Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly

Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 10:23 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
First topic message reminder :

Lets start with the west:

SJ vs STL (1-1)
This should be a fun series seeing as both teams are competitive. I think STL gets JaZz back which should help them. But San Jose still remains the same powerhouse team which swept EDM like expected.

San Jose: SJ seems to have it all when you look at them on paper. They have the D end covered with the great Chomper and Lap, offense should not be a issue with Bunny, Mikey, Sticky, Pass, etc... The list goes on. Also by adding a solid goaltender MrFrankPompei solves their goalie situation. They seem to have it all. Pretty sure any line Chomp plays out is capable of doing some heavy damage to their opponent doesn't matter who. Although the series is tied 1-1 so at least we know they can be beaten Wink

St. Louis: STL like I predicted beat LA in 7. I would have preferred STL to win anyway considering LA lost Knees. But when I think of STL I think forfeits, just the way their season went although if Chomp takes them lightly then they could pull out more than just one win. STL, on paper, also looks solid. Snipe, Jazz, Hemmer, and Tyrone are capable of putting pucks in the net if they tried. Kieley and i9 are a solid D pair and goaltending has Dangles? Idk who plays net for them tbh. But they do have a solid team just not as good as SJ. But playoffs, anything can happen you know.

SJ in 6.

Now to the east.

NYR vs BOS (1-1)
I don't usually like to predict a series with my team but since NOBODY wants to help me I guess I have no choice lol. We all know NYR beat NJ in the first round to pull off the HUGE upset. But that's old news and in a matter of 20mins from the victory in game 7 we were off to round 2 vs a prepared Boston team. Boston went against my predictions and beat DET in 5 games. I guess Detroit wasn't prepared. This should be a good series and I plan on getting the most that I can out of it. Both teams split a game on Wednesday.

Boston: Boston has proven they are a good team all season long. With the expansion pick and the 2nd overall pick in the draft it only makes sense they are good. Henny and Ovi lead the triumph on offense while whoever is just there. Reminds me of Spud. Defense will consist of a over confident Chamberlain and Amazing. Solid D pair. Vic or Crusty in net, ehh. Chamb thinks beating us will be a walk in the park but so did NJ and the rest of the league and well we all know what happened there. Boston has a solid core like expected and will use it as much as possible.

New York: Led by Seb and Legendaryy in the 1st round, NYR comes in confident against these B's. Top line which doesn't have top fellurs got the job done in a great team effort. Leg, Colt, and Ryno lead the offense. Austin and Ham on the back end and Seb in net is the starting lineup but Seb and Leg wont be online Friday and NYR will have to come close and pull off some W's. I don't really like to toot my own horn so im going to end it here.

THis series prediction is up to you all.

I just thought I would do another write up because I can. Got some hate for my last one and whoever hates should do one, better than mine. Idc. Im more familiar with the East rather the West which is why the east may seem longer. Im tired and did what I could on the write up. SOrry if its not the best piece of writing you all have seen in your lives. Razz But thanks for reading guys and expect a Stanley Cup prediction from me as well. See ya

Last edited by HAM on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

26Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:09 pm

cfaia30

Layman's terms*

Guess that GPA is a 3.3 instead of a 4.0 because you really don't pay attention in English class.

[11:56:09] Killerrampage : Cfaia is decent... If he'd shutup for once
[19:37:28] [b]@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [/b]cfaia >>> Tampabay >>> ryno

27Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:17 pm

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Well played Carmen.

28Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:22 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
^

29Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 12:35 pm

sgill19

sorry didn't have time to google it

30Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

LaPlante94

LaPlante94
Cfaia is a teacher! He knows everything.

31Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 1:04 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Freefaii wrote:
sgill19 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
RTedd0408 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:
Freefaii wrote:
fanofbilickihair wrote:Sj in 4
NYR in 7
^ apparently not paying attention!!!!
you guys won game 1 via ff... game 2 because you were playing our c line.... and then game 7 you should have lost easily... we hit like 3 posts... so calm yourself
I believe Free is referring to the fact Fan said SJ in 4 but the series is tied 1-1.
Apparently sgill is also not paying attention !!!!
apparently freefaii was also not paying attention!!!!... in English class. Maybe it's time to learn how to communicate like a normal human being and not leave statements that aren't complete. K thanks.
Lmao you are a dumb fuck!!! Lmao !!! Is that your only line ??? Comeback with English class lmao!!! First learn how to actually follow a convo ^ which obviously from reading above you can't ... Then come up with more then a one line comeback then .... Pay attention in English class!!! Enjoy pumping gas for a living Smile
pretty much swept em anyways

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

32Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 1:54 am

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
VAN in 1.

33Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:49 am

Fox

sgill19 wrote:yes my 3.3 gpa will allow me to pump gas. And did you ever think of the fact that your team just played fan's team? And maybe putting the two together? Here ill put it out in laymen terms for you, since it seems your peanut sized brain can't comprehend thinking outside of what you only see. Fan made a prediction that sj would sweep stl(he didn't realize the series had already started... neither did i). Then you say "^ apparently not paying attention!!!!". Now to a person that thinks the series hasn't even started this would mean you are taking a shot at your team beating ours. make sense now???? <- copying how you put a shit ton of questions marks, retard. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties

34Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:06 am

sgill19

35Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 7:38 am

Fox

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties

36Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:23 pm

sgill19

way to be creative and have a pixelated picture

37Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:30 am

Fox

sgill19 wrote:way to be creative and have a pixelated picture

38Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 Playoff Predictions by Yours Truly on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 9:28 pm

Jhonny-Phonny

Jhonny-Phonny
sgill19 wrote:way to be creative and have a pixelated picture

everything on a computer screen is pixelated....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum