Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Season Predictions EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Season Predictions EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Season Predictions EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Season Predictions EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Season Predictions EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Season Predictions EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Season Predictions EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Season Predictions EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Season Predictions EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Season Predictions

Season Predictions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season Predictions Empty Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

henny_16

#1) Boston Bruins:

Boston has some solid players that Tedd managed to get last season (GoHawks and 47) and after they purposely came last they managed to be able to draft 1st getting DyDy and Aps_Island. than Tedd raped Colt and got the #2 rookie pick and drafted Watson... Solid starting line but no depth but still a dangerous team. But can GoHawks keep his ego in place? Or will this team end up being like New Jersey S12....

#2) Anaheim Ducks:

Great DRAFT and re signs by Freefaii making a solid squad who should have no problem dominating the West... Also made a trade picking up josh who's shown he can put up big numbers especially with talent around him.. If snipeshow doesn't decide to go for the top biotchhh trophy than I'm sure Anaheim will be a very good team

#3) Detroit Red Wings:

With me Gag, killer, jeiel and stamp returning from last seasons cup team I don't see why we can't have another good run at it especially after a solid draft picking up Fluri, I-Dangle-I and Choban... Also some solid rookie pick ups that I'm sure everyone will know very soon.

#4) Minnesota Wild:

Despite some current unknown complications on Minnesota right now I'm sure they'll be a very dangerous team with sticky Jew and Piper up front and Djones on D.

#5) Pitsburgh Penguins:

Yes they lost slayer and Valley but any team Jazz has always seems to have a great season... Pitsburghs offense may be questionable but on the back end they're stacked up with PNC in net and Sgill, spiritpat and Woy on D

#6) Washington Capitals:

Nick is another GM who always manages to put together a solid team and with Stamkos, himself, Tyrone and Ivan they will still have a good run... Despite weak Goaltending and questionable D... Of nick108 plays D than don't count the Caps out

#7) San Jose Sharks:

Some teams are putting Chomp out of it but come on he's one of the best dmen in the game and he has Laplante who can definitely carry and Outsider between the pipes so I'm sure that will be enough to be a middle of the pack team... Also expect him to try and make some big moves

#Cool LA Kings:

Pass_2_Win, JayScott and mansel seems to be there forward line and if they gel they could be a solid team... Austin on D and Ryno in net who can definitely win them some games

#9) Colorado Avalanche:

Decent team and can't seem them going to far but they shod have a chance to snag the 4 seed in the west but SnipeSnipe and Jeff will have to do a lot of carrying..

#10) New York Rangers:

An average team witch a bunch of decent players who should be able to compete with some of the teams... Hemmer will have to step up but don't leave the Rangers out of it

#11) Calgary Flames:

They have BigYawn I'm sure he will score 40-50 breakaway goals but unfortunately that won't be enough to win them games

#12) Dallas Stars:

Decent team but don't see them going anywhere

#13) Phoenix Coyotes:

If AmazingPlaya plays LD than they'll win some games maybe but overall a terrible team

#14) Tampa Bay:

oticz is good but... Speedy who? I think after this season we will see the kind of stats EZzz really should be putting up

Detroit Red Wings RW #16

Detroit General Manager

2Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:55 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
""But can GoHawks keep his ego in place? Or will this team end up being like New Jersey S12...."

Am I being trolled? I don't understand what Trets throwing a series has to do with my ego. That team would of won the Cup and it would of been back to back Cups for me.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

3Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 3:55 pm

JBrodie21

JBrodie21
This is gay, I get a social life and you guys make me feel like a ******. I hate you all, just cause im bad at the game doesn't mean you have to target me with your crude humor.

[17:40:53] JBrodie21 : Sticky is jewish
[17:40:55] JBrodie21 : and gay
[17:40:56] JBrodie21 : lol
[17:40:58] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : fucking right i am

[13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties. 

4Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 4:31 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
For once I'm not going to argue about how my team will show everyone.

5Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 4:50 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
SNiPeSHoW_21 wrote:This is gay, I get a social life and you guys make me feel like a ******. I hate you all, just cause im bad at the game doesn't mean you have to target me with your crude humor.

Crude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 5:46 pm

PNCPark2k1

PNCPark2k1
ovechkin8jr wrote:For once I'm not going to argue about how my team will show everyone.
Could that be because your GM drafted a 8.5 goalie, who has never played a SP game in net .... that pick WAS a top forward, but it seems he has refused to play any forward spot when he registered (did leave LD open though)

7Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 6:13 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
PNCPark2k1 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:For once I'm not going to argue about how my team will show everyone.
Could that be because your GM drafted a 8.5 goalie, who has never played a SP game in net .... that pick WAS a top forward, but it seems he has refused to play any forward spot when he registered (did leave LD open though)
No. Not at all.

8Season Predictions Empty Re: Season Predictions on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 6:30 pm

Good write up Henny , all the predictions are always fun to read,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum