Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Mocking The Draft

Mocking The Draft

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Mocking The Draft on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
First topic message reminder :

Its that time again gather around the campfire scrubs its time when i tell you which team you are on... 

#1 Boston- Bruins have a decent core of guys 47 provides the offence, goHawks provides the defence, SP pioneer AP IsLaNd will provide the goaltending. scratch him off your list 1st.  

#2 Tampa- Ezz does drugs you can safely say that without question. He is taking Snipeshow so he can have the all ****** team. With Rico Sauve and Doucheveau.

#3 Flyers- Stevo better not pass on yan even if he don't need a RW he has great trade value in this league. 

#4 LA- Tough 1 here i dunno austin to well he has swifty and Mansil to start with i could see him taking Pass here basically just a guess. 

#5 Dallas- AV won't pass on FLuri here he has his G and some wingers fluri was +/- winner for Dallas last season. 

#6 Ducks- Free won't make the same mistake he made last season he has trixx and josh he better grab secondary here. Or will he... Hmm he will take Outsider. 

#7 Detroit- Hobbit_16 will probably take secondary here. 

#8 San Jose- Carried4 and his bum buddy thetreeQC are all alone this season. Out of the guys left Jay has the most trade value. I could see them taking him. 

#9 Colorado- Eggy has a solid F base i could see them grabbing FrankPompei here. 

#10 New York- Nick has 3 guys that can play G and Hemmer. iiAmazing can C and LD this would make things easier for nick in his 1st season as GM. 

#11 Minnesota- The Wild are all 12 a week and SP 1st that being said they need someone who really is 12 a week and SP 1st.. But they probably will take Jew. 

#12 Pitts- Tough 1 again Jazz has a few good D i would take oticz yet another solid F for his team.. 

#13/14 Yotes- Ok Colt whats going on here.. You changed your name to Hitler and traded all your valuables already. Luckily Chamb is here to help you redeem yourself and keep you from jumping off a building this season. Take Ovi and Wild... I know you are saying wow why would i do that... Ill give you a few reasons why. 

#1. your team blows 
#2  your getting nothing to make your team compete this season in the draft. 
#3 When Wild and Ovi switch to F next season you will be pretty stacked. (aman will say he is not playing another season bla bla bla but disregard him we have heard this story before many times.) 

Last edited by Chamberlian on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

26Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 4:06 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 4:41 pm

lOutSiderl

lOutSiderl
Why is my name mentioned in the first round lol .. I haven't played in 6 months since PS4 came out. Good luck lol

[22:49:32] Gag : your G just outplayed our G by miles.
[22:49:43] Gag : minus pliskin, who did pretty good

28Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 4:54 pm

Gag

I clubbed with Outsider a week ago, he's still in tip top shape. I'd take him first overall if i were a gm, he's simply a beast.

29Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 4:58 pm

lOutSiderl

lOutSiderl
Hahah ... Though we are on the same club, we've never played together I don't believe. Haven't turned the ps3 on in two weeks fool

[22:49:32] Gag : your G just outplayed our G by miles.
[22:49:43] Gag : minus pliskin, who did pretty good

30Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 5:50 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Lol

On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

31Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:24 pm

jewofcanada

sgill19 wrote:RWartson29 this is your first and last warning for posting gifs in an attempt to be humorous. Your gifs are unrelated and not funny. If you post one more gif you will be sentenced to be King Joffrey's hoe(and you know how that turns out).... spoiler? i guess

you realize this entire forum is little more than a bunch of idiots posting a bunch of irrelevant and unfunny gifs right? why single out watson. this whole community blows and everyones sense of humor is at the level of a 13 year old 4chan nerd

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

32Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:28 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
PSN: jewofcanada
Alts: 
Pos: C
Refused: None
New player: No
Availability: 10
Priority: SPNHL

33Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:36 pm

jewofcanada

ok? your point?

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

34Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:39 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
You are SP 1st you should be kinder to our lovely community...

35Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:42 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
jewofcanada wrote:you realize this entire forum is little more than a bunch of idiots posting a bunch of irrelevant and unfunny gifs right? why single out watson. this whole community blows and everyones sense of humor is at the level of a 13 year old 4chan nerd

SHUT UP YOU COCK SUCKER

36Mocking The Draft  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocking The Draft on Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:43 pm

cfaia30

#JOCHL4LYFE

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2