Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time

Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:46 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
First topic message reminder :

ovechkinJr 923
joshB 903
Jayscott 844
Henny 764 
Ivanthygreat 681 
Sergein 648
B-Bunny 595
Stamkos 586
Laplante 582
LoMax 558


Ovie might break 1000 next season. 


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wake me up when 16 comes.

26Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Seems like every thread i make goes down in flames.. lol oh well my intention was good.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wake me up when 16 comes.

27Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 9:55 pm

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
yeah, i personally liked your post, thank you for posting something like that, i do think its fun to watch that stuff. but yeah.. trolls get pretty hungry if not fed enough. they especially salivate over stuff that speaks about other people being better or more successful then them. you could actually screw with trolls, just make a simple post that says "Joe is better then you" no more info is needed.. in their mind they are trying to defend against it by cutting up Joe.. nobody knows this Joe.. but they know why he sucks.. you don't even have to say what he is better at then them.. it will drive em nuts. they will start listing off stats for shit that is irreverent just to prove to other people who really don't care about who Joe is or why he is better cause they have a life and better shit to do.

but the best one i ever see is when they cant make fun of Joe.. so they name guys who they can put down to compensate for their inability to smack talk Joe. you could say "Joe is better then you at hockey" good chance by the end of the day Micheal Jordan is a shitty hockey player.. nobody knows why we ever get to MJ but we do... oh yes we do..


_________________
SPNHL President and CEO.
Jack Adams Award Winner.
King Clancy Memorial Award Winner.
William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

28Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:02 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
It was baseball MJ was shit at lol and possibly gambling from some rumours... But i hear what you mean .


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wake me up when 16 comes.

29Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:13 pm

ryno1354

ryno1354
so no top 10 bum list?


_________________
1x Stanley Cup Winner
1x Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy Winner
1x Last Overall Pick
3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

30Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:17 pm

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
jewofcanada wrote:
LaPlante94 wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:talent is leaving there too... gag, bunny, and slayer all went idle the last few days. I think guys are just over NHL 14 and are waiting for 15 on the PS4


yeah and what league do you think they're going to play in on the ps4??
Idk you tell us. Give us your unbiased opinion and reasons why these people will pick whatever league you say.

they're all playing in the JOCHL because vGHL is too long and SPNHL is shit

VGHL reason for being shit is because it's too long (that's what she said)

So what is SPNHL reason for being shit?

31Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:39 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
3x SPNHL Stanley Cup Winner
Season 11 New Jersey Devils
Season 15 Chicago Blackhawks (GM)
Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

32Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:44 pm

jewofcanada


LaPlante94 wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
LaPlante94 wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Chamberlian wrote:talent is leaving there too... gag, bunny, and slayer all went idle the last few days. I think guys are just over NHL 14 and are waiting for 15 on the PS4


yeah and what league do you think they're going to play in on the ps4??
Idk you tell us. Give us your unbiased opinion and reasons why these people will pick whatever league you say.

they're all playing in the JOCHL because vGHL is too long and SPNHL is shit

VGHL reason for being shit is because it's too long (that's what she said)

So what is SPNHL reason for being shit?


relax bud i'm just kidding around.. spnhl is a good, fun league. but most of the better players here started in VGHL, and VG is just a bigger league, meaning it has more good players and a bigger community. the most likely scenario is that players will continue to play both leagues, just like they do now.. but for the first season on a new console i'm guessing priority will go to VG for most people.


_________________
Drafted behind several bad players 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
S12 FOURTH ROUND ROOKIE DRAFT PICK
S13 SELF APPOINTED GM OF THE YEAR
S14 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK
S14 ALL STAR GAME FIFTH SUB

33Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 Scorers SPNHL All Time on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 11:37 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Chamberlian wrote:PSN:ovechkin8jr
ALT Accounts: Don't have one
Desired POS: G


WTF ove! 
Well maybe Josh will hit 1000 first
I'll go fwd next season (after upcoming one), got VG to focus on


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum