Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
New Rule Idea - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » New Rule Idea

New Rule Idea

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty New Rule Idea on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:17 pm

ryno1354

ryno1354
First topic message reminder :

with all the commotion over bad deals not just in this season but in previous,  I think and I'm sure I'm not alone, that there needs to be a way to stop bad trades from going threw, new jersey has been handed a team for two seasons,  (great management of doing so by hellstar). chomp had been handed guys in the past,

so I'm proposing some type of system or a group of guys to verify a trade, just making sure a team doesn't completely lose out from stupidity, I understand that it is their team and they can do what they want,  but doing so makes playing less emjoyable

I know some people won't agree but I'd like to see a change in how trades go through

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

26New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 11:10 pm

CraftySnail680

CraftySnail680
joof_duvich wrote:I personally like when teams stay consistent. I don't try to pay attention to who's on what team since the teams will completely switch next year.

It does seem like a good idea to have ppl stay on a team for a set period of time. someone said a player was traded, and then complained and traded again. That one player just altered 3 teams in a few days. WE only have 12 teams so that's 25% of the league uprooted for 1 player's lack of community.

What if ppl had to stay on a team for at least 2 seasons? Meaning Im on LA now, what if they had to keep me for 2 seasons? And team names had to stay the same for 2 seasons. 

Or, maybe the whole league could go on a 2 season cycle with a draft after season 2, with FA's filling in if players quit etc. That way ppl would be more adjusted to the players on their team

wow. your ideas are actually worse than rynos.

[18:22:38] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Actual talent is irrelevant
[18:30:37] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I'm not a yeller
[20:29:54] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Fat chicks know they have to try
[16:19:36] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : why is ham so gay

27New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 12:06 am

joof_duvich

wow. your ideas are actually worse than rynos.

Crafty, that was rude, and you contributed nothing to the thread except negativity. I hope you are a teenager and not an adult.

Are you willing to explain yourself a bit, Or should I (we) assume you prefer the exact opposite of what i stated? 

If so, it sounds like you don't like being on a team where you develop chemistry. It also sounds like you have no problem with one player uprooting the team chemistry of 3 teams.

Season Stats
G Goal A Pts PPG +/- Hits PM
20 1 9 10 0.5 25 14 6

28New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 12:31 am

Mr__Szilagyi

Mr__Szilagyi
I9I-stamkos-I1IC wrote:Or you just get rid of all these horrid GM's that are stupid enough to make the trades in the first place

^^^^^^^^^^

29New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:12 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
Mr__Szilagyi wrote:
I9I-stamkos-I1IC wrote:Or you just get rid of all these horrid GM's that are stupid enough to make the trades in the first place

^^^^^^^^^^
and do what?  replace them with others you would later deem horrid? I dont think anyone has the right to say anything about a GM until they put their name in the GM registration.

William M. Jennings Award Winner. x2
Maurice Richard Award Winner.
Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://spnhl.canadian-forum.com

30New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:35 am

Fox

SA_Pliskin wrote:
Mr__Szilagyi wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^
and do what?  replace them with others you would later deem horrid? I dont think anyone has the right to say anything about a GM until they put their name in the GM registration.

Ive seen guys put their names in and get over-looked, should I pull a Crosby, GM and not play at all?...Cause even then I wouldn't be as fkn dumb NOT playing, and still have a good competitive team...I've done it before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties

31New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:49 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
SA_Pliskin wrote:
Mr__Szilagyi wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^

You don't have to ask twice Pliskin. I'll come back as GM in 2 Seasons and do it all over again.

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 1:59 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
Fox wrote:
SA_Pliskin wrote:
Mr__Szilagyi wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^

Ive seen guys put their names in and get over-looked, should I pull a Crosby, GM and not play at all?...Cause even then I wouldn't be as fkn dumb NOT playing, and still have a good competitive team...I've done it before

nobody gets overlooked if a spot is open and they are qualified.  the ones who do get over looked when spots are open are the guys who have already done the job and have either failed or quit.  and some honestly just plainly cant be trusted.  I sure as hell dont go booting GMs for the heck of it. just to put what some people refer to as the better (unproven) GM.  i have put a few guys the community screamed are great choices.. only to watch them fail at it.  without mentioning anyone i am sure most know who i refer to...

Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

33New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:03 am

Fox

maybe possibly a community voting list of GM's for next seasons replacements?...then the community can't complain about GM's...cause A) they voted or B) they didn't vote..??lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][13:39:31] KingDude : I had a chick over last night...told her I know Deals, she's like "that dude that broke 6 AHL records?" Off came her panties

34New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:03 am

bufford80

I will say for one yes ive been part of those bad trades or stupid trades GM's but to those who havnt GM'ed please feel free to step up and enjoy the variety of ego's attitudes whining and bitching that comes with it all. Until you do that then I think you have no right to say a word. just my 2 cents take or leave I really don't care its always fun seeing what new challenge is at the next turn.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

35New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:05 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
Fox wrote:maybe possibly a community voting list of GM's for next seasons replacements?...then the community can't complain about GM's...cause A) they voted or B) they didn't vote..??lol
i have seriously considered this.  might still happen

Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.

36New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:13 am

Fox

Its pretty much our excuse for bad Governments in real life...people say....well who did you vote for?...."oh you didn't? well guess you don't have a reason to bitch, you did nothing to change it"

37New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 2:29 am

SA_Pliskin

SA_Pliskin
Admin
Fox wrote:Its pretty much our excuse for bad Governments in real life...people say....well who did you vote for?...."oh you didn't? well guess you don't have a reason to bitch, you did nothing to change it"
i hear what your saying but sadly in RL there is no good person to vote for lol.  its always a terd sandwich or a giant douche (south park reference).

Art Ross Award Winner.
Lady Bing Award Winner.

38New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 3:59 am

hellstar23

hellstar23
bufford80 wrote:I will say for one yes ive been part of those bad trades or stupid trades GM's but to those who havnt GM'ed please feel free to step up and enjoy the variety of ego's attitudes whining and bitching that comes with it all. Until you do that then I think you have no right to say a word. just my 2 cents take or leave I really don't care its always fun seeing what new challenge is at the next turn.

+1

Season 7-9 Chicago Blackhawks #50 Corey Crawford
2x's Clarence S. Campbell Bowl Winner/2x's Team USA Gold Winner
Season 10 Boston Bruins #40 Tuukka Rask
Season 11-12 New Jersey Devils #30 Martin Brodeur
General Manager/Stanley Cup Champion/Wales Trophy Winner

---------------------------Retired(for now...)-------------------------------------------

39New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 4:46 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Fox wrote:Its pretty much our excuse for bad Governments in real life...people say....well who did you vote for?...."oh you didn't? well guess you don't have a reason to bitch, you did nothing to change it"

Those people should be shot, by the way.

40New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 4:51 am

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
I think I'm going to take next season off since I'm burnt out from league and playing so much and then the season after that I'll consider GM.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

41New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 6:21 am

Chomper4

Glad to be included next to you as the "elite" GMs Jon LOL.

I do believe a lot of the blame should be on the players though.  No one wants to GM and I don't blame them.  It's a headache.  I GM b/c I was given one of the sweetest gigs in the league being teamed with Lap and instead of being put on a team that Id have to try to takeover like Jon does in NJ, I might as well run my own team.  Its not easy, its time consuming and often annoying.  Think you can do better?  Step up.

While some of these "bad GMs" may not know everything about players or make dumb trades or whatever, I can guarantee you they work their ass off and spend way more time than they should dealing with BS from primadonna superstars of a video game hockey league.  I talk to a bunch of these GMs and we have a group skype chat together where we share all our stories about the giant babies in the league.

"offense sells tickets, defense wins championships."
chomper deserves all awards -Ryno

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : thats why chomps teams always win this league, he is the only dman that passes

Sabres1414 : the guy is the best shutdown dman in the league & maybe all of nhl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : chomp ur number 1 and thats all there is to it.

[9:53:26 PM] bufford80: we all want to learn from the great chomper lol

42New Rule Idea - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rule Idea on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 7:23 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
GoHawks496 wrote:I think I'm going to take next season off since I'm burnt out from league and playing so much and then the season after that I'll consider GM.

Something to consider Jon. Next season will be like Season10, no VG so if theres any recent seasons you stay around for its next seasons, then of course the summer one. #SPNHLGoldenAge

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum