Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me?

Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:10 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
It feels forced.

He doesn't have the alpha male swag that I do to pull this off, in my opinion.

I would like for someone to look into this.

2Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:14 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Are you sure maybe you're not trying to be like him?? Wink

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

3Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:16 pm

bufford80

What is the logic behind this question?

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

4Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:19 pm

Jaqueezy27

Jaqueezy27
brb looking into

5Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:58 pm

xXM1NORTHREATXx

xXM1NORTHREATXx
TL:DR

[12:44:50 AM] mark hutz: how do you say bar down in french
[12:45:09 AM] KingFromTheDot: Poutine

6Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 12:18 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
I'm just not buyin his act

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

7Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 1:55 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
Nah thats not an act thats how Hawk is.. I hope he is a GM next season good for the league... Rumours out there that you quittin cause you scurred can you clarify or deny?

8Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? Empty Re: Why does The-Hawk7 try to be like me? on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 10:15 pm

The-Hawk7

The-Hawk7
Chamberlian wrote:Nah thats not an act thats how Hawk is.. I hope he is a GM next season good for the league... Rumours out there that you quittin cause you scurred can you clarify or deny?

Never an act. I'm a difficult person to please in any facet of life. I demand the best out of everyone I'm associated with, work, racing, a hobby like video games. You give me the absolute best that you can provide and I'll give you my absolute best. Deviate from that and you will see me get pissed off. It's not an "Alpha-Male" thing, it's just what I expect out of people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum