Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
The Truth Seeker - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » The Truth Seeker

The Truth Seeker

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 1:01 am

sgill19


First topic message reminder :

Alright so let's break down all of the teams and see what is wrong with them. 

Boston Bruins-  Easily the best team in the league on paper. 47, Gohawks, Watson, Dydy, Ap(not in any particular order) could all easily be cornerstone pieces on any teams. So with all 5 of them and plenty of depth, they are the early season favorites to win the cup. However, the only position I see a weakness at is that both 47 and Watson play rw and yes one could easily move to C but we shall wait and see. 


New York Rangers- Where to begin with these guys(or boys)? Their back end is really weak, with only Kingdude, Phillysmvp and l4l_Krug_l7l . Nick is a half decent G but is by no means a good one. From what I see they have a lot of unknown fwds; however, from what I hear they aren't half bad. Only way this team finds ways to win is to put up a bunch of goals.


Tampa Bay Lightning- Ez seems to think that his team is really good. Time to check yo self before you wreck yo self. Let's start with the back end, Canuckie in net... He's a terrible G. This was proven in VG when one season he was carried by his team and then the next season his true colors shined through. On D they have Darkwarlord and some jiga dude, I can tell you this: Dark is not a starter in this league. Yes he might show up to every single game but he's not going to be holding it down by any stretch of imagination. Top fwds consist of oticz(vg first), desveaux, and speedyswag. This team will fail just like it did towards the end of last season. Ez might think he is some sort of mastermind, in reality he just got lucky last season, because he put together a team that played together in club and got off to a great start. When other team's players started to mesh together... this team fell apart.  


Detroit Redwings- Last season's cup champs. Henny has put together a solid squad once again. with Gag, Rampage, Fluri and himself has the key guys. They won't have any problems beating teams. Only thing i see as a concern is their depth. 


Anaheim Ducks- For some reason people think that this team will be great. In all actuality, they won't be all that great. Yes they might beat up on the bad teams, but when you look closely they do not have the greatest back end. i9 will only be playing between 3-6 games a week, besides i9 and Rampage, the ducks d is really weak. The core forward group on this team is good, but when push comes to shove and Snipe isn't there to play every game and josh forcing... They won't be contending for any cup... as some have suggested. 


Phoenix Coyotes- Started with Rusty, Flash, Check and Balla last season traded them away for nothing, and then traded away all of his top picks for quite literally nothing. I have better odds of turning white than this team has making playoffs.


Dallas Stars- Avng, Avng... Avng so he could have resigned Fluri, Woy and his boy Waldo... But decided to not do that, and then he took Checkmate in the first round. The stars have a decent enough roster to make the playoffs but i don't see them doing much damage in the playoffs, but who knows? Maybe enough team meetings will help this team win a cup.


Philadelphia Flyers-  As we all know, Arrow tried to get his buddy v2 on the team. I guess the bum buddies aren't too bright and they chose a name which had his player other psn's numbers in it. If you want to attempt to play in the league next season, get in touch with me and I'll get you with the right people and they'll point you in the right direction. And now onto the team, Yan will have to score 5 goals a game for this team to win and I wouldn't put that past him either. Other than that, there are no real stand out names. P.S. 9 mill for Hellstar is too much, considering he can only play a handful of games. 


L.A Kings- The Kings have an all around decent roster; however, one major weakness is their goalie(s). Other than that their only other main problem is Jayscott and Pass. Jayscott can't make a pass to save his life and pass is simply irrelevant. In all seriousness though, if they get their hands on a half decent goalie, they could do some damage. 


San Jose Sharks- Chomper is no longer able to rape dumb GMs and so he is left with only being able to draft buddies so that they can reminisce on defeating Minny last season. I'm sure Chomper will find a way to rape a gm and make his way into the playoffs. 


Washington Capitals- The Caps have a solid fwd group in Stam, Nick and lay; however, just like every other team or so it seems, they have very weak d and goaltending. 


Colorado Avalanche- All around good team. this team could be the darkhorse team simply because Jeff is one of the better C's in the game and the Avs have good D and G (from what I hear). If Jeff doesn't play C, the team could have some problems. The only real weakness I see in the Avs is that they have no true LD.


Minnesota Wild-  Piper has put together a great team, even though he took over from what Jew did last season. He brought in a solid D-man in Djones. However there is one major problem with this team... It's that Mes doesn’t want to play G whatsoever and this could be a problem because he is not a 9.5 mill skater(no one is really). I don't blame the guy for wanting to play fwd since it can get boring playing G with a team that is as good as Minny. If Piper can some how convince Mes to play net, they will surely be a cup contender. If not, Minny could be making an early round exit.

Shout out to my main man sticky for reading through a brown man's work and straightening out the beard curls.


_________________
[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

26The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 9:06 pm

JBrodie21

JBrodie21
The-Arrow wrote:
sgill19 wrote:so you come onto my thread and spew your venom and then try to tell me that you give 0 fucks. k got it
Listen you little piss ant, you speak my name i will respond, stop speaking my name then i have no reason to respond to your bull shit. Get a Life  Razz  Razz  Razz

I bet you won't 1v1 him in quick scopes right now you fucking pussy


_________________
icecoldnorth : JBrodie's my hero
[17:40:53] JBrodie21 : Sticky is jewish
[17:40:55] JBrodie21 : and gay
[17:40:56] JBrodie21 : lol
[17:40:58] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : fucking right i am

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

27The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Freefaii wrote:Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

I dont know why you keep saying "Hows slayer this season"? Im very confused. Bad.


BTW. Rampage905 is the worst Dman to touch the sticks 

Gill >


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:10 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

I dont know why you keep saying "Hows slayer this season"? Im very confused. Bad.


BTW. Rampage905 is the worst Dman to touch the sticks 

Gill >
The only thing bad is your understanding of this quote.
If you need me to spell this out I will...
A good trade only means something if you walk out with the cup or a good player for next season..
At the end of the day the trade got me trixx who is my starting c this year... The trade got you a player doing what this year and winning what last year ....nothing!!
I'm sure this has explained things enough however in the past we all know scrubgill has a problem following threads so I'm here to help upon request

29The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:23 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Freefaii wrote:
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

I dont know why you keep saying "Hows slayer this season"? Im very confused. Bad.


BTW. Rampage905 is the worst Dman to touch the sticks 

Gill >
The only thing bad is your understanding of this quote.
If you need me to spell this out I will...
A good trade only means something if you walk out with the cup or a good player for next season..
At the end of the day the trade got me trixx who is my starting c this year... The trade got you a player doing what this year and winning what last year ....nothing!!
I'm sure this has explained things enough however in the past we all know scrubgill has a problem following threads so I'm here to help upon request
Whos Trixx? He isnt anything close to Slayer. You traded us Slayer for Jayscott


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:28 pm

vxwoytkiw8xv

vxwoytkiw8xv
So basically your argument can be related to if St.Louis doesn't win the cup with Miller/Ott, it was a bad trade? Hilarious.

31The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:40 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
vxwoytkiw8xv wrote:So basically your argument can be related to if St.Louis doesn't win the cup with Miller/Ott, it was a bad trade? Hilarious.
Apparently a few ppl can't follow threads
Did stlouis resign miller and own him for years to come?
I guess that means he was traded and going to play the next year for the same team he was traded to
Should we try and read my quote again or do I need to spell it out again?
So jayscott was sent to me then traded for trixx who plays for me this season....hmmmm

32The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:42 pm

JBrodie21

JBrodie21
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

I dont know why you keep saying "Hows slayer this season"? Im very confused. Bad.


BTW. Rampage905 is the worst Dman to touch the sticks 

Gill >
The only thing bad is your understanding of this quote.
If you need me to spell this out I will...
A good trade only means something if you walk out with the cup or a good player for next season..
At the end of the day the trade got me trixx who is my starting c this year... The trade got you a player doing what this year and winning what last year ....nothing!!
I'm sure this has explained things enough however in the past we all know scrubgill has a problem following threads so I'm here to help upon request
Whos Trixx? He isnt anything close to Slayer. You traded us Slayer for Jayscott

Hi Jazz? Please stop talking to my GM like that. Thanks bro, appreciate it!


_________________
icecoldnorth : JBrodie's my hero
[17:40:53] JBrodie21 : Sticky is jewish
[17:40:55] JBrodie21 : and gay
[17:40:56] JBrodie21 : lol
[17:40:58] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : fucking right i am

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

33The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:52 pm

vxwoytkiw8xv

vxwoytkiw8xv
Whether resign or not a somebody for a nobody is a good trade imo, all I was trying to say. No offence to the nobodies.

34The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:19 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Freefaii wrote:
vxwoytkiw8xv wrote:So basically your argument can be related to if St.Louis doesn't win the cup with Miller/Ott, it was a bad trade? Hilarious.
Apparently a few ppl can't follow threads
Did stlouis resign miller and own him for years to come?
I guess that means he was traded and going to play the next year for the same team he was traded to
Should we try and read my quote again or do I need to spell it out again?
So jayscott was sent to me then traded for trixx who plays for me this season....hmmmm

How's BBunny working for you this season?


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:20 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
SNiPeSHoW_21 wrote:
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

I dont know why you keep saying "Hows slayer this season"? Im very confused. Bad.


BTW. Rampage905 is the worst Dman to touch the sticks 

Gill >
The only thing bad is your understanding of this quote.
If you need me to spell this out I will...
A good trade only means something if you walk out with the cup or a good player for next season..
At the end of the day the trade got me trixx who is my starting c this year... The trade got you a player doing what this year and winning what last year ....nothing!!
I'm sure this has explained things enough however in the past we all know scrubgill has a problem following threads so I'm here to help upon request
Whos Trixx? He isnt anything close to Slayer. You traded us Slayer for Jayscott

Hi Jazz? Please stop talking to my GM like that. Thanks bro, appreciate it!

Only for you, Jesse, Smythe


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:26 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
vxwoytkiw8xv wrote:So basically your argument can be related to if St.Louis doesn't win the cup with Miller/Ott, it was a bad trade? Hilarious.
Apparently a few ppl can't follow threads
Did stlouis resign miller and own him for years to come?
I guess that means he was traded and going to play the next year for the same team he was traded to
Should we try and read my quote again or do I need to spell it out again?
So jayscott was sent to me then traded for trixx who plays for me this season....hmmmm

How's BBunny working for you this season?
Loooool
Great actually I traded for bunny and stamkos who got me josh
Any more questions lool

37The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:35 pm

stickygreendubs


Gill, great write up bud ignore these haters Free apparently has the literacy level of a fourth grader and Arrow is a grump but I still have love for him, should be an interesting season.

38The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:37 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
This thread is awesome


_________________
3x SPNHL Stanley Cup Winner
Season 11 New Jersey Devils
Season 15 Chicago Blackhawks (GM)
Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

39The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:38 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Freefaii wrote:
jaZz134 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
vxwoytkiw8xv wrote:So basically your argument can be related to if St.Louis doesn't win the cup with Miller/Ott, it was a bad trade? Hilarious.
Apparently a few ppl can't follow threads
Did stlouis resign miller and own him for years to come?
I guess that means he was traded and going to play the next year for the same team he was traded to
Should we try and read my quote again or do I need to spell it out again?
So jayscott was sent to me then traded for trixx who plays for me this season....hmmmm

How's BBunny working for you this season?
Loooool
Great actually I traded for bunny and stamkos who got me josh
Any more questions lool

Who's Josh, you mean Rain 2.0?


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

40The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:50 pm

hellstar23

hellstar23
nice write up...pretty accurate for the most part. Keep it up!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Season 7-9 Chicago Blackhawks #50 Corey Crawford
2x's Clarence S. Campbell Bowl Winner/2x's Team USA Gold Winner
Season 10 Boston Bruins #40 Tuukka Rask
Season 11-12 New Jersey Devils #30 Martin Brodeur
General Manager/Stanley Cup Champion/Wales Trophy Winner


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---------------------------Retired(for now...)-------------------------------------------

41The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 6:12 am

Jayscott555

Jayscott555
<3 beautiful write up xD

And if you knew how to do a real writeup you'd realize I have more assists than goals scored.

Smh.. can't pass.. >,>

:-)


_________________
Career Sp Stats & Trophies  -
x3 Presidents Trophy, x5 Western Conference Champion , Eastern Conference Champion , x4 SP All Star , x2 USA Gold Medal ,  x2 Stanley Cup Trophy , x2 Maurice rocket , x2 Art Ross 
Forward Stats - 
616 Games Played

726 Goals / 706 Assists / 1429 Points = 2.32 PPG


+268 / 2686 Shots / 27.03% / 714 PIM


  1193 Hits /PPG 143 / 37 SHG / 92 GWG


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

42The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 2:29 pm

sgill19


Alright Free, now lets dissect your logic. So you say that you won in the Slayer deal. For starters, how does that even remotely make sense? We traded you a very shitty player in Jayscott for one of the best centers in nhl, let alone the league. That in itself should make you realize that you made a terrible trade.

Secondly, you try to justify the trade as being a fair one by saying that we didn't resign Slayer or that we didn't win the cup. So lets take that logic and apply it to Chomper's team. He made trades that got him to the finals but didn't win him the cup and he was not able to resign any of those players. Does that mean the other teams won the trades? 

It is clear that you are still butt hurt about the trade and regret it a lot. It haunts you in your dreams, I can tell because you hit enter after every sentence of yours. That shows that you take a break after every sentence because the trade still haunts you till this day. Trust me the support group will really help you in your troubles. Just talk in the group and the group will get you through the tough times. It worked for me, I was able to get over the fact that I raped another man in a virtual league. You show signs of a rape victim, you are latched onto one word- scrubgill. As if it relieves you of your pain. Trust me, get help from the group and just take this one on the chin, kind of like when arrow takes V2's jizz on his.


_________________
[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

43The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 2:36 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
You mad brahhhh??
Your still not over this thread?
Obviously your upset about this, you can't even enter the correct facts
It was jayscott and djones, did you forget that on purpose?
You like how I'm hitting enter?
Brah time to let the thread go, get rid if that anger brah
Woosah brah woosah,
Let it go brah, let it go

44The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 4:07 pm

stickygreendubs


The way you type, hurts my head.

45The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 4:08 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
its not the same type of pain that you have caused on Mes though...


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wake me up when 16 comes.

46The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Fri 11 Apr 2014, 4:11 pm

stickygreendubs


I came to bring the pain baby

47The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 4:22 am

Fox


I was bored and needed some late night reading...
Books aren't as entertaining as this...
this deserves a bump...
I can hit enter after every sentence too "BRAH"
Wtf ...you watch too much "Dog the Bounty Hunter" BRAH!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties

48The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 2:52 pm

CortCurbow

CortCurbow
What a joke.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

49The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 3:05 pm

sgill19


who you is doe?


_________________
[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

50The Truth Seeker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 3:09 pm

CortCurbow

CortCurbow
Maybe you should do some research fool.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum