Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
S12 Predictions - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » S12 Predictions

S12 Predictions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty S12 Predictions on Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:20 pm

Killerrampage

First topic message reminder :

East:

1. NJ 
2. BOS
3. TOR
4. CAR
5. NYR/OTT/DET 
6. NYR/OTT/DET
7. NYR/OTT/DET

* those 3 teams that miss playoffs in east, its a coin toss between em.

West:

1. LA 
2. SJ
3. STL 
4. EDM
5. DAL
6. COL
7. VAN

Hard predictions.. LA, SJ, NJ are guaranteed to make it unless they blow their team up v2 style. Then i looked at every other team, and they're all weak.

Playoffs:

NJ vs LA Finals. NJ wins in 5/6

Go.

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

51S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:05 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Dude i played to games with chomp with you in net and we won. You and chomp said keep the same lineup. Because we was winning.Simple as that..we won two games with me and chomp on defense. We didn't win a game before that. We was down 0_3 i played with chomp twice in a row 2_3..we switched and lost 2_4 in series
Go get your GED for fucks sake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

52S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:07 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
I doubt i would and if i did im pretty sure ill get picked up in the Ahl...well known fact Buddie. I wouldn't give to shits. But im dedicated to spnhl faggit because this is home. I know i would get picked in sp..unless all the gmz agreed not to pick me up like they tried to do ShawnSauve10..bunch of hoes in this league i tell ya!

On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

53S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:09 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
I got it..with a two story house.Two cars and plenty of money to buy your moma with little boy

> I respect you
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

54S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:18 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:I doubt i would and if i did im pretty sure ill get picked up in the Ahl...well known fact Buddie. I wouldn't give to shits. But im dedicated to spnhl faggit because this is home. I know i would get picked in sp..unless all the gmz agreed not to pick me up like they tried to do ShawnSauve10..bunch of hoes in this league i tell ya!
I was talking about SP. No GM in the correct state of mind would draft you

55S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:20 am

jaZz134

jaZz134

Last edited by jaZz134 on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

56S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:20 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:I got it..with a two story house.Two cars and plenty of money to buy your moma with little boy
Cheers. 

57S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:43 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Thanks..buddie 
That means alot stepson

> I respect you

58S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 7:25 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Thanks..buddie 
That means alot stepson

Shows you have an IQ of 25 like bufford said. throwin out mom jokes n etc. shows youre mature too.

59S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 8:16 am

Rampage905

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!
You just keep putting yourself in a bigger hole every single time you type something. I've never seen you type a sentence that actually makes sense. It appears your brain is completely fried. All I got to ask you is "Are you ever going to make the playoffs?" You said I would be sorry last season but as usual you failed to make the playoffs yet again and my team made it to the finals. I wish you luck this season because you're going to need it after looking over your roster.

60S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:06 am

I9I-stamkos-I1IC

How are people like this GM's.....

61S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:37 am

ryno1354

ryno1354
ezz happens to fall under the like 6 or more gms that if they weren't gms, would be free agents

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

62S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:40 am

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Public service announcement advising against bath salts or u might start thinking like Ezzz 

Sorry for taking the time Ezzz next time ill just tell you your trash and move on or not even mention that irrelevant team in the motor city. Please try not to disgrace such a great franchise too much this season

63S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 10:12 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Lol..good luck im done with it
Your girlfriends are getting mad so ima be the bigger person and leave it alone

> I respect you

64S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 10:13 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
If you dish insults..learn how to take it!!

> I respect you

65S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 10:16 am

Rush_Grant

Rush_Grant
Lolol at getting mad they're  just calling you the idiot you're portraying yourself out to be with these last 2 pages of rambling by you. Best of luck this season I assume u glossed over the part of my post that said leave the butthurt for the chat box

I welcome you or anyone else to make your own predictions that's only my opinion of a league I know pretty well. More opinions and detailed ones are always welcome

66S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 10:37 am

Mr__Szilagyi

Mr__Szilagyi
Jhonny-Phonny wrote:
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!

I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.

If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!
I wasn't going to get into this, but you insulted my player, so here we go.

You should check the stats from last season, rush did a hell lot more than sit in the chatbox. And is that a self proclaimed thing, that you and Djones are the top Dman pairing? I'm pretty sure Djones scores on his own net than the opposing teams.

You call everyone crybabies but your doing the same thing. You call everyone lowlifes but whats the deference between you and everyone else? your doing the same thing as all of us, playing a video game and being competitive.

Last thing, you just said in the Skype chat, "Insults are what piss me off".

If they piss you off, why do you dish them out to people? That just makes them throw it right back at you.

Sorry, I had too much time on my hands.
PLISKIN: is this the behavior that GM's should have??

*my top biootch nominee s12

67S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:12 am

Chamberlian

Chamberlian
You can dress up drop in scrubs but you clearly can't take them anywhere...

68S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:14 am

Freefaii

Freefaii
Chamberlian wrote:You can dress up drop in scrubs but you clearly can't take them anywhere...
Deep!!!

69S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:22 am

Diirty_Triix_13

Diirty_Triix_13
Dear Ezzzz.... you are B@TG and by the sounds of it B@LIFE that is all.

JAZZ RUSH BUFFORD CHAMB MARM RYNO RAMPAGE all spot on with there replies and told you whats up now go to bed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : you dont gotta call dibs sabres.. trix already made you his B!%@&

14x ALL STAR

70S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:22 pm

GoHawks496

GoHawks496
Weird to see a thread more than 3 pages long that doesn't revolve around me. I don't know how I feel about this.

Season 16 Los Angeles Kings

Season 15 Norris Trophy Winner

71S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:17 pm

Chomper4

IDK about all the extra nonsense but to correct some stuff here.

1) Rush is one of the reasons our team even made the playoffs.  He played almost every game and covered for others when they couldn't show so we avoided forfeits.

2) Blanket and I were a better D pair than DJones and Ezz.  Sorry, but its true.

3) SJS has the 2nd best D in the league this season with me, Sabres and Kieley.

"offense sells tickets, defense wins championships."
chomper deserves all awards -Ryno

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : thats why chomps teams always win this league, he is the only dman that passes

Sabres1414 : the guy is the best shutdown dman in the league & maybe all of nhl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : chomp ur number 1 and thats all there is to it.

[9:53:26 PM] bufford80: we all want to learn from the great chomper lol

72S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:29 pm

B-Bunny

bufford80 wrote:Do you ever read what you write? Sometimes I think you should just makes yourself look dummier then you prolly actually are wait nevermind forgot where your from the great state of tenn where IQ average is about 25.
This is my GM people.

[16:32:47] Ballachick3 : bunny is an asshole, so he must get all girls right? lol
---
[17:44:47] xTheWildCard-51 : i had to suck some virtual dick
---
[02:25:13] Sabres1414 : So yea my job has sooo many bangable (idc if that's a word) girls
[02:25:36] Sabres1414 : i'm a virgin still
[02:25:52] B-Bunny: gay?
-----
[12/19/2013 9:12:01 PM] Coltcrazy  : I had no clue who u were bunny until I joined sp your a nobody

73S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:37 pm

Sglieden

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:AYE YO!! SGLIEDEN...!!Get off the free agent list or raise your hand before you talk to me BOY!! I will never be mad!# Im use to this..it happens in the beginning of every season. So stay in your place nobody
Lol your a joke

74S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:43 pm

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
Sglieden is on a team, the best team NJD, the team that wwhen time will come will win

75S12 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:47 pm

B-Bunny

Spud_the_Scrub wrote:Sglieden is on a team, the best team NJD, the team that wwhen time will come will win
Possibly, but it won't be because of you or him Laughing

[16:32:47] Ballachick3 : bunny is an asshole, so he must get all girls right? lol
---
[17:44:47] xTheWildCard-51 : i had to suck some virtual dick
---
[02:25:13] Sabres1414 : So yea my job has sooo many bangable (idc if that's a word) girls
[02:25:36] Sabres1414 : i'm a virgin still
[02:25:52] B-Bunny: gay?
-----
[12/19/2013 9:12:01 PM] Coltcrazy  : I had no clue who u were bunny until I joined sp your a nobody

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum