Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup

What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 6:56 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Desired: G 
Refused: C/LW/LD (RW/RD for anyone but Carried4) 
Avail: 12

Listen here Gentlemen.

If you think I will play RW/RD in a future season for anyone but Carried4, screw you, I will not. If you ask me to play RW/RD at any point when there are other players available Unless you are Carried4, I will quit. No exceptions. My availability varies week to week unless Carried4 is my GM, though I will try to find time come playoffs. The game blows, fuck everyone. I'm not going to be your starting right wing, or right defence unless you are Carried4. I will play when I want, not on request unless Carried4 really needs me. I will be unavailable for the first two weeks of the season I am going on vacation with Carried4. Good luck in the draft you pieces of shit.

EA made me lose!  bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

I am sorry Chamb.

Last edited by Chamberlian on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

xl0l_Hiller_l1lx

Well said nice translation Chamb

xHAC_Rambo

xHAC_Rambo
well, that just made my day hahah fucking Wildcard haha

[21:00:00] @ SA_Pliskin : cfaia there are two things i cant picture. you as a teacher shaping our youth and freefaii as a cop protecting our rights and laws..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good players different styles not everyone is gonna like everyone's the same lol

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Gentlemen*

Good day gaf

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THIER

Jayscott555

Jayscott555
lol wtf?

616 Games Played

726 Goals / 706 Assists / 1429 Points = 2.32 PPG

+268 / 2686 Shots / 27.03% / 714 PIM

1193 Hits /PPG 143 / 37 SHG / 92 GWG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
Question?

Did you write all those bla's or did you copy and paste?

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
made 4 then copied LOL

Jayscott555

Jayscott555
LaPlante94 wrote:Question?

Did you write all those bla's or did you copy and paste?
 lol ik i want to see the actual registration now but i don't feel like looking for it xD

someone be a pal and go find it ? Smile

616 Games Played

726 Goals / 706 Assists / 1429 Points = 2.32 PPG

+268 / 2686 Shots / 27.03% / 714 PIM

1193 Hits /PPG 143 / 37 SHG / 92 GWG

xTheWildCard-51 wrote:Desired: G 
Refused: C/LW/LD
Avail: 12

Listen here assholes.

If you think I will play RW/RD in a future season, screw you, I will not. If you ask me to play RW/RD at any point when there are other players available, I will quit. No exceptions. My availability varies week to week, though I will try to find time come playoffs. The game blows, fuck everyone. I'm not going to be your starting right wing, or right defence. I will play when I want, not on request. I will be unavailable for the first two weeks of the season. Good luck in the draft you pieces of shit.

Good fucking day.

Don't understand all the rant, all you need to do is ADD RW and RD to your already refused position of C/LW/LD  , " No CURE for DUMB "[/quote]

Killerrampage

Postalmic talking about being dumb..

Oh how far we've come.

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

12What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 10:21 pm

stickygreendubs

Calling Aman dumb at all is just pretty....well dumb.

13What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 10:36 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Εισαστε ολοι μαλακεs... Ολοι Σαs!!!!

14What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 10:52 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
ur a Malaka!

15What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:11 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Ρε Τσαμβμερλιαν <-- Your name in Greek, Εισαι ο μεγαλιτεροs Μαλακαs που εχω δει σε ολοι την ζωη μου.

16What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:18 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Σκάσε σας σάπιο κάθαρμα

17What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:49 pm

jaZz134

jaZz134
Shut The Fuck Up

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:06 am

Typing a long ass rant about this crap and that crap in the section to sign up to play in the league is totally DUMB ASS STUPID. If It was me I would tell them all NO if you don't have the intelligence to at least post correctly would be rejected

19What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:19 am

jaZz134

jaZz134

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)

20What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:29 am

Djoneswilkilu68

Djoneswilkilu68
Suspect  ...... Shocked  ...... lol!

[16:00:15] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : worst then EZZ team?
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's bitch

[10:12 AM] Nick108: <<< ham is way better than jones

[10:13:39 AM] bufford80:that is the fuckin funniest thing ive ever heard

[10:13:50 AM] Ryan: Lolll

[10:15:18 AM] D-Jones_68: Ya, when I play with one hand tied behind my back with a blind fold on

21What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:34 am

bufford80

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:Suspect  ...... Shocked  ...... lol!

Quiet wouldbya lmao

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

22What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup Empty Re: What Aman Really Means With His Rage Signup on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:39 am

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
People were entertained, and now it has created a separated two page thread. My job here is done.

I don't have a problem with guys having fun, posting stupid shit and such, it's just that there is a place for it, and the registration section isn't it, sorry I call it as I see it,

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Postalmic wrote:I don't have a problem with guys having fun, posting stupid shit and such, it's just that there is a place for it, and the registration section isn't it, sorry I call it as I see it,

Ur gr8

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Yo Postalmic, shut the fuck up

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings