Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
S12 Predictions - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » S12 Predictions

S12 Predictions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty S12 Predictions on Wed 04 Dec 2013, 9:20 pm

Killerrampage


First topic message reminder :

East:

1. NJ 
2. BOS
3. TOR
4. CAR
5. NYR/OTT/DET 
6. NYR/OTT/DET
7. NYR/OTT/DET

* those 3 teams that miss playoffs in east, its a coin toss between em.

West:

1. LA 
2. SJ
3. STL 
4. EDM
5. DAL
6. COL
7. VAN

Hard predictions.. LA, SJ, NJ are guaranteed to make it unless they blow their team up v2 style. Then i looked at every other team, and they're all weak.

Playoffs:

NJ vs LA Finals. NJ wins in 5/6

Go.


_________________
Season 4 New York Rangers

Season 5 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Season 7 Vancouver Canucks

Season 9 Toronto Maple Leafs (GM)

Season 10 Winnipeg Jets (GM)

26S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:13 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!


I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.


If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!

27S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:19 am

Jhonny-Phonny

Jhonny-Phonny
henny_16 wrote:Boston will make the Playoffs. You can question Bostons D and Goalies all you want but VicThaGreat is a better Goalie than Phonny/PanaMark....AmazingPlaya and Chamb will bea better D pairing than whatever you consider Dmen on Carolina...... And I am sure me and Ovi can carry the Offense up front.

Predictions look good but I think you should swap Carolina out and put Boston in there.
Couple things here.

I find it funny you didn't mention Nick, just me and Mark in net.

You've got a child and a child molester on D, not a good combination if you ask me. (please don't kill me Gordie.)

I agree, you do have a good offensive core, but two guys aren't a team.

And in what prediction, does it say CAR is making the playoffs and BOS isn't?

Victhagreat just sounds like a wanna be Ivan.

28S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:34 am

Jhonny-Phonny

Jhonny-Phonny
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!


I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.


If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!
I wasn't going to get into this, but you insulted my player, so here we go.

You should check the stats from last season, rush did a hell lot more than sit in the chatbox. And is that a self proclaimed thing, that you and Djones are the top Dman pairing? I'm pretty sure Djones scores on his own net than the opposing teams.

You call everyone crybabies but your doing the same thing. You call everyone lowlifes but whats the deference between you and everyone else? your doing the same thing as all of us, playing a video game and being competitive.

Last thing, you just said in the Skype chat, "Insults are what piss me off".

If they piss you off, why do you dish them out to people? That just makes them throw it right back at you.

Sorry, I had too much time on my hands.

29S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:07 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Jhonny i can give to shits about this game.TRUST ME!!
Ima leave it at that..i don't say shit unless someone says something to me or insults my team/teammates
Check my posts kid..This is for fun
Not to Insult anyone but to have fun.
But if you say something out the way to me..believe me ima say something back. I Don't care who you are.. I answer to one guy in this league so don't bother me i want bother you SIMPLE AS THAT!!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

30S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 1:41 am

xTheWildCard-51

xTheWildCard-51
Can't tell if Ezz is always high, or crazy. In any case, it's entertaining.


_________________
*Insert more accomplishments than you*
*Insert hatin' comments by hatin' haters*
https://www.facebook.com/LeafsSource

31S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 2:01 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
I'm always high...lol
And i only act crazy when people bother ee Aman...
I respect the people who respect me...
I also respect you because your actually are good!!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

32S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 3:48 am

sgill19


My pre-season Power Rankings. 
1) LA
2) Irrelevant 
3) Irrelevant
4) Irrelevant
5) Irrelevant
6) Irrelevant
7) Irrelevant
Cool Irrelevant
9) Irrelevant
10) Irrelevant
11) Irrelevant
12) Irrelevant
13) Irrelevant
14) Irrelevant


Some tough choices in there. had a hard time numbering out spots 5-8. Other than that, the predictions are spot on. My prediction also has much more detail than all others. 

33S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 4:00 am

Sglieden


Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!


I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.


If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!

You mad bro???


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

34S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 4:37 am

bufford80


Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!


I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.


If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!
What did rush do? Simple explained a few things and you go off on him did we miss something? 


NWO is so old its lost any meaning unless your still watching the gay thing on tv.


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

35S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:05 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Buff shut..your scrub ass up. Which ball are you sucking on rush? The left or the right?? Our you licking in between the SACK AND THE BACK??? If you can read he Insulted my defense..and im pretty sure if your scrubby dubby ass wasnt gm im pretty sure you would be sitting right in free agent. So hold on to that gm spot...or just stfu. Because everyone knows your really gargage!! That's a Well known fact!!..i see and hear a lot of faggits..lol Damn rush you get more head than the whole league put together.
And by the way buff are hating on the N.w.O bro?
Do what you do best in league
Scrub it Up And let someone else run your team.
You sick lizard!!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

36S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:08 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Rush stop sucking So much....D#!k in this league! I cant remember the last time you did something in this league besides kick people out the chat box or whatever you do?? Me and Djones have been the best defensive pair 2 out of the 3 seasons I've been gm. We had no offense and now that we do faggit,beware. Don't insult my defense little mut bag,sense I've been in this league you have done nothing on no ones team kid. This is all you do,predict games,write post,and insult guys who are better than you. You are one of the reasons why chomp had a bad team last season. You did nothing!! So sit back and STFU and get someone kicked out the chat box or something.

Jazz take your 10 year old a#s back to vg or something you are also useless In this league. You quit gm because Vg started back and now you play 3 to 6 games a week b=$tch..grow some nut sacks! Your useless kid!!

RAMPAGE YOU ARE A OVER GROWN ASS CRY BABY!! EVERY ONE KNOWS IT IN THIS LEAGUE.YOU ARE A OVER PAYED BITCH..YOU CRY AND WHINE INTILL YOU GET YOUR WAY..AND AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A VIDEO GAME FAG!! AND I DON'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT PAYED FOR THIS??  THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH NOBODY BUT THE GUYS WHO WILL PUT UP WITH THE CHILDISH GARBAGE..YOU ARE ALSO USELESS..AND SICK!! NO ONE WANTS TO PUT UP WITH IT INCLUDING THE GUYS WHO YOU PLAY WITH. ONLY REASON WHY FREE DRAFTED YOU WAS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD AND BECAUSE TRIX ISN'T GM ANYMORE HONEST TRUTH GROW UP!! NOW I SEE WHY SOME GUYS SAY WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU!!


I Don't care what no one says Or feel about me honestly lol
As i see it to be some grown ass men,some of you all act like some whinning azz B+#tchs In this league. Thats why our league cant grow to many cry babys!! Just being honest..i want and will not take anymore insults from you low lifes and cry babies.


If i wanna predict NJ or Det will come out the east and win the cup i can. Its a free country fags..nj and Det has the best defense.And the only thing both teams have to do is make the playoffs. I have plenty of depth,unlike some teams including NJ. 
But I'm pretty sure they will make playoffs regardless.. and I'm pretty sure the Cup will come to the east regardless who makes it to the CUP!!
 Because the EAST is that Damn good...and 
JUST TOOOO SWEEEETTT!!
10 years old, No. Quit GM? Didn't know not signing up for GM in the off-season was Quitting. Useless to the league? Ive been here since Season 1. Why dont you go learn hockey and actually watch a hockey game for once in your life. 3-6 a week, again No. Grow some nut sacks? Multiple nut sacks? Hmm. I leave that for you to do. 

The Blue:

Your obviously don't know the guys on YouTube that make 3 figures and more a year from playing Video Games.

The Green: Lmfao. As long as youre playing D on a team they will not have the best Defense. 


I will quit NHL forever when At_Ezz Wins a Cup as a GM, in the SPNHL


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

37S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:20 am

bufford80


Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Buff shut..your scrub ass up. Which ball are you sucking on rush? The left or the right?? Our you licking in between the SACK AND THE BACK??? If you can read he Insulted my defense..and im pretty sure if your scrubby dubby ass wasnt gm im pretty sure you would be sitting right in free agent. So hold on to that gm spot...or just stfu. Because everyone knows your really gargage!! That's a Well known fact!!..i see and hear a lot of faggits..lol Damn rush you get more head than the whole league put together.
And by the way buff are hating on the N.w.O bro?
Do what you do best in league
Scrub it Up And let someone else run your team.
You sick lizard!!
that's some good English can someone translate it for me please?


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

38S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:23 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Jazz shut up please and thank you. Stay in a childs place..Your still in diapers! And get your nose wiped or something,your a kid grow up 1st.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

39S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:26 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Im pretty sure you understand it..lol 
Mite wanna be quite before I really piss you off..lol


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

40S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:30 am

bufford80


LMFAO always get a kick out of you ezz makes for a good laugh at end of night when im working to see what zingers you throw at people.

Bt yes im such a bad player and your prolly right I wud b a F/A ask me if my feelings would be hurt tho?


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

41S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:39 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
And btw jazz no one in this league is getting payed like i said if so someone needs to come clean!
And i also remember playing defense with chomper in the USA vs Can why you was in net and as i recall the two games we won,when you all was about to get swept i played Defense for you??Your not making no sense kid. And also recall you saying keep the same lineup!And when we changed the lineup we lost.
Im not saying im the greatest but im one of the best in this league by far hands down .You racist little pet monkey.
Go back to vg where you belong Geek!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

42S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:49 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Buff you think my feelings ARE HURT?? Hell no!!! I love the attention that i receive from you all. That's what makes me keep pushing! I just love how i make a prediction and all you faggit tears jump on my case. Because you all hate me so much it kills you To see me win. Just like jazz said,if i win a cup hes done!! And that will make my day to see that little mut leave this league. I will never step down as gm jazz so get ready!!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

43S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:51 am

bufford80


That statement is so far fetch from the truth ezz I will saying that just made me chuckle. I can name 20 guys better at D then you so best in league u mean top 20 then you win.


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

44S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:54 am

bufford80


Do you ever read what you write? Sometimes I think you should just makes yourself look dummier then you prolly actually are wait nevermind forgot where your from the great state of tenn where IQ average is about 25.


_________________
[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

45S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:55 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:And btw jazz no one in this league is getting payed like i said if so someone needs to come clean!
And i also remember playing defense with chomper in the USA vs Can why you was in net and as i recall the two games we won,when you all was about to get swept i played Defense for you??Your not making no sense kid. And also recall you saying keep the same lineup!And when we changed the lineup we lost.
Im not saying im the greatest but im one of the best in this league by far hands down .You racist little pet monkey.
Go back to vg where you belong Geek!
You're Hands Down the most stupidest fucking person I have ever come into contact with. I played G and we won 2 games, is that an insult? I said keep the same line up but they changed it and we lose, is that an insult? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Im not racist you just fill the stereotype. Learn how to spell. 

'Your not making no sense kid" - Ezz


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:56 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
AYE YO!! SGLIEDEN...!!Get off the free agent list or raise your hand before you talk to me BOY!! I will never be mad!# Im use to this..it happens in the beginning of every season. So stay in your place nobody


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

47S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:57 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
And your blowing my high and killing my VIBE Kid. Dont you have school??


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

48S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:58 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Buff you think my feelings ARE HURT?? Hell no!!! I love the attention that i receive from you all. That's what makes me keep pushing! I just love how i make a prediction and all you faggit tears jump on my case. Because you all hate me so much it kills you To see me win. Just like jazz said,if i win a cup hes done!! And that will make my day to see that little mut leave this league. I will never step down as gm jazz so get ready!!
You'll never step down. But for the better of the league you may get removed as GM, but i wont support removing you I enjoy seeing you talk, talk, and talk and do nothing season after season. I would be lying to myself if i really thought you would win a cup as a GM. You wont and definitely not this season. Your defense is the worse in the league are you blind or dumb?

Ezz
DJones
Broccoli  

No disrespect to Jones and Broc


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

49S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 5:59 am

jaZz134

jaZz134
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:AYE YO!! SGLIEDEN...!!Get off the free agent list or raise your hand before you talk to me BOY!! I will never be mad!# Im use to this..it happens in the beginning of every season. So stay in your place nobody
You'd be like HAC Rambo if you werent GM in the F/A Too, dont know why youre getting loud.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SEASON X - STL- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
SEASON XIV - PIT- STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS (GM)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

50S12 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: S12 Predictions on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:02 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx
Dude i played to games with chomp with you in net and we won. You and chomp said keep the same lineup. Because we was winning.Simple as that..we won two games with me and chomp on defense. We didn't win a game before that. We was down 0_3 i played with chomp twice in a row 2_3..we switched and lost 2_4 in series


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On 2/23/2014, at 12:41 PM, Jordon H wrote:
> I respect you
On 2/25/2014, at 8:34 PM, Moja111 wrote:
> You've built a great team though. GJ
[16:00:46] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : I would rather be ezz's ******
On 04/28/2014, at 7:13 PM, SA_Pliskin wrote:
> both of you need to grow up. i dont have time for he said she said. back and forth.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum