Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed)

Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:06 pm

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
Why is it that every season, all but three/four GMs are retarded? 

Why is it that every season, no one learns from previous mistakes? 

Why is it that every season, GMs negate the idea of having any moderately notable kind of balance before the draft even begins?

Why is it that every season, GMs feel the need to trade their top players to top teams, for average at best players?

Why is it that every season, all but three/four GMs are retarded?

Grow some fucking brain cells and attempt to look at both sides of a trade before letting it go through. Take five seconds of your insignificant time and think about what will happen if you let a skilled player in the draft drop because you want to pick up your buddy.

Stops being faggots.

The end.

https://www.facebook.com/LeafsSource

2Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:12 pm

cfaia30

#Elite

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

3Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:14 pm

B-Bunny

I said this 5-6 seasons ago.

[16:32:47] Ballachick3 : bunny is an asshole, so he must get all girls right? lol
---
[17:44:47] xTheWildCard-51 : i had to suck some virtual dick
---
[02:25:13] Sabres1414 : So yea my job has sooo many bangable (idc if that's a word) girls
[02:25:36] Sabres1414 : i'm a virgin still
[02:25:52] B-Bunny: gay?
-----
[12/19/2013 9:12:01 PM] Coltcrazy  : I had no clue who u were bunny until I joined sp your a nobody

4Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:19 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
I don't think your sig is big enough, Jordan.

5Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:29 pm

B-Bunny

Jaqueezy27 wrote:I don't think your sig is big enough, Jordan.
You tryna sig battle me dog?

[16:32:47] Ballachick3 : bunny is an asshole, so he must get all girls right? lol
---
---
[02:25:13] Sabres1414 : So yea my job has sooo many bangable (idc if that's a word) girls
-----
[12/19/2013 9:12:01 PM] Coltcrazy  : I had no clue who u were bunny until I joined sp your a nobody

6Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:34 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
B-Bunny wrote:

you wanna go? bring it son

7Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:38 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
eww awards.. find some otp scrubs to tell you how good you are and toss in some quotes..

8Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:39 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
i'm working on it

9Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:40 pm

joshb12345

u lack rhyme scheme

10Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:43 pm

B-Bunny

Jaqueezy27 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:

KEEP WORKING AT IT CUZ IT TAKES YEARS TO BUILD THE DEPTH MY SIG HAS DOG

YOU AINT EVEN ON MY SIGLEVEL

---
---
-----

11Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 3:47 pm

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
I miss being an admin on this site.  Wish plisk would give me my job back

12Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:00 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
B-Bunny wrote:
Jaqueezy27 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:

how bout now? 

get served

13Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:14 pm

B-Bunny

Jaqueezy27 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:
Jaqueezy27 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:

how bout now? 

get served
FATALITY. INCEPTION. GG

---
---
-----

14Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:21 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
SIGCEPTION

15Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 4:51 pm

IIChEcKMaTeII

Mes makes the best sigs... go get one

Skype- IIChEcKMaTeII

16Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 5:08 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
lmao @ checkmate's sig

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

17Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 5:12 pm

Class_Act_27

good poem

18Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:16 pm

Plastic_World

They keep getting better.

Season 8 Pittsburgh Penguins
Season 9 Hiatus
Season 10 Columbus Blue Jackets
Season 11 Washington Capitals
Season 12 Carolina Hurricanes
Season 12 Boston Bruins
Season 13 Detroit Red Wings

19Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:22 pm

wasteaway44

excellent usage of vocabulary .

season 15 #LeafsNation

20Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:25 pm

Sabres1414

Beautiful

21Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:46 pm

bufford80

Love the poem be a GM then lol

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

22Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 6:57 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm bad at the game,
How about you?

23Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 7:29 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Become a GM. Simple

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

24Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:56 pm

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
I was a GM. I was a better GM than anyone here saying I should be a GM has been and will be. I don't need to prove myself. It takes very little intelligence to be a good GM. What people lack is a cold heart, and observation skills. It's only a video game, but when you fail to observe different characteristics of the same virtual player, you candidly lack basic visual observation skills. This is where half the GMs don't even take off on the right foot. 

Then there are a select few that do succeed to observe basic characteristics, but fail to properly value them when making trades. There are so many variation to this that it would be dumb to even attempt to go into detail. People are unable to view all perspectives in a trade; their own, the partner, the league. These people don't look at what they are giving up, to what team. If they get a piece they like, they're happy. If this is a piece that the league thinks well of, they think they've won the trade. 

Every season it's the same. It's the same GMs, same moronic mistakes. Guys like Chomper, Jon/Hellstar laugh at you. They pity you because it's like stealing candy from a baby, but you're not babies. You're adults and you're still that unaware, closed minded, incapable of understanding and creating value, and unable to create opinions of your own in negotiations that will benefit you as much as your partner.

It's just a game, it's just for fun. The frustration roots from the everlasting large amounts of stupid stranded inside your minds. The community as a whole has put millions of hours of their spare time to enjoy this game, this hobby. To enjoy it. We press buttons on a controller to be entertained, to be involved in challenges that will keep us busy and also platform ourselves in the middle of a community that will in time provide for surprise, disappointment and other human emotions. There is no surprise when 1-2 teams are the runaway Cup winners. There is no anticipation of spending hours every week being/playing on one of 4-6 garbage teams that will unmistakably suck and miss the playoffs. There is no disappointment when you play aforementioned 1-2 Cup runaway teams in the playoffs and lose in a short series.

The current system was created to eventually even out the skill differential between teams. The only thing that has changed in the skill level of the league. The good teams are now great teams, and the bad teams are now below average teams. The differential is the same. When you test the system on a virtual level, it works. With 9/10 capable GMs, it works. We have 4/10 capable GMs in a good season.

To conclude, no it's not simple. It's not as simple as one capable person being GM. You need nearly every GM to be capable and we're not close. And we won't be until present/future GMs smarten up. Yes I am frustrated, yes I am confused. This season I am going to spend at least 70 hours in league related activities and thoughts. Most people will be spending a lot more. It's not just a game, it is time, it is commitment, and it is enduring another season of utterly futile people who will continue to bring meaninglessness to everyone's time.

Fuck you all, I don't proof read. Deal with my errors.

Last edited by xTheWildCard-51 on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) Empty Re: Poem Of the SPNHL (tissues needed) on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 9:12 pm

cfaia30

+Eleventy

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum