Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
NJD vs TBAY  EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
NJD vs TBAY  EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » NJD vs TBAY

NJD vs TBAY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NJD vs TBAY  Empty NJD vs TBAY on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 1:24 pm

bufford80

I had the chance to sit down with Hellstar and HAM regarding there upcoming playoff series. First off I spoke with Hellstar regarding his thoughts about the series.

What will be the plan as you get set for this playoff match up?

The plan for this series is if our players buy into the hockey system I want them to play they will be unstoppable.

How do you feel about being the heavy favourite going into this match-up?

Being the heavy favourite is great but my team will have to stay focused if we are to beat them in 4 games.

Do you feel that GoHawks and ECHO will be able to contain Ryno and Altered_beast?

I believe that any one of our defenders can contain these two but coming back to your question: There is no doubt that these guys can contain whoever they'd like when they are playing at the top of their game, this will be no different when facing Tampa's 'offense'.

Do you feel that this will be a good test for your team as you start this playoff run?

I feel this series will be a test of staying focused and disciplined after all this is Playoffs anything can happen.

Finally how do you think the TBAY team will stack up against a player such as Stamkos?

Let me be clear: Stamkos is on a whole new level of skill compared to anyone on Tampa, if TB honestly think they can contain NJ's offense then they are sadly mistaken. I will also say Stamkos is not the only player they need to worry about.

Next I tried to catch up with HAM  but unfortunately he was unable to be reach and left the following statement.

HAM:"I wish not to comment right now about the upcoming series, I will however let all the critics and nay sayers think what they wish. I will let all everything be decided on the ice come Monday night. I wish to also the best of luck to NJD and the rest of teams who made the playoffs."

So there you have it folks we have the very confident Hellstar against the very quiet spoken HAM this should make for a good series.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum