Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Season 12 Mock Draft  EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Season 12 Mock Draft

Season 12 Mock Draft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 8:37 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Since Chamberlian's was god awful ill give it a go. Could be WAY OFF or spot on lol here goes nothing.

LA- With Snipe having a G and him a Winger, I predict him going with a spot on Center.  None other than- I-_-GoT-_-Trets. They also club together, know each other in real life, and Trets isn't that bad.

BOS- With Tedd picking up Henny with the expansion pick, I have to agree with Chamber on this one and go with Killerrampage. Killer is a goalie and him and Henny are close with each other.

EDM- Bufford only has Bunny and 2 other picks in the first round. I see him going big and getting Jusalator. Yes I agree with Chamber again. Jusalator is SP only while Bunny is VG first.

CAR- Jhonny's resigns were questionable. He's loaded with Goalies including himself so I see him going with Diirty_Triix_13. Chief supplies Defense and a VET presence. He can also play forward which makes him a utility player.

TOR- Budz does go with VG guys a lot. But I think he will go with soccaplaya11. Idk if he's actually SP first but Socca will tighten up the D with him being SP first.

EDM- Bufford's second pick I have him going with xTheWildCard-51. He is VG first but on VG offnights him and Bunny will be lethal.

DAL- AVNG is listed as a C, but he will probably go back to playing D, so I have him going with ovechkin8jr. Ove is back at C and could be a great addition to AVNG's squad.

EDM- Bufford's 3rd pick in the 1st round I see him going with D. I see him picking up another VG guy in SecondaryFlash. All these VG guys, makes Buffords team lethal but could see FF's come his way.

CAR- Jhonny's final pick in the 1st round and I have him going with Rush_Grant to fill in that vacant RW spot. Also agreeing with Chamber.

NYR- I will go off the charts and pick up the one and only tspence21. NYR needs A Center and Tspence fits the bill. (Not going to actually say my pick lol).

NJD- The Stanley Cup champs hold off a solid core still. But I see them going with IIChEcKMaTeII. Check adds the LW presence and can be solid at times. Razz This was a tough one indeed though.

OTT- I can see OTT going with a goalie in this pick since they have top forwards and OG can hold his own at D. So ill go on a limb and say lx-J-o-n-e-Z-xl.

COL- With Lomax taking a season off they will need a center. Im going to have to say they go with OOASSAsIN. Being the GM of Assasin I can say he has held his own at C and plays like a real center should, similar to Lo-Max.

STL- With Free losing Snipeshow, they need some offensive power. But with the last pick in the first round that can be hard to find. But I see them going with Get_on_ur_kneees. Knees is a great forward and can play G as well. I see him adding to the offense.

This was tough lol. Chamber I give you credit. My picks almost resembled yours. My first mock draft, so was a tough one. Although, everyone's opinions and picks are different.

Season 9:    ANA/PHI/NYI
Season 10: TOR/ NYI- Team USA 2
Season 11: Tampa Bay Lightning GM
Season 12: New York Rangers GM
Season 13: New York Rangers GM
Season 14: Took Season Off
Season 15: PIT

2Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:22 pm

Rampage905

Yikes

3Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:27 pm

Freefaii

Freefaii
We got me jazz dirty on fu think I need off power!??????

4Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:30 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
I officially think that Gohawks's was better.

5Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:43 pm

ryno1354

ryno1354
were you under the influence of narcotics when composing this document of stupidity

3x First Round Pick
All Time Bum
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/204783622987814/

6Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:46 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Lol The amount of Butthurt over this is at an ultimate high.

7Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 10:05 pm

Jhonny-Phonny

Jhonny-Phonny
ovie, i dont see gohawks mock draft

8Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 11:01 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
It's not even butthurt. I just don't know where u come up with these predictions.

9Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 11:31 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
ovechkin8jr wrote:It's not even butthurt. I just don't know where u come up with these predictions.
Then make one yourself bitch. Tired of your shit. You're so annoying.

10Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 3:06 am

Spud_the_Scrub

Spud_the_Scrub
FIGHHHHHHHHHT ding ding ding

11Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 3:38 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
I love how we turn monkeys into GMs in this league.

12Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 9:08 pm

Ballachick3

socca is not sp first...

13Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 9:43 pm

I--Chief--I

I--Chief--I
Ballachick3 wrote:socca is not sp first...

Like I said, I wasn't sure if he was or not since it didn't say it on the draft board.

14Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 3:07 pm

leafsrule39

Leafs in the first round???? Ham u know im a beast lol

[17:44:03] HAM : STFU Leafs
[14:56:34] HAM : STFU Leafs
[11:45:13] HAM STFU Leafs
[22:12:22] HAM Leafs ur so annoying u tool
[20:37:19] HAM I'm Gay

15Season 12 Mock Draft  Empty Re: Season 12 Mock Draft on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 4:18 pm

IIChEcKMaTeII

i suck get me out of the first round

Skype- IIChEcKMaTeII

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum