Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
think about it  - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
think about it  - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » think about it

think about it

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1think about it  - Page 3 Empty think about it on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 2:36 pm

Tspence21

First topic message reminder :

with so many good guy leaving the league this season I believe its gonna be up to  some of us to pick up the slack. may not be the proper place to put this post but I want everyone here to know I want GM this upcoming season..ive been wanting it for some time but never had the resources needed to run a team but I do now so im putting this out there I want GM.

51think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 1:57 am

nick108

Ccpiper said my name yay!!!! And he thinks im good GM wooooo

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

52think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 1:58 am

bufford80

nick108 wrote:Ccpiper said my name yay!!!! And he thinks im good GM wooooo

We all know he is lying about you but there was very few Gm's he had to pick from lmao

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

53think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:12 am

nick108

bufford80 wrote:
nick108 wrote:Ccpiper said my name yay!!!! And he thinks im good GM wooooo

We all know he is lying about you but there was very few Gm's he had to pick from lmao
[00:29:48] @ bufford80 : nick is a great GM just too bad I cant stand him.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

54think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:21 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
jewofcanada wrote:
Rush_Grant wrote:Jew is too big of a raging cunt for GM

ryno1354 wrote:
Rush_Grant wrote:Jew is too big of a raging cunt for GM
I second this notion

I've never even interacted with either of you twerps in league play nor otherwise, so I would love to know how you come to this conclusion. Ryno is like 12 years old, I would never have that clown on my team, so he obviously has no idea of my personality. 

I will give Rush the benefit of the doubt since he's an admin, he probably heard all of Pliskin's stories of my exaggerated "rage." 

SA_Pliskin wrote:
SA_Pliskin wrote:
CCPiper wrote:I'd rather have a "raging cunt" be a GM than a clueless person to tell you the truth.
 yeah me too if i didnt have to deal with the raging cunts..

and to be honest i would be happier with 12 clueless GMs then 12 Raging ones.  the 12 clueless would at least balance all the teams the 12 raging GMs would be a nightmare.

but i gotta ask, why do they need to be mutually exclusive?  why cant there be good GMs who are not complete douche bags?  is that impossible?  why do i have to choose between the unfamiliar and the asshole?

Thanks for implying that I am a complete douchebag. It's funny that you say that when you have GMs who can't even keep a team together. Some of them quit in the middle of the season, others have players threatening to quit the league because they don't want to play for such an inadequate GM for 3 seasons. A playoff race this season was decided because one of your "Great GMs" chose to hand out forfeits instead of getting an ECU and playing the games... 

Yet here's Jew, without a single forfeit all season, without a single dispute or complaint against my team, with my stats in on time every night, and never a problem bigger than an argument with another GM.. yet you call me a douchebag and act like I'm the worst thing to ever happen to your league. 

I've said before and i'll say it again.. ask any GM in the league and all of them except AVNG (Pliskin's GM... HMMMM fishy?) will tell you they have had no problems with me.

I disputed bleedsblue trade because it was the most one-sided trade in the history of the league. But i didn't make him quit. I didn't belittle him an call him stupid, nor did I make public threads bashing him or his trade. I discussed, within the private GM chat, with other GMs (most of whom agreed with me by the way) how bogus the trade was and whether Pliskin should step in and decline it. That's all. And Pliskin didn't step in and decline it, so it was a non issue... but Bleedsblue couldn't take the heat and quit. "Jew" is credited with the blame and given a strike for making the guy quit, as if I logged into his computer and forced him to leave... even though I believe it was Aman had a 6-page novel written on the PUBLIC message boards where EVERY non-GM in the league was grilling him relentlessly... yes but clearly I am the reason he quit.

My only other misstep as a GM was when I over reacted to my trade being declined by the commish. I will admit I over reacted in that situation, but put yourself in my shoes. Minnesota had the best roster since Day 1, only to see other teams make shady shit-for-gold trades to improve and keep pace with us all season. Then I get an opportunity to improve my team (after the precedent has long been set that one-sided trades aren't declined), it's instantly declined because golden boy Chomper (the master of one-sided trades) cried about it. "Officially" it was declined because the other GM was fired... fired for wanting to trade his "big name" players for more active, reliable players. You know, the SAME thing Bleedsblue did (and his trade was approved had he not quit), and the SAME thing Spud did in Calgary, and the SAME thing the guy who took over Toronto did. It seems pretty obvious there was favoritism involved there, but I was over it within 12 hours.. only to come home and find i'd been fired lol.  to fire me and label me a douchebag because I was upset about a questionable ruling is bush league. Even more bush league is blocking me on skype afterwards and banning me from the chat forever so that I couldn't plead my case.

interesting, i merely commented on someones comment about how they would rather have a raging cunt as a GM then a Clueless one by simply saying i would rather have mindless ones over raging cunts.. and here you are raging... interesting.. got some personal demons to work out i see. so I will say it again, why cant I have the option of having a GM who is both knowledgeable and not a douche? Why should I be forced to choose a guy who knows players but cant keep his shit together long enough to see it through? Why am I forced to choose a guy who is unable to see the line before they cross it? why must I choose a guy who will have a mental breakdown. Why cant they act like adults? If stomping your feet is all some of them know, why not take up tap dancing so at least it is somewhat more enjoyable when they start losing their shit again.. and I say again, because they cant help themselves.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

55think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:26 am

jewofcanada

SA_Pliskin wrote:
interesting, i merely commented on someones comment about how they would rather have a raging cunt as a GM then a Clueless one by simply saying i would rather have mindless ones over raging cunts.. and here you are raging... interesting.. got some personal demons to work out i see.  so I will say it again, why cant I have the option of having a GM who is both knowledgeable and not a douche?  Why should I be forced to choose a guy who knows players but cant keep his shit together long enough to see it through?  Why am I forced to choose a guy who is unable to see the line before they cross it?  why must I choose a guy who will have a mental breakdown.  Why cant they act like adults?  If stomping your feet is all some of them know, why not take up tap dancing so at least it is somewhat more enjoyable when they start losing their shit again.. and I say again, because they cant help themselves.

who's raging? i was just responding to your post which was obviously directed at me... trying to take cheap shots, when people should know the full story.  Smile but again you exaggerate simple text messages, casual conversation, civilized discussion of what happened for raging... just proves that anyone who disagrees with you, you consider them to be "raging" about your rules. long live vladimir pliskin

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

56think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:36 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
jewofcanada wrote:
SA_Pliskin wrote:
interesting, i merely commented on someones comment about how they would rather have a raging cunt as a GM then a Clueless one by simply saying i would rather have mindless ones over raging cunts.. and here you are raging... interesting.. got some personal demons to work out i see.  so I will say it again, why cant I have the option of having a GM who is both knowledgeable and not a douche?  Why should I be forced to choose a guy who knows players but cant keep his shit together long enough to see it through?  Why am I forced to choose a guy who is unable to see the line before they cross it?  why must I choose a guy who will have a mental breakdown.  Why cant they act like adults?  If stomping your feet is all some of them know, why not take up tap dancing so at least it is somewhat more enjoyable when they start losing their shit again.. and I say again, because they cant help themselves.

who's raging? i was just responding to your post which was obviously directed at me... trying to take cheap shots, when people should know the full story.  Smile but again you exaggerate simple text messages, casual conversation, civilized discussion of what happened for raging... just proves that anyone who disagrees with you, you consider them to be "raging" about your rules. long live vladimir pliskin

btw jew ol boy, deleting you from skype is hardly blocking you, and after going back and forth with you for over an hr on the same topic without you grasping a concept being relayed to you and coming to the relization that you were going to run your mouth all night instead of acting like an adult you were kicked from chat.. had i given a shit about blocking you or silencing you or whatever delusional thoughts you have.. i would simply delete your account. as i recall the day i kicked you from chat you posted that you were done here.. i did not even have to let you play anymore, in fact i recall telling your buddies to tell you that you could still play if you had calmed down. but your always the victim.. the crazy ones always are. your clearly unable to see yourself in any logic manner. also, logical mature discussions dont go on for hours over something that has already been decided on, a logical mature discussion goes like this, you say something i agree or disagree, if i agree, topic is over, if i disagree, i raise why i dont agree, then you tell me why you think i should agree then we go back and forth until new options or thoughts are no longer available and we end the topic.. but no, to you logical mean i say something then you argue it, then i say something else and you argue point # 1, then i say point #3 and you argue point #1, and we do this for 1 full hour and when i get tired of coming up with reasons to help sink into your head lets say reason # 42 ad your still having trouble and arguing about # 1.. its no longer a logical mature discussion.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

57think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 3:23 am

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
u guys take this shit way to seriously... like holy shit..

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

58think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 5:31 am

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub

59think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 7:42 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
JOC u's a btich doe.

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

60think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 10:34 am

xll5llxll3llx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

61think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 10:36 am

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
Usually the better players who become GM's and are actually somewhat smart by not making dumb moves are usually the 1st GM to quit. If they happen to last an entire season they usually step down as soon as the seasons over.

62think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 1:53 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
CCPiper wrote:I'd rather have a "raging cunt" be a GM than a clueless person to tell you the truth.
agreed... and this is saying something,i played for HAM..

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

63think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:16 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Pass_2_win wrote:
agreed... and this is saying something,i played for HAM..
Get off my dick

K thanks

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

64think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 6:07 pm

Tspence21

I didn't mean to dtir the pot..but gimmie a shot wont b sorry

65think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

bufford80

Tspence stirred the pot

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

66think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 12:12 pm

MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV

Whoever thinks jew is in the wrong for raging is a complete tool! Why get mad at someone for arguing and expressing his views on the retardedness we call the sp. Honestly, your guys' seasons are only meaningful enough to play when vg goes on hiatus, due to the little rugrats you let infest your league. I enjoy playing but retards really do seem to be ever so apparent in this ******.

Get it?....good.

67think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

BigJayAyotte

.......nvm

68think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:15 pm

BigJayAyotte

MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV wrote:Whoever thinks jew is in the wrong for raging is a complete tool! Why get mad at someone for arguing and expressing his views on the retardedness we call the sp. Honestly, your guys' seasons are only meaningful enough to play when vg goes on hiatus, due to the little rugrats you let infest your league. I enjoy playing but retards really do seem to be ever so apparent in this ******.

Get it?....good.

stfu nubglove

69think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:39 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV wrote:Whoever thinks jew is in the wrong for raging is a complete tool! Why get mad at someone for arguing and expressing his views on the retardedness we call the sp. Honestly, your guys' seasons are only meaningful enough to play when vg goes on hiatus, due to the little rugrats you let infest your league. I enjoy playing but retards really do seem to be ever so apparent in this ******.

Get it?....good.
Oh shit !look at you, bitching over a league that you play in... LOL

Nobody asked you to be here if you don't like it, seek the door thanks

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

70think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:42 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
Poor Spence, just wanted to try to get GM and instead his post ended up and war zone

71think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:43 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
HAM wrote:

Get it?....good.
Oh shit !look at you, bitching over a league that you play in... LOL

Nobody asked you to be here if you don't like it, seek the door thanks
 Ouch dissed by Ham LOOOL

72think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 1:47 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Alot of bad opinions in this thread

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

73think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 2:32 pm

MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV

not bitching just stating...hey aren't you the same kid who got blacklist in vg? seek staples for your mouth

74think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 2:53 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV wrote:not bitching just stating...hey aren't you the same kid who got blacklist in vg? seek staples for your mouth
bro u got dissed by ham... ur automatically irrelevant ... close ur mouth thanks boo boo =]

75think about it  - Page 3 Empty Re: think about it on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 2:56 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Going hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum