Sony Playstation Hockey League
NEW HERE???
Please Register with your PSN account name all other accounts will be deleted.
We do not allow registers using proxy servers. Please use your own IP. Final thing, please ensure your PSN trophies are visible to confirm your account is not NEW. to do this visit here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
Sony Playstation Hockey League

6v6 Hockey League

Latest topics
» SPNHL 3v3 addition
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyFri 01 Mar 2019, 11:30 am by SA_Pliskin

» What's going on with SP
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyTue 18 Dec 2018, 5:17 am by Cuban1616

» Rule Updates for Season 30 Opinion from a Vet
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018, 6:45 pm by SA_Pliskin

» New here !
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 9:38 am by docj1ggy

» GM Grading Survey
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:31 am by goalieman92

» playoff FF rule Vote #2
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Playoff Forfiets Stage 1 voting!!! (READ ALL COMMENTS BEFORE VOTING!!!!)
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm by SA_Pliskin

» Wing or d looking for tryout
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm by RiverHawk37

» C/RW looking for a team (Don't mind being a regular ECU)
Players insight on a few playoff match-ups EmptyWed 04 Oct 2017, 11:52 am by Dirty-Dietrich

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sony Playstation Hockey League » General Chat » Players insight on a few playoff match-ups

Players insight on a few playoff match-ups

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Players insight on a few playoff match-ups Empty Players insight on a few playoff match-ups on Sun 17 Nov 2013, 2:57 am

bufford80

I'm here with jewofcanada on the season 11 playoff match-up we have ahead of us.

Thank you for having me today.

First of all jew who do you feel has the best chance of winning this season SPNHL S11 SC?

That’s a tough call. I think all of the teams who qualified have a shot at winning it all. Colorado and New Jersey look particularly strong to me. If I had to pick one, I would say the Devils, but for the most part all of these teams stack up pretty evenly.

Who do you think is the sleeper team of these playoffs who could turn some heads?

I think Dallas would have to be the sleeper only because they are the one team you might look at and wonder if they have a deep enough lineup to get it done. But that’s not to say they can’t.

Do you think that joshb can carry the Dallas Stars passed the STL Blues?

It can be done, but not alone. Fortunately he has Glove and at least a few others to rely on. If it comes down to “JoshB vs STL” then STL will win 10/10 times, but together Dallas could pull off an upset.

Does the combo of hemmertime/jeff0012 have what it takes to help the Ottawa Senators win this season?

Hemmer and Jeff are two of my favorite centers in the game. I’m not sure what their arrangement is in Ottawa but I would feel comfortable with either of them in the pivot position. Ottawa has a nice core with Minorthreat, stamptheseflames, outsider and swiftdee behind Hemmer and Jeff. I don’t doubt that Jeff and Hemmer can find success with this team, but if their depth players don’t play at a high enough level, it will be a challenge.

Do we see the great CHOMPER regain his SC that has been out of his grasp the passed few seasons?

I do not think so, no. I have great respect for Chomper as a GM and a player and I like what he’s done to solidify the back-end with SecondaryFlash and BALAIA, but their offense behind LaPlante is pretty bare. No offense but if we couldn’t get the job done with Stamkos, Aman, Lap, Myself, Chomper and Danger Rally, I don’t see this Rangers team achieving anything significant. I hope they prove me wrong.

Does the success of jazz pass onto freefall and the STL blues repeating as champs?

I think the Blues will go as far as SnipeShow takes them. If I were to guess, I don’t see them as having a championship caliber roster, but all it takes is one or two special performances and things can change. We’ve all seen some crazy things in this game.

Finally who do u believe with be the player to steal the show in this season SC playoffs?

I think Stamkos is the definitely the player to watch. I think he’s pissed off about last season ending prematurely and, albeit on a new team with a completely different group, I think he will put the team on his back and lead them to a cup.

I would like to thank you for your insight and also look forward to return in season 12.

[23:03:21] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : buff > aggro
[01:11:04] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Wtf lol stamkos isnt really anything
[22:42:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : HAM..... you're a pest. thats why you got steal.... my bad. don't screw it up eh...lol
[16:32:18] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : so im not the only one who has the shame of losing to ham
[03:34:01] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : no one is getting paid to play
[03:34:06] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : its the internet

hellstar23

hellstar23
nice read

Season 7-9 Chicago Blackhawks #50 Corey Crawford
2x's Clarence S. Campbell Bowl Winner/2x's Team USA Gold Winner
Season 10 Boston Bruins #40 Tuukka Rask
Season 11-12 New Jersey Devils #30 Martin Brodeur
General Manager/Stanley Cup Champion/Wales Trophy Winner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---------------------------Retired(for now...)-------------------------------------------

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum