Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
The Truth Seeker EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
The Truth Seeker EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
The Truth Seeker EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
The Truth Seeker EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
The Truth Seeker EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
The Truth Seeker EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
The Truth Seeker EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
The Truth Seeker EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
The Truth Seeker EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » The Truth Seeker

The Truth Seeker

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Truth Seeker Empty The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 1:01 am

sgill19

Alright so let's break down all of the teams and see what is wrong with them. 

Boston Bruins-  Easily the best team in the league on paper. 47, Gohawks, Watson, Dydy, Ap(not in any particular order) could all easily be cornerstone pieces on any teams. So with all 5 of them and plenty of depth, they are the early season favorites to win the cup. However, the only position I see a weakness at is that both 47 and Watson play rw and yes one could easily move to C but we shall wait and see. 

New York Rangers- Where to begin with these guys(or boys)? Their back end is really weak, with only Kingdude, Phillysmvp and l4l_Krug_l7l . Nick is a half decent G but is by no means a good one. From what I see they have a lot of unknown fwds; however, from what I hear they aren't half bad. Only way this team finds ways to win is to put up a bunch of goals.

Tampa Bay Lightning- Ez seems to think that his team is really good. Time to check yo self before you wreck yo self. Let's start with the back end, Canuckie in net... He's a terrible G. This was proven in VG when one season he was carried by his team and then the next season his true colors shined through. On D they have Darkwarlord and some jiga dude, I can tell you this: Dark is not a starter in this league. Yes he might show up to every single game but he's not going to be holding it down by any stretch of imagination. Top fwds consist of oticz(vg first), desveaux, and speedyswag. This team will fail just like it did towards the end of last season. Ez might think he is some sort of mastermind, in reality he just got lucky last season, because he put together a team that played together in club and got off to a great start. When other team's players started to mesh together... this team fell apart.  

Detroit Redwings- Last season's cup champs. Henny has put together a solid squad once again. with Gag, Rampage, Fluri and himself has the key guys. They won't have any problems beating teams. Only thing i see as a concern is their depth. 

Anaheim Ducks- For some reason people think that this team will be great. In all actuality, they won't be all that great. Yes they might beat up on the bad teams, but when you look closely they do not have the greatest back end. i9 will only be playing between 3-6 games a week, besides i9 and Rampage, the ducks d is really weak. The core forward group on this team is good, but when push comes to shove and Snipe isn't there to play every game and josh forcing... They won't be contending for any cup... as some have suggested. 

Phoenix Coyotes- Started with Rusty, Flash, Check and Balla last season traded them away for nothing, and then traded away all of his top picks for quite literally nothing. I have better odds of turning white than this team has making playoffs.

Dallas Stars- Avng, Avng... Avng so he could have resigned Fluri, Woy and his boy Waldo... But decided to not do that, and then he took Checkmate in the first round. The stars have a decent enough roster to make the playoffs but i don't see them doing much damage in the playoffs, but who knows? Maybe enough team meetings will help this team win a cup.

Philadelphia Flyers-  As we all know, Arrow tried to get his buddy v2 on the team. I guess the bum buddies aren't too bright and they chose a name which had his player other psn's numbers in it. If you want to attempt to play in the league next season, get in touch with me and I'll get you with the right people and they'll point you in the right direction. And now onto the team, Yan will have to score 5 goals a game for this team to win and I wouldn't put that past him either. Other than that, there are no real stand out names. P.S. 9 mill for Hellstar is too much, considering he can only play a handful of games. 

L.A Kings- The Kings have an all around decent roster; however, one major weakness is their goalie(s). Other than that their only other main problem is Jayscott and Pass. Jayscott can't make a pass to save his life and pass is simply irrelevant. In all seriousness though, if they get their hands on a half decent goalie, they could do some damage. 

San Jose Sharks- Chomper is no longer able to rape dumb GMs and so he is left with only being able to draft buddies so that they can reminisce on defeating Minny last season. I'm sure Chomper will find a way to rape a gm and make his way into the playoffs. 

Washington Capitals- The Caps have a solid fwd group in Stam, Nick and lay; however, just like every other team or so it seems, they have very weak d and goaltending. 

Colorado Avalanche- All around good team. this team could be the darkhorse team simply because Jeff is one of the better C's in the game and the Avs have good D and G (from what I hear). If Jeff doesn't play C, the team could have some problems. The only real weakness I see in the Avs is that they have no true LD.

Minnesota Wild-  Piper has put together a great team, even though he took over from what Jew did last season. He brought in a solid D-man in Djones. However there is one major problem with this team... It's that Mes doesn’t want to play G whatsoever and this could be a problem because he is not a 9.5 mill skater(no one is really). I don't blame the guy for wanting to play fwd since it can get boring playing G with a team that is as good as Minny. If Piper can some how convince Mes to play net, they will surely be a cup contender. If not, Minny could be making an early round exit.

Shout out to my main man sticky for reading through a brown man's work and straightening out the beard curls.

[12:05:04] B-Bunny : fuck me
[15:04:39] B-Bunny : make me your bitch

2The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 3:11 am

nick108

My team got the shortest breakdown Sad

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

3The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:30 am

Djoneswilkilu68

Djoneswilkilu68
Good write up Gill

[16:00:15] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : worst then EZZ team?
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's bitch

[10:12 AM] Nick108: <<< ham is way better than jones

[10:13:39 AM] bufford80:that is the fuckin funniest thing ive ever heard

[10:13:50 AM] Ryan: Lolll

[10:15:18 AM] D-Jones_68: Ya, when I play with one hand tied behind my back with a blind fold on

4The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 7:19 am

RTedd0408

RTedd0408
Good read Gill

[17:28:35] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : <-- Banned from TD Garden
[22:36:57] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]tedd has a chance then lol

[22:00:00] @ SA_Pliskin : cfaia there are two things i cant picture. you as a teacher shaping our youth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 8:05 am

cfaia30

Nice job gill

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

6The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 8:27 am

vxwoytkiw8xv

vxwoytkiw8xv
"I have better odds of turning white than this team has making playoffs."
Lols

7The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 9:26 am

bufford80

Best write up so far gill nice job buddy.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

8The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 9:30 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Good job, indian

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

9The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:14 am

jewofcanada

OP is sleeping on bufford80 in net #elite #thebest #bad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

10The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 10:36 am

bufford80

jewofcanada wrote:OP is sleeping on bufford80 in net #elite #thebest #bad

#TheBestOfTheScrubs

corrected it for you jew

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

11The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:00 am

RWatson29

RWatson29
Boston has RTedd0408 at Center

Season 14 - Boston Bruins Captain #29 
All Star
Art Ross Trophy Winner

Season 15 - Toronto Maple Leafs Captain #29  
All Star 
Art Ross Trophy Winner
Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner

12The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 12:31 pm

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Nailed it Bufford looks like he's sleeping while playing goal keeper

13The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 1:29 pm

sgill19

wtf is this? why are people only saying good write up? need people to say... you are such we got such n such player and then i come in and tell you, you stink and so does your team.

14The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 2:20 pm

sgill19 wrote:wtf is this? why are people only saying good write up? need people to say... you are such we got such n such player and then i come in and tell you, you stink and so does your team.
Cause no one cares what you think...

15The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 2:55 pm

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
The-Arrow wrote:
sgill19 wrote:wtf is this? why are people only saying good write up? need people to say... you are such we got such n such player and then i come in and tell you, you stink and so does your team.
Cause no one cares what you think...
If this isn't the finest example of the Kettle calling the Pot black I've seen here in a while. I'll be damned

16The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 3:22 pm

sgill19

arrow, i told you before and i'll tell you again. You are not allowed to speak ever again on these forums because the both of your peanut sized brains didn't think to make the psn something completely different? now, stop talking, move along and i authorize you to continue sucking in net.

17The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 3:50 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Other than that their only other main problem is Jayscott and Pass. Jayscott can't make a pass to save his life and pass is simply irrelevant......AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET ME FREEE

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

18The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm

sgill19 wrote:arrow, i told you before and i'll tell you again. You are not allowed to speak ever again on these forums because the both of your peanut sized brains didn't think to make the psn something completely different? now, stop talking, move along and i authorize you to continue sucking in net.
Once again sgill19 i have zero fucks to give about you and your bullshit. Continue to talk your shit. Get a fucking life.

19The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 4:24 pm

sgill19

so you come onto my thread and spew your venom and then try to tell me that you give 0 fucks. k got it

20The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 4:31 pm

ryno1354

ryno1354
<----- elite goalie

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

21The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 5:07 pm

sgill19 wrote:so you come onto my thread and spew your venom and then try to tell me that you give 0 fucks. k got it
Listen you little piss ant, you speak my name i will respond, stop speaking my name then i have no reason to respond to your bull shit. Get a Life  Razz  Razz  Razz

22The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:51 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
The-Arrow wrote:
sgill19 wrote:so you come onto my thread and spew your venom and then try to tell me that you give 0 fucks. k got it
Listen you little piss ant, you speak my name i will respond, stop speaking my name then i have no reason to respond to your bull shit. Get a Life  Razz  Razz  Razz
u guys should just fuck and get it over with... obviously some sexual tension between u guys lawl

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

23The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:52 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
The-Arrow wrote:
Don't take it personal arrow
Scrubgills just a scrub who actually think he's good at this game... In reality I feel sorry for the little retarded bastard, I'm sure he's never been laid in his life and my goal is to support the little dumb fuck from now on.. Scrubgill it's not your fault little buddy.. I'm your support group from now on
Love free

24The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 7:25 pm

sgill19

ok fine I'll join your support group. Never thought I would be able to admit this.... but... I'm here in this support group because I raped a man not too long ago in some virtual hockey league. You might have heard of it, it's called spnhl. So in the spnhl i was the captain of the Pittsburgh penguins and there i raped a man called freefaii. ever since then he has despised me and i won't lie it kind of hurts my feelings that another human being is able to hate another human being THAT much. So what are you in this support group for, freefaii?

25The Truth Seeker Empty Re: The Truth Seeker on Thu 10 Apr 2014, 7:32 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
Scrubgill
How's slayer working out for ya?
Keep nursing those injuries
Looooooool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next