and animation. From the strides a player takes to get up the ice to the emotion on their face after scoring a game winning goal, the players are as real as they’ve ever been.

Superstar skill stick
Now all the tools of an NHL superstar are in your hands. The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player. Protect the puck, receive passes without breaking stride, and discover an arsenal of sweet new dekes, all with an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but packed with depth.

Authentic arenas
There is no feeling like being there, and we are giving you the best seats in the house. The power of the next-gen consoles finally allows the NHL franchise to capture every detail of an NHL arena. Unique arena elements from 19,000+ seat capacities to lighting and player entrance tunnels are captured with a level of detail not possible on the previous generation. Now those home games will truly feel like home.

New commentary
New voices for a new generation. NHL 15 welcomes the NBC Sports commentary team of Mike 'Doc' Emrick and Eddie Olczyk to the broadcast booth. TSN analyst Ray Ferraro will provide game insights at ice level. Combined with Real Life Broadcast Integration that will feature real-world pre-game video commentary with Doc and Eddie set against in-game visuals, NHL 15 takes a revolutionary step forward in sports videogames; where the lines between the real world of sport broadcast and the game are blurred.

New NBC presentation
The most realistic broadcast package in a video game to-date is possible because of a new partnership with NBC Sports. Set the scene with the NHL on NBC crew welcoming you to the city during the game intros and immerse yourself in an experience that matches what you see on television with NHL on NBC graphics and branding.

Living crowds
NHL 15 sets a new standard in videogames with over 9,000 individual crowd models with 4x the animations of previous generations. Take a look through the glass and you’ll see fans hold up signs with your name on them, costume wearing superfans, or even sections full of team rivals rooting against you. Feel their behavior change after dropping the gloves, landing a big hit, or scoring a clutch goal. The crowd is alive.

Vision AI
An elevated level of player intelligence, Vision AI features evolved awareness with players reading and reacting to potential plays. Scoring area recognition, pass anticipation, and enhanced team breakouts all improve the flow of the game.

More information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed New Current-Gen Features

Multiplayer NHL Collision physics
Year two of the critically-acclaimed NHL Collision Physics evolves to introduce true-to-life multiplayer collisions, net scrambles and player pileups, capturing the true desperation of every shift in the NHL.

The Complete Hockey Experience
Play old-school hockey with NHL 94 Anniversary Mode, suit up with an online team in EA SPORTS Hockey League, or build and play with your ultimate fantasy team in Hockey Ultimate Team. NHL15 brings with it the best sport game modes of a generation.

All New Commentary Team
NHL 15 welcomes the NBC Sports™ commentary team of Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick and Eddie Olczyk to the broadcast booth. Doc and Eddie will anticipate plays and ramp up their intensity to match the action on the ice with over 35,000 lines of brand-new commentary

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Living crowds 
NHL 15 sets a new standard in videogames with over 9,000 individual crowd models with 4x the animations of previous generations. Take a look through the glass and you’ll see fans hold up signs with your name on them, costume wearing superfans, or even sections full of team rivals rooting against you. Feel their behavior change after dropping the gloves, landing a big hit, or scoring a clutch goal. The crowd is alive.

Can't wait for this!!!

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Superstar skill stick 
Now all the tools of an NHL superstar are in your hands. The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player. Protect the puck, receive passes without breaking stride, and discover an arsenal of sweet new dekes, all with an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but packed with depth. 

Sincerely hope then don't turn the right stick into a mind numbing version of L1 dekes.

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
No Pierre McGuire? Dissapointed.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

hellstar23

hellstar23
soo maybe customizable goalie masks? I hopes so or gg ea

Season 7-9 Chicago Blackhawks #50 Corey Crawford
2x's Clarence S. Campbell Bowl Winner/2x's Team USA Gold Winner
Season 10 Boston Bruins #40 Tuukka Rask
Season 11-12 New Jersey Devils #30 Martin Brodeur
General Manager/Stanley Cup Champion/Wales Trophy Winner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---------------------------Retired(for now...)-------------------------------------------

ryno1354

ryno1354
that'd probably make it laggy or a longer load screen

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
YO SICK THE JERSEYS MOVE LIKE SUPER REALISTICALLY AND THE CROWD IS LIKE MORE REAL AND STUFF LOL SICK I CANT WAIT GONNA PRE ORDER A.S.A.P!!!!!!

stickygreendubs

Game sucks

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
"The puck going through you wasn't enough? The astro turf bounces on dump ins weren't enough? Losing your stick and breaking sticks on stick lifts weren't enough? Well guess what! Now the puck like spins and hops randomly and shit. Hahahahahahaha, fuck you faggots!" - EA

"Sweet!" - Fat guy who sucked at sports in real life

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
wheres the thing where we can boot trolls and assholes? they should make that

stickygreendubs

GoHawks496 wrote:"The puck going through you wasn't enough? The astro turf bounces on dump ins weren't enough? Losing your stick and breaking sticks on stick lifts weren't enough? Well guess what! Now the puck like spins and hops randomly and shit. Hahahahahahaha, fuck you faggots!" - EA

"Sweet!" - Fat guy who sucked at sports in real life
This lol

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Similarly to last year when I was thinking how badly the game needed Line brawls. They've read my mind again and added raucous fan sections and authentic arenas. Thanx for listening EA

cfaia30

Tagline for NHL 15 - The game is broken. But you'll buy it anyway. Thanks for the $60 assholes.

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Spud_the_Scrub wrote:wheres the thing where we can boot trolls and assholes? they should make that
Welcome to earth.

jewofcanada

blah blah blah how did i know every reply in this thread was going to be people bitching about a game they havent even seen yet

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

KingDude

KingDude
jewofcanada wrote:blah blah blah how did i know every reply in this thread was going to be people bitching about a game they havent even seen yet

The same way I know everyone bitching, is still buying the game.

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Can't wait for JOCHL mode.

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
jewofcanada wrote:blah blah blah how did i know every reply in this thread was going to be people bitching about a game they havent even seen yet

Fuck you and your optimism

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
The Complete Hockey Experience 
Play old-school hockey with NHL 94 Anniversary Mode, suit up with an online team in EA SPORTS Hockey League, or build and play with your ultimate fantasy team in Hockey Ultimate Team. NHL15 brings with it the best sport game modes of a generation. 

This seems like an awesome idea i think everyone will play it.. 

jewofcanada

well no game is going to be perfect, there's always going to be stupid things that piss you off. it's going to be a completely new game on next gen. im sure EA will find ways to make it suck and throw in some stupid animations that annoy all of us, but let's not write it off before even playing the game. it's going to be a huge step forward over any version on ps3. I'm just saying, one of the biggest complaints about this game (14) is how the puck bounces 20 ft in the air on a dump in, so EA says they have addressed it in nhl 15 by adding "real puck physics"... but before even seeing it in action you guys are complaining about it lol. 

i donno, hockey is hockey, im going to buy the game and enjoy it just like NHL 14, even if it does piss me off at times. but the difference is nhl 14 is just nhl 10, 11, 12, 13 with more tweaks... nhl 15 is essentially built from the ground up, it's going to very different i bet.

the only thing i will allow dissing on is the commentator team that we found out about a few weeks ago. fuck doc emrick. dude is an idiot. i'm just going to take slap shots the whole game to listen to him scream DRIIIIIIIIIIVE over and over

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

Spiritpat

adding more tools to forwards once again, and letting defenders and goalies behind.

sgill19

cfaia30 wrote:Tagline for NHL 15 - The game is broken. But you'll buy it anyway. Thanks for the $60 assholes.
70 for us Canadians ... :/

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

bufford80

sgill19 wrote:
cfaia30 wrote:Tagline for NHL 15 - The game is broken. But you'll buy it anyway. Thanks for the $60 assholes.
70 for us Canadians ... :/
60 if your native LOL

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
Oh look, another EA Sports NHL game with modest changes that people won't stop bickering about for the first two months, at which point they realize the game is once again bad. It's okay though, the detail of the arenas will look better as the cameras dramatically pan in slow motion across the players flowing jerseys into the white light. Can't wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum