Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN

Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN Empty Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 3:20 pm

bufford80

I had the chance to sit down with Dirty_triix GM of Vancouver and Freefaii GM of STL about there upcoming series.1st up was the GM of Vancouver the dirty_triix.

After dismantling the AVS team you come up against the defending SC Champs STL, what will be your biggest asset in defeating this highly skilled team?

First off we would like to say thanks to Colorado for bringing out the best in Vancouver. We went 0-5 in the season series with Colorado so coming into playoffs we knew we needed to tighten up defensively , cycle the puck more, and continue what we did all season which was put up goals. I think if we stay tight defensively as a team, we have good chances of moving on to next round. 

Snipe jazz Check and free are all very skilled does the VAN team have what it takes to shut these guys down during this 7 game series?

I Agree, they all are extremely skilled at the game. But Vancouver has equally skilled players to balance it out to make it a great series. As long as we continue where we left off playing solid tight team defense,and fast scoring offense, yes i know we can shut these guys down.That will be the big question...can Vancouver carry the solid team play over, and im confident in saying yes we will.looking forward to a great series.

The goaltending battle in this series I believe is even do you plan to route or stick to what has worked so far for you?

Vancouver's here to win a cup, so were going to continue to play  who we have been playing. Were confident in both our goalies. 

Any words you would like to pass on to your good friend and the GM of STL freefaii?

Freefaii, well i miss you buddy, this GM role we both have has taken so much time away from us. I really cant wait for it to be over so we can be together again( club, homo's! ) GL buddy, should be a great series and looking forward to it. i havent slept in 6months. You done good der with your team and cant wait for it to be over FOR THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! 

GL FREEFAII!!! AND STL , time for some sweet sweet hockey.

Next I spoke to was the GM of thedefending SC Champs Freefaii

More onto to your 2nd round match against the highly skilled offensive VAN team how do you plan to stop there big trio of knees triix n des?

I don't think anyones gonna stop knees trix and des or tees for that matter, we may not even slow them down but really I don't think they are gonna stop snipe jazz check and me, Its gonna be more of who can score more, and who's d and G is gonna come up big. Trixx and I have clubbed together a long time now so we kind of have an idea of eachothers playing style. Either way i'm sure it will be a great series.

Do you feel that the D and G's of this series will be asked a lot out of being such high offensive players on both sides of ice?

Both our D and G's are going to be asked a lot cause obviously both sides are going to get a lot of pressure. For trixx and myself he is going to have the advantage at C cause really we never had a c all year however I might have an advantage knowing their D. Both Rampage and Ray have clubbed with us a long time on Mopeds n sluts. Besides us, snipe, jazz and check will be pressuring their D all night long, as for us I know scrap, way2 and crafty are up for the challenge. In goal I have full confidence in either noise or never to be between the pipes, they have been huge for us all year

Who will be the 1 player you yourself plans to shadow during this series?

Free don't shadow!!! I go one speed and it's full out
to score!!!Ya I just said that in the 3rd person...

Any words for your good friend and GM Dirty_triix of the VAN team?

Chiefer, tie those laces tight, St. Louis will be flying tonight!!!

This is going to be a very competitive series between friends turned fierce enemies. Good luck to both teams

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

2Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN Empty Re: Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 5:20 pm

whitetees41

whitetees41
The big trio of knees trix and des? Lol.. Am I not in this league?

3Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN Empty Re: Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 5:22 pm

bufford80

I meant u instead of des lol my bad tees

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

4Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN Empty Re: Western Conference Finals STL vs VAN on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 7:19 pm

KnIgHt6294

ha that's good shit. absolutely right. its going to be all on the D and G. should be an awesome matchup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum