Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Saturday and Sunday Camp EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Saturday and Sunday Camp

Saturday and Sunday Camp

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Saturday and Sunday Camp on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 2:18 pm

xl0l_Hiller_l1lx

I will be holding a camp at 4 pm to 6 or 7 pm depends on how many show up but anyways I really wanna see new players in the league so I can see what they can do.

Please post your positions and availability so it can help me out in the future.

Thank you and hope to see you out there

2Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 3:37 pm

Daltonjl7

Daltonjl7
RW/C (Can play any position)
Available on nights I don't have Vghl

3Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 6:49 pm

darkwarlord2006

Ld c lw Rd g rw 
Available anytime
Only spnhl

4Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 12:14 pm

ropedawg

ropedawg
LW /RD
8games
SPNHL

5Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 1:20 pm

Skitzo369

Skitzo369
Skitzo369
RW
All Games
SPNHL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 3:18 pm

ScoobyDoo207

i can play any postion.

in order though it would be LW, G, RW, RD, LD, C

7Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 3:33 pm

xl0l_Hiller_l1lx

I will be playing on my xl0l_Hiller_l1lx acct but I'll still label it Coltcrazys camp

8Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 4:00 pm

xl0l_Hiller_l1lx

Question Password is spnhl for those that are new room is up in geo

9Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 4:21 pm

darkwarlord2006

I would rather be around tomorrow family day for us

10Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sat 29 Mar 2014, 4:40 pm

Iachoku

LW/RD/RW/LD/G/C
~8 games per week
SP exclusively

11Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Sun 30 Mar 2014, 1:35 pm

xl0l_Hiller_l1lx

I am canceling today's camp due to family party sort of thing so I prob won't be holding another camp so see u guys out there when the new season begins

12Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:42 pm

WastedJack-

Hey Colt,

Sorry I didn't see this until today.  I can hold a "camp" all week.  This would involve any prospective player joining our club and playing a few games with us.  Hit me up on here, skype, or PSN if you want a tryout.

Thanks.

Last edited by WastedJack- on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:45 pm

darkwarlord2006

That's interesting but I am not leaving my club to join another for a couple of.games then have to go back. I feel that is an unrealistic request to ask anyone

14Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:47 pm

WastedJack-

Seeing as you can join 2 clubs in a 24-hour time period I think its perfectly feasible.

15Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:48 pm

darkwarlord2006

I disagree. But that's me and I wouldn't do it.. Best of luck

16Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm

WastedJack-

OK I'll bite, but just as an attempt to alleviate this concern for other players that are interested.

Is the issue that you don't think you can get invited back to your regular club?

17Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 5:58 pm

darkwarlord2006

Oh lol not that at all. But here look at it this way. You leave your club to go try out in another club then have to go back to your club. First off why would u wanna leave your club to play in someone else's club and help or hurt another club. Second if this was a way to do it then why don't all gm cpts request the same instead of holding tryout in otp. Then in the same aspect why doesn't the league make it your team in league needs to be club? There is alot of different reasons for this. Also club opponents are based on what div your club is in so can be 2 lvls higher or lower so if your div 3 which is common you can go agsent a top club and get owned which shows what as its a team game. Playing 6s in club also means it searches by 6s not by div first so it's almost an unfair tryout.

18Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 6:14 pm

WastedJack-

I appreciate you responding and I do think you make some fair points.  Basically, the only reason I would prefer to do it this way is because I play a fair amount of club games with Miami during the week and OTP drop in games tend to drive me crazy.

On the topic of helping our club versus another; we don't really take the club thing that seriously.  Because the ranking algorithm heavily favors quantity of games over quality there is very little chance our backup club could break the top 10 or so.

I would actually prefer SPNHL to be done through the club model simply because of the lag issues with OTP servers.  However, that is pretty much impossible to do given how we level up our players so I realize that isn't an option.

I think the competition in SPNHL is well above the average division 1 team.  Our club is in division 1 and has been all year and there are only a few teams that would be able to beat even the worst SPNHL team consistently.

You're probably correct that its not a perfect assessment but I figure if we can't get some chemistry going in a night of playing together its probably not going to happen in 3 SPNHL games per night where you could be part of any given roster assigned that night.

Mainly though, once teams are established I am most interested in playing as many games as possible to build chemistry with our new teammates and if they are interested in joining our club just for fun then we can avoid the whole OTP pain.

19Saturday and Sunday Camp Empty Re: Saturday and Sunday Camp on Mon 31 Mar 2014, 6:17 pm

WastedJack-

But, if 3 - 4 other people want to do a camp tonight we can host it in OTP.  If its just 1 or 2 players then I would prefer to do it through club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum