Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
the powerhouse fall - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » the powerhouse fall

the powerhouse fall

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty the powerhouse fall on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:56 pm

bufford80

First topic message reminder :

So all season we heard of this great powerhouse in NJD. So gohawks gets his wish of best dman in nhl jaqueezy combine with stamkos and hell star. They form a team that shouldnt be beaten by anyone in the SP league. So they face the NYR in 1st round of playoffs and lose. Im sure the SO CALLED 2 BEST DMAN in nhl 14 r hurt and upset bt my question is how does a team NYR with no offence talent beat such a powerhouse? On another note jaq ur why am I so good status just decline a bit IMO.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

26the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:28 pm

wasteaway44

Congrats to nyr on the  big upset W . However i agree with trix , while it is funny that the best team got put out early there is no need to be sore winners or personally attack players on new jersey so relentlessly

season 15 #LeafsNation

27the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:35 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Too much analysis from a guy who does spins at the blue line to send his team offsides and who's team went 3-0 once he was gone to comeback and win the series.

I'll explain this the best I can one more time since I'm feeling generous.

The forwards are told plenty of times where to cut when we have the puck, they failed to do this numerous times leading us to have to throw weak wristers on net. On the cuts to the slot the winger is suppose to drive to the net with us, instead they'd stay put on the boards forcing us to have to try a shot or something else since we were now hung out to dry, leading to turnovers.

If you were to look at the stream yesterday we made it 5-3 and then I get in the zone and move to the top of the blue line to run a simple misdirection play up high to create space. The forward simply did not want to come into the zone, I waited all day until it was too late and lost it for a breakaway. So many situations like that over the course of the series.

Too many times we were given the puck and expected to make magic out of nothing while everyone else stood around and just watched us. That's not how it works. We don't just do the basic things because Aj and I are well aware we're better than everyone else at the blue line. We had the talent to pull off better hockey, the talent didn't oblige. We expected more out of our forwards and they didn't deliver. We sent it low and got rid of it quickly plenty of times, to say otherwise is silly.

I've already said numerous times Aj and I had a bad series, but we were the least of our team's problems. If the forwards would of listened and done what they're told, we would of won. They didn't listen, we lost. Simple as that.

Last time I'm explaining it, from now on I'm just trolling.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

28the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:43 pm

RED-_-DEVIL4202

wasteaway44 wrote:Congrats to nyr on the  big upset W . However i agree with trix , while it is funny that the best team got put out early there is no need to be sore winners or personally attack players on new jersey so relentlessly

Wheres the personal attacks (aside stamkos ones) All thats being done is debate towards the excuses and finger pointing lol 

So the egos got crushed and telling them not to place blame and come up with lame excuses is being a sore loser... alrightyyy then

Gohawks. Cool, I did spins at the blue line, they weren't intentional,  gotta love L2 auto spins ahah 

From the sounds of it your forward was just covering your defense because he knew you guys kept getting stripped ahah 

Right on they went 3-0 without me, didn't you just finish saying 2 of those losses were because trets threw the games? holy contradiction. 
We won game 1 with me, and game 3 I had to play defense since our rd disconnected at the end of the 1st and still managed to take you to double overtime. 

Too try and say that I brought them down is bs and you know it 
Quit placing blame on your forwards bud, you all are too blame simple as that. Quit trying to protect your ego.

29the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:47 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
I took that shortside slapper one time all series cause it was wide open. Broke my stick and it became an odd man rush the other way. I guess it's my fault I didn't have a high enough flex? I did what I could with what was open, fwds didn't crash the net when I wanted to so my rebound shots just resulted in nothing plays. Goalie made huge saves on the many onetimer shots I got in the first few games. After that, I was just forced the puck with 2 guys covering me, not sure what you want me to do in that situation. 

People can rip on us all they want for talking shit. I'm gonna continue talking shit cause I'm the best LD in the game and losing one playoff series in my first season here sure as shit doesn't change it. My ego is uncrushable cause my skill is undeniable, sorry for not being able to carry a team as a dman I guess. We lost as a team and that's it, not putting the blame on one single person.

30the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:52 pm

Pass_2_win

Pass_2_win
Jaqueezy27 wrote:I took that shortside slapper one time all series cause it was wide open. Broke my stick and it became an odd man rush the other way. I guess it's my fault I didn't have a high enough flex? I did what I could with what was open, fwds didn't crash the net when I wanted to so my rebound shots just resulted in nothing plays. Goalie made huge saves on the many onetimer shots I got in the first few games. After that, I was just forced the puck with 2 guys covering me, not sure what you want me to do in that situation. 

People can rip on us all they want for talking shit. I'm gonna continue talking shit cause I'm the best LD in the game and losing one playoff series in my first season here sure as shit doesn't change it. My ego is uncrushable cause my skill is undeniable, sorry for not being able to carry a team as a dman I guess. We lost as a team and that's it, not putting the blame on one single person.
funny thing is u carried them offensively all season would have to agree with u 100%

[15:34:32] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : pass is one of the better centers

31the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 3:55 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
Pass_2_win wrote:
Jaqueezy27 wrote:I took that shortside slapper one time all series cause it was wide open. Broke my stick and it became an odd man rush the other way. I guess it's my fault I didn't have a high enough flex? I did what I could with what was open, fwds didn't crash the net when I wanted to so my rebound shots just resulted in nothing plays. Goalie made huge saves on the many onetimer shots I got in the first few games. After that, I was just forced the puck with 2 guys covering me, not sure what you want me to do in that situation. 

funny thing is u carried them offensively all season would have to agree with u 100%

That's also not true. Stamkos was the MVP of the team and the offense ran through him. Who do you think was doing all the work and passing me the puck? I made good plays and cut at the right time but all I had to do was press up when he passed. I gotta give credit where credit's due.

32the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 9:22 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
B-Bunny wrote:
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:alright NJ lost, all you guys need to rip on us because of it ? we all can handle the loss, we beat our selfs owell its a fucking video game an theres always next season, no need to be a bunch of fucking assholes. holy fuck man, you won the fucking series show some sportsmanship. i feel like im being attached for losing a fucking playoff series and my name wasnt even brought up i dont think. fucking brutal guys, grow up and win like mature winners, not like clowns. good job NYR, and rest of the teams moving on to next round.
You're one of the trades he's talking about that fucked them.

GJ

ill wiggle my zipper when i need you to open your mouth k ...untill then shhhhhhhhh  cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

34the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 6:23 pm

B-Bunny

Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:alright NJ lost, all you guys need to rip on us because of it ? we all can handle the loss, we beat our selfs owell its a fucking video game an theres always next season, no need to be a bunch of fucking assholes. holy fuck man, you won the fucking series show some sportsmanship. i feel like im being attached for losing a fucking playoff series and my name wasnt even brought up i dont think. fucking brutal guys, grow up and win like mature winners, not like clowns. good job NYR, and rest of the teams moving on to next round.

GJ

ill wiggle my zipper when i need you to open your mouth k ...untill then shhhhhhhhh  cat
Did you google 'common internet insults' to figure out what to post here?

Cmon now Chief2Noob.

[16:32:47] Ballachick3 : bunny is an asshole, so he must get all girls right? lol
---
[17:44:47] xTheWildCard-51 : i had to suck some virtual dick
---
[02:25:13] Sabres1414 : So yea my job has sooo many bangable (idc if that's a word) girls
[02:25:36] Sabres1414 : i'm a virgin still
[02:25:52] B-Bunny: gay?
-----
[12/19/2013 9:12:01 PM] Coltcrazy  : I had no clue who u were bunny until I joined sp your a nobody

35the powerhouse fall - Page 2 Empty Re: the powerhouse fall on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

Sabres1414

B-Bunny wrote:
Diirty_Triix_13 wrote:
B-Bunny wrote:

GJ

Did you google 'common internet insults' to figure out what to post here?

Cmon now Chief2Noob.
LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum