Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be

I'm running away with the Hart and Norris...or at least should be

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
First topic message reminder :

What we're seeing right now might be the best hockey ever played by one player in the history of this game.

Chew on these stats...

Boston is 9-6 in the games I've played with 30 goals allowed for a 2.0 GAA.

In the 9 games I haven't played D, Boston is 1-8 with 38 goals allowed for a whopping 4.2 GAA.

I don't know which games went into OT.

But that's a 2.2 difference for those of you bad at math.

So if Jaq can't win the Hart as a dman because he was on a stacked team, then by default I should win the Hart because I'm carrying a team as a dman.

Think about that for a second, peeps. Who else in this game can pull that off as a dman? Maybe Jaq? Perhaps, but even I don't think so. He'd get too frustrated not getting the puck on this team.

Boston is a cool team full of nice guys but the lack of talent on this team is staggering. If we make the playoffs I deserve the Hart and Norris. The proof is in the pudding, my ego is deserving.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by GoHawks496 on Wed 05 Mar 2014, 3:42 am; edited 3 times in total

nick108

^ this is awkward

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

On 04/20/2014, at 3:41 PM, Spud_The_Scrub (Carried by Yan) wrote:
> so about passing on my signing ;)ill zuck ya dick

Djoneswilkilu68

Djoneswilkilu68
Desveaux_x_19 wrote:I'll just leave this here.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  Razz

[16:00:15] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : worst then EZZ team?
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's bitch

[10:12 AM] Nick108: <<< ham is way better than jones

[10:13:39 AM] bufford80:that is the fuckin funniest thing ive ever heard

[10:13:50 AM] Ryan: Lolll

[10:15:18 AM] D-Jones_68: Ya, when I play with one hand tied behind my back with a blind fold on

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Desveaux_x_19 wrote:I'll just leave this here.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bad turnover, instant raged and went for it. You can hold onto that as a memory though. Cherish it forever.

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
you can't pick one play where you one touch deked someone and then call them out

Desveaux_x_19

Sorry Lap, I didn't save the other 3 goals.

Season 10 Boston Bruins GM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
So what are you trying to say? Let it out

RTedd0408

RTedd0408
Desveaux_x_19 wrote:Sorry Lap, I didn't save the other 3 goals.
Congrats des you are truly elite scoring 4 times on a scrub goalie.

[17:28:35] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : <-- Banned from TD Garden
[22:36:57] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]tedd has a chance then lol

[22:00:00] @ SA_Pliskin : cfaia there are two things i cant picture. you as a teacher shaping our youth

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Funny the guy that gets on bad teams and cries and quits every season hijacks a thread. Nice goals try not to quit pussy.

nick108

To have the back of my player he has been a perfect player this season so whatever happened in the past he obviously learnes from and if gohawks is gonna make a thread like this its understood that any mistakes will be made public

[00:06:01] Djoneswilkilu68 : I carried ezz around for 3 seasons, the league didn't even have the decency to pay for my back brace

Desveaux_x_19

I did not make any attempt to hijack the thread lol.  I was just simply posting a video of a goal I scored vs Boston.

Season 10 Boston Bruins GM

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
It's because you at winning nick a few losses and he's gone to the store to buy smokes just like daddy 20 years ago

nick108

I knew the risk drafting him but couldn't ask for a better player yes winning helps but even winning isnt good enough for some

Chomper4

My team chat is boring and quiet without GoHawks.  Makes me sad

"offense sells tickets, defense wins championships."
chomper deserves all awards -Ryno

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : thats why chomps teams always win this league, he is the only dman that passes

Sabres1414 : the guy is the best shutdown dman in the league & maybe all of nhl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : chomp ur number 1 and thats all there is to it.

[9:53:26 PM] bufford80: we all want to learn from the great chomper lol

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
RTedd0408 wrote:
Wow. What is this? A Mod/GM being disrespectful by being ironic, and calling someone a scrub? #SP

RTedd0408

RTedd0408
ovechkin8jr wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
Wow. What is this? A Mod/GM being disrespectful by being ironic, and calling someone a scrub? #SP
I was in net, I am calling myself a scrub

[17:28:35] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : <-- Banned from TD Garden
[22:36:57] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]tedd has a chance then lol

[22:00:00] @ SA_Pliskin : cfaia there are two things i cant picture. you as a teacher shaping our youth

Freefaii

Freefaii
RTedd0408 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
Lmao!!! I'm pretty sure that's aloud
+1 Tedd

bufford80

Freefaii wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
Lmao!!! I'm pretty sure that's aloud
+1 Tedd
Tedd wins OVI just looks silly here!!!! LOL

Well done teddy

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
RTedd0408 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
Still calling a member of this league a scrub. Have some dignity.

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum